Fir Áraig

Users who are viewing this thread

editedstandard.png

Fir Áraig welcomes Røgnvaldr One-Eye - Raghnall Cáech - to it's fold!

May much ale and spoils be had for the One-Eyed Norseman who has been welcomed like a brother to the benches of the Sea-Raven!​

Ah Sloth that reminds me I still need to add you to the front page roster. Also make sure you're in the steam group! 

Celtichugs said:
Ah Sloth that reminds me I still need to add you to the front page roster. Also make sure you're in the steam group! 

It would be fablous if ya add me that roster and I'm already in Fir Áraig group or did I miss something? :{O

Edited the OP.

Notice new type/text for names in the muster roll, also added portraits. Though, so far it's just me/Ualraig. Rest have a "blank" portrait. If you want one just take a screenshot yourself and send it my way and I'll edit it. Notice the Signature I have too, if you want it just give me a shout.

I'll be adding and editing over Christmas.

Celtichugs said:
Finally!
Considering how long you are around, it has long been overdue for you to find a place to call home at last, Raghnall Cáech. May your future shared with the Fir Áraig be fruitful!

Me and OneEye have been buddies for a while! Even before he joined the 42nd Black Watch and it's been a topic of periodic discussion weather he'd join Fir Áraig or not. It was just a job of finalizing it, really.

Hospes fori said:
Celtichugs said:
Finally!
Considering how long you are around, it has long been overdue for you to find a place to call home at last, Raghnall Cáech. May your future shared with the Fir Áraig be fruitful!

Thanks mate! Much appreciated.

Hoi Celtic! Can ya add me to Fir Áraig rooster thingy thing at first page? 'cos I have now fancy picture 'bout meself!

ta1sw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom