Les Maisnees del Vis****e d'Iveri

Users who are viewing this thread

wamba said:
Are you guys recruiting?

We are, however, we need to know if you are dedicated to the Norman culture and are well mannered. Therefore, if you want to join us, the best way to do that is to be on the main Vikingr server: Hrafnabjóðr. Stick around, fight with us, prove yourself, and you may be considered to be worthy of joining the clan.

ribbit!
red-eyed-tree-frog-2.jpg

Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Are you guys recruiting?

We are, however, we need to know if you are dedicated to the Norman culture and are well mannered.
man you always make the normanz seem like these well mannered unmanly royal frenchie surrender monkeys.

Hengwulf said:

Someone had to do it, and it had to be you, Hengy.

Úlfr said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Are you guys recruiting?

We are, however, we need to know if you are dedicated to the Norman culture and are well mannered.
man you always make the normanz seem like these well mannered unmanly royal frenchie surrender monkeys.

Still better than the Nordmenn though.

Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Are you guys recruiting?

We are, however, we need to know if you are dedicated to the Norman culture and are well mannered. Therefore, if you want to join us, the best way to do that is to be on the main Vikingr server: Hrafnabjóðr. Stick around, fight with us, prove yourself, and you may be considered to be worthy of joining the clan.

Ok, well how will I know who you guys are? Do you have a Clan Surname or banner or something? My name on Vikingr is Tancreid.

wamba said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Are you guys recruiting?

Ok, well how will I know who you guys are? Do you have a Clan Surname or banner or something? My name on Vikingr is Tancreid.

If you find any members with d_Iveri in his name, he is part of our clan.

Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Are you guys recruiting?

Alright thanks! Hopefully I'll see you on the battlefield! Deus Vult!!

wamba said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
wamba said:
Are you guys recruiting?

Alright thanks! Hopefully I'll see you on the battlefield! Deus Vult!!

Nay, not Deus Vult. For Dux Willelme and St Ouen!

Back
Top Bottom