Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

hope this is right place for this post.
not a lot important  :grin:
but on Sarranid  town Bariyye when attack,has bug,army is stuck between the "barricade"
not all, but if you attack with insufficient number of soldiers, may prevent you from conquering.

Edit: or maybe this happening because is battle size increased.
ty

EDIT: this bug is on old version ! :facepalm:

Hi there mates,

First of all I want to congratulate and thanks all the Dev's making the NE possible (and prosperous!).
I got a couple issues to report (like troop trees being a little weird with top tier troops being lame... when my brother asked why I just said that "the troops are getting older", but this explanation will not convince him forever  :oops: , or the "wine and ale" issue for feasts...) but on a fast reading on the last 5 pages most of my reports won't be necessary.

I couldn't find an answer for this one, though: My "Notes" button (or Q shortcut) shows the "Could not find any definition for GUI widget "note_t_keys_title" in game_variable.txt." message, for every button I press. Not a killer issue, but still...

Thanks again!

No wine!!! ;( almost no wine in any of cities and if u try to build wine press it will produce... ale. BTW when u want to build brewery then instead of grain it uses grapes as resource (according to whan guild master says) ;P

Iberius said:
I couldn't find an answer for this one, though: My "Notes" button (or Q shortcut) shows the "Could not find any definition for GUI widget "note_t_keys_title" in game_variable.txt." message, for every button I press. Not a killer issue, but still...
It's already fixed, though I don't remember if I fixed it for the latest main version, or only for Developer Snapshot.

SoSwadianWOW said:
No wine!!! ;( almost no wine in any of cities and if u try to build wine press it will produce... ale. BTW when u want to build brewery then instead of grain it uses grapes as resource (according to whan guild master says) ;P
Trade goods are a bit messed up in DEV, yes. I have found at least one serious bug already in related code, and fully expect to find a couple more.

Lav said:
It's already fixed, though I don't remember if I fixed it for the latest main version, or only for Developer Snapshot.

Probably for DEV, I play the main version.

I'll download the DEV version to hunt some bugs in-play (think I should start with the ones i've spotted on main already).

Edit: A "known bug list" would help newcomers like me not reporting the same bugs over and over  =)

on lastio version 610
and newone for 166 620
i have problem with looting,i mean it's "imposible" when do that game just Pause.
anyone have this problem ? and any idea how to fix?

Game pauses to protect you.
Standard version of Native speeds time while you are raiding villages, f***ing you up 90% of the time because you couldn't move while looting.

Now, when you try to raid a village, the game puts you into "Pause". Hold the Spacebar and let time flow again - not at a freaking accelerate pace, but normal. If someone you can't handle come your way to attack you, just disengage raid and walk away to fight another day.

hello guy´s,
i came across something strange. after i siege a castle i can´t putt in troops for garrison the castle, regardles if i ask to keep it for me or not.
its normally so that after you have take an castle, theres that screen for taking prisoners and hire priosners from the castle, then loot screen, then the questions to keep it for myself or not and than you should be in the normal castle screen with the option to put in a garrison, but this option is not there.
iam a vassel of nords, have the latest version of NE, in addition the siege scene pack for NE and the battle sizer tool. i cant find out why this is so and wasn´t able to find this issue here in the forum or with google. pls help, this is really anoying, ohh and if a npc lord takes a castle or town, than there is an garrison stationd after the siege, dosent matter if i was a part of the siege or not.

yeah, i tested it in native too, and normally you are right, but the very first visit (or better say the automatic visit after the siege) you should be able to put in troops for protection, at least this is how it is on native, the option is like "Manage Garrison (troops may be lost if fief given not to you)" or something like this.
Last time i played NE (about one year or something like that) this was in NE the same, was this changed in NE to only possible if you are king/marshal?

Okay guys,

I've got a few bugs here, or whatever they are. First of all every time I get ambushed by raiders, looters or bandits there are always exactly 2400 of them. Also none of the Counts or Jarls or whatever the CPUs are called are moving. So every moving troop on the map are these looters or farmers. And when i besiege a castle or a town nobody comes to stop me. It was fun for a while but now it's just boring. So nothing is really happening in the realm. I don't know why this happens. The quests still work properly, except for one of them. This quest "Procure Gift" always bugs out. I'm required to bring this Jarl velvet and furs, and when i bring him those items the chat screen freezes and pressing left mouse doesn't take it further. When i go to Sargoth to speak to King Ragnar, there pops up this line where i can say "I have the materials to Destroy Bandit lair's gift". I guess that has something to do with that "Procure Gift" quest. I'd appreciate if anybody would give this a look. :grin:

First of all, great mod.

Now, the bug. I can't loot villages, when I try nothing happens, the game is paused. If I move around, the game give me the option of continue or stop looting, if I choose continue nothing happens.

Sorry if someone already reported this, I didn't read all pages. And sorry my bad english.

Something to consider. I was just in a "Javelin" tournament at the start of the game. Once all the javelins were used up no one could kill each other since fists did 0 damage and there was no permanent backup weapon like a dagger or something.

Firstly, great mod  :smile:

I've experienced this weird bug, not sure it's a bug, but...

I was a mercenary for the Nords, and doing well. I accepted the Usurper mission from the king, where you need to track down and beat the ~90 elite troops. I didn't intend on finishing it any time soon as there was no way I could, and the mission has no deadline. But it seems like around the time of accepting the mission, I no longer had the chat option to pledge allegiance to him. Now I have 400+ renown, 30+ honour etc. and still no offer of a fief or option to become a proper lord. Is this a bug, or just part of the brutality mode (which I enabled)?

I'm suffering from a graphics bug discussed in this thread:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=158973.0

Any help would be appreciated.

i.imgur.com/O1dkDfs.png

I am having an issue with Aragorn the surgeon. I cant increase his surgery skill. It is just a red 0, if i level his intelligence I can put points into it, but it stays at 0. Also in the menu it says his surgery is 4 but with a modifier of +-4...can someone explain if I am misunderstanding something?

anthonyvonbrandt said:
i.imgur.com/O1dkDfs.png

I am having an issue with Aragorn the surgeon. I cant increase his surgery skill. It is just a red 0, if i level his intelligence I can put points into it, but it stays at 0. Also in the menu it says his surgery is 4 but with a modifier of +-4...can someone explain if I am misunderstanding something?

In Brutality Mod Surgeon Skill is disabled. You can not add point. It's all right.

Vezin said:
First of all, great mod.

Now, the bug. I can't loot villages, when I try nothing happens, the game is paused. If I move around, the game give me the option of continue or stop looting, if I choose continue nothing happens.

Sorry if someone already reported this, I didn't read all pages. And sorry my bad english.

You are in Looting mode. The game is paused because you have to press the space button of the keyboard to let the time past. So that you will loot the village. Is a new feature to prevent attacks when you are looting the villages. In this case, you have the control of the time and you can flee when someone is coming.

Now. This is my problem:
Taking a castle, now I am formly a king. But I didn't want this. How can I eliminate my faction and became another time a "free man", a neutral pg, or offer my castle to another king?

Back
Top Bottom