Persistent EU Admin Application [Opened]

Users who are viewing this thread

hirovard said:
why is almost every application the same/ nearly the same as another servers app?
Can you tell me a question non think off .. if yes send by message :smile:

Basic Questions

In-game name : Blade4You2Die
Steam : cedricgoossens1
Level of Maturity from Scale 1 to 10 : 8
Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard? Yes I'll, administrating is sometimes hard because much people are lieing to admins.
How often are you online? Every day
Why do you want to be administrator? Because I like it to help people, stop the randoming and learn people how to RP.
Why should you enter The Admin Team? I RP good, I never admin and want to spend most of my time admining.
Former Admin Experience,if any. I was an admin, I quited because i didn't like the server. The server is offline now.
Where are you from? Belgium
How often did you play at the server? I didn't play on the server yet because it isn't online yet.
An Admin who will vouch for you?  If the server is online I'll search for one.
Will you treat your friend same as every player roleplaying? Ofcourse he is in my eyes a normal player while admining.

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do?If a peasant refuse to pay the outlaw can kill him. But the outlaw can only ask 1000g.
2.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do? Tell them to join a faction or outlaws to raid a castle, commoners cannot raid a castle.
3.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ? I'll check the logs, now I know who lyed to me and I'll punish him for lying to an admin.
4.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons?
I'll tell the AFK person to announce it 3 times in global chat, then people know he is AFK. The killer has no fault because he didn't know he was afk.

In-game name :coverassasin
Steam : covertassasin97
Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard? yes i will admin peoplee and it probably would be hard and irriatating
How often are you online? im pretty active
Why do you want to be administrator? so i can help the people on the server and maybe teach them things which thye might not of known before
Why should you enter The Admin Team? because i can decide things easily and i think i would be a very good admin (some admins said i might of been a good admin)
Former Admin Experience,if any. ive used the admin tools before-hand and ive told some admins whatmight be a good idea and often they have done it
Where are you from? england
How often did you play on the server? not a lot but ie played on other servers
An Admin who will vouch for you? ChaOs
Will you treat your friend same as every player roleplaying? yes otherwise it would be very unfair to the other players

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do?  the outlaw was allowed to rob and kill the peasant if he didnt pay allthough robbing more the 1k isnt aloud so the peasant would be rrefunded and the outlaw warned unless a second time then slayed
3.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do? tell them to immedialtly leave and a warning then the facion would be refunded a set amount
4.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ? check the logs first and if they did kill him then they would be kicked for lying to admin and Z would be refunded but if they didnt then Z would be kciekd for lying to admin

5.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons? try and maybe find wintesses and i would check the logs to see if the person said afk and if not i wouldnt refund him due to not making himself noticable but if he was AFK then i would refund the person but not do anything as he probably didnt know he was afk

6.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? nothing as there is no surrender rule

7.Someone complains about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
Chat log:
Faramir : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir : No you attacked first
Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.[/i]
What do you do? as bortomir has a witness it would seem that faramir attacked first so they would of put that they were stealing the horse then he would have a reason to attack but if boromir or golum died they would be rfunded and then i would go invisable and watch them a little longer and if it turned out boromir/golum lied they would be slayed

8. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? see if the victim was afk and if so he would be refunded and he murderur slayed but if nothing was said then it would be RP so then the murderur wuold be slayed but then if the victim said he wanted to be killed (maybe he had to go) then nothign would happen

9. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do? tell the lord that he should of been more prepared if they announced it but if they did not then the faction would be refunded and the attackers slayed

10. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything? it is a small version of RP but the facton would need a reason (RP reason eg: looted their chest) if not an RP reason then i would stop them from doing so

In-game name : Spartan

Steam : mountandsword
Level of Maturity from Scale 1 to 10 :8
Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard?  Yes always. administrating is hard due to that players sometimes lie to the admins
How often are you online? Nearly everyday
Why do you want to be administrator? To stop players from breaking the server rules
Why should you enter The Admin Team? I know the rules and i wouldn't break them
Former Admin Experience,if any. York's server
Where are you from? Sweden
How often did you play on the server?  I dident got the chance to try the server out since my computer is broke i will get it back in two days
An Admin who will vouch for you? Nope
Will you treat your friend same as every player roleplaying? Yes if any of my friends starts trolling and randoming on the server they will get banned

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do? I would refund the peasant the robbing limit is 1000g
3.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do? If they said something like this in global : In 5 minutes the castle *name of castle* will be raided. If they didn't say anything in global i would refund everyone that got killed or damaged. The raiders would get warned and slayed them.
4.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ? I would check the logs if i didn't see anything that Y or X killed Z i would warn Z that next time he waste any admins time he will get temp banned.
5.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons? If he didn't announce it is his fault if anyone can comfirm that he wasn't afk he would get kicked for lying to an admin.
6.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?
I wouldn't do anything there are no surrendering rules anymore.
7.Someone complains about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
Chat log:
What do you do?
Since Golum saw it i would refund boromir and Golum. I would slay Faramir and tell him if he does it again i will kick him.
8. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
I will ask him why he killed him. If it was legit like RP i wouldn't do anything but if it was random i would tell him to use BackSpace to talk to the admins
9. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?
If they didn't announce that they were raiding the castle i would refund everyone that got killed. And slay the people that raided the castle
10. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?If they want to arrest them with no RP I would tell them to leave the inn

I think I will give it a try :smile:

Basic Questions

In-game name : Angry_Farmer
Steam : dark_hamlet
Level of Maturity from Scale 1 to 10 :  7

Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard?

I won't place the game before the administration. If I wanted to play before helping solve problems I wouldn't be making this application. From what i saw and hear it's no easy job, every day a lot of problems happens (randomers, abusive taxes, etc) and is the admin job to solve them all, so yes, it's hard.

How often are you online?

In my vacations: a lot if I'm not travelling;
In the other days of the year: I can come in the afternoon and late afternoon.

Why do you want to be administrator?

Simple because I feel it's time to help in a new level and your new server coming made the perfect timing.

Why should you enter The Admin Team?

Because I can prove to be usefull.

Former Admin Experience,if any.

Not in this game, sorry.

Where are you from?

Brazil.

How often did you play on the server?

I can't play it yet.

An Admin who will vouch for you?

Sorry, none I know.

Will you treat your friend same as every player roleplaying?

Same as every player.

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do?

The outlaw was wrong from the start, one can't steal 1500g, the maximum is 1000g. I would warn and explain the rule to the outlaw, write his name with a pen in a note I have near my desk and if the same outlaw do the same thing again I would slay him. For the peasant, I would give a refund to him.

3.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do?

Commoners cannot raid a castle. I would ask the castle lord who was in the raid and would warp to each of them (being a group is more difficulty), explain the rules and warn them. Also I would refund the castle lord and his members.

4.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ?

The first info you gave me is that X and Y killed Z. If they are lying they will get a slay without warning, if they lie is because they know they broke the rules. For Z, I would refund him.

5.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons?

For the first player (the non AFK), I would heal him and warn him and if I see another complaint regarding him I would slay him. For the AFK I would try to talk to him and ask if he wants to complain, if he still don't answer I will leave him there and try to get to it later IF I'm not busy with another problem.

6.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?

I would explain to him that there is no rule about surrendering and is up to the attackers to decide if they want to kill the surrendering people or not, they can't kill who they killed before (NLR), but they can kill who is surrendering if they want.

Chat log:

What do you do?

I would heal them all and refund who died (if someone died) and explain that there is no point in killing for a horse and that I don't want any more problems about it or I will slay them all.

8. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?

I would refund the victim ask if he wants to complain, if he do I (supposing I saw the randoming) would warn the randomer, if he doesn't want to complain I will assume it was for some RP reason.

9. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?

If they aren't commoners and they warned 3 times about the raid, I would explain the castle lord that it was a valid raid and I can't intervene or punish the raiders for playing inside the rules.

10. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?

Supposing I was called there by one of the players, I would ask what is happening and after it I would intervene and demand the faction lord to let the players be. If he doesn't listen I would slay him to make an example.

Those "Rate the tenderness of your anus from 1-10" things half to go, everyone places an 8 or something there. It should instead be "Give a 4-5 sentence paragraph on the level of your maturity".

Blade4You2Die said:
Basic Questions

In-game name : Blade4You2Die
Steam : cedricgoossens1
Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard? Yes I'll, administrating is sometimes hard because much people are lieing to admins.
How often are you online? Every day
Why do you want to be administrator? Because I like it to help people, stop the randoming and learn people how to RP.
Why should you enter The Admin Team? I RP good, I never admin and want to spend most of my time admining.
Former Admin Experience,if any. I was an admin, I quited because i didn't like the server. The server is offline now.
Where are you from? Belgium
How often did you play at the server? I didn't play on the server yet because it isn't online yet.
An Admin who will vouch for you?  If the server is online I'll search for one.
Will you treat your friend same as every player roleplaying? Ofcourse he is in my eyes a normal player while admining.

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do?If a peasant refuse to pay the outlaw can kill him. But the outlaw can only ask 1000g.
2.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do? Tell them to join a faction or outlaws to raid a castle, commoners cannot raid a castle.
3.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ? I'll check the logs, now I know who lyed to me and I'll punish him for lying to an admin.
4.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons?
I'll tell the AFK person to announce it 3 times in global chat, then people know he is AFK. The killer has no fault because he didn't know he was afk.
Accepted... You will Enter as Trial Admin.Congratz.
Dark_Hamlet said:
I think I will give it a try :smile:

Basic Questions

In-game name : Angry_Farmer
Steam : dark_hamlet
Level of Maturity from Scale 1 to 10 :  7

Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard?

I won't place the game before the administration. If I wanted to play before helping solve problems I wouldn't be making this application. From what i saw and hear it's no easy job, every day a lot of problems happens (randomers, abusive taxes, etc) and is the admin job to solve them all, so yes, it's hard.

In my vacations: a lot if I'm not travelling;
In the other days of the year: I can come in the afternoon and late afternoon.

Simple because I feel it's time to help in a new level and your new server coming made the perfect timing.

Because I can prove to be usefull.

Not in this game, sorry.

Where are you from?

Brazil.

I can't play it yet.

Sorry, none I know.

Same as every player.

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do?

The outlaw was wrong from the start, one can't steal 1500g, the maximum is 1000g. I would warn and explain the rule to the outlaw, write his name with a pen in a note I have near my desk and if the same outlaw do the same thing again I would slay him. For the peasant, I would give a refund to him.

3.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do?

Commoners cannot raid a castle. I would ask the castle lord who was in the raid and would warp to each of them (being a group is more difficulty), explain the rules and warn them. Also I would refund the castle lord and his members.

4.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ?

The first info you gave me is that X and Y killed Z. If they are lying they will get a slay without warning, if they lie is because they know they broke the rules. For Z, I would refund him.

5.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons?

For the first player (the non AFK), I would heal him and warn him and if I see another complaint regarding him I would slay him. For the AFK I would try to talk to him and ask if he wants to complain, if he still don't answer I will leave him there and try to get to it later IF I'm not busy with another problem.

I would explain to him that there is no rule about surrendering and is up to the attackers to decide if they want to kill the surrendering people or not, they can't kill who they killed before (NLR), but they can kill who is surrendering if they want.

Chat log:

What do you do?

I would heal them all and refund who died (if someone died) and explain that there is no point in killing for a horse and that I don't want any more problems about it or I will slay them all.

I would refund the victim ask if he wants to complain, if he do I (supposing I saw the randoming) would warn the randomer, if he doesn't want to complain I will assume it was for some RP reason.

If they aren't commoners and they warned 3 times about the raid, I would explain the castle lord that it was a valid raid and I can't intervene or punish the raiders for playing inside the rules.

10. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?

Supposing I was called there by one of the players, I would ask what is happening and after it I would intervene and demand the faction lord to let the players be. If he doesn't listen I would slay him to make an example.
Declined.Due of Not well Answered Answers.
And i saw you playing some days.
dukewell676 said:
In-game name :coverassasin
Steam : covertassasin97
Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard? yes i will admin peoplee and it probably would be hard and irriatating
How often are you online? im pretty active
Why do you want to be administrator? so i can help the people on the server and maybe teach them things which thye might not of known before
Why should you enter The Admin Team? because i can decide things easily and i think i would be a very good admin (some admins said i might of been a good admin)
Former Admin Experience,if any. ive used the admin tools before-hand and ive told some admins whatmight be a good idea and often they have done it
Where are you from? england
How often did you play on the server? not a lot but ie played on other servers
An Admin who will vouch for you? ChaOs
Will you treat your friend same as every player roleplaying? yes otherwise it would be very unfair to the other players

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do?  the outlaw was allowed to rob and kill the peasant if he didnt pay allthough robbing more the 1k isnt aloud so the peasant would be rrefunded and the outlaw warned unless a second time then slayed
3.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do? tell them to immedialtly leave and a warning then the facion would be refunded a set amount
4.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ? check the logs first and if they did kill him then they would be kicked for lying to admin and Z would be refunded but if they didnt then Z would be kciekd for lying to admin

5.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons? try and maybe find wintesses and i would check the logs to see if the person said afk and if not i wouldnt refund him due to not making himself noticable but if he was AFK then i would refund the person but not do anything as he probably didnt know he was afk

6.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? nothing as there is no surrender rule

Chat log:
What do you do? as bortomir has a witness it would seem that faramir attacked first so they would of put that they were stealing the horse then he would have a reason to attack but if boromir or golum died they would be rfunded and then i would go invisable and watch them a little longer and if it turned out boromir/golum lied they would be slayed

8. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? see if the victim was afk and if so he would be refunded and he murderur slayed but if nothing was said then it would be RP so then the murderur wuold be slayed but then if the victim said he wanted to be killed (maybe he had to go) then nothign would happen

9. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do? tell the lord that he should of been more prepared if they announced it but if they did not then the faction would be refunded and the attackers slayed

10. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything? it is a small version of RP but the facton would need a reason (RP reason eg: looted their chest) if not an RP reason then i would stop them from doing so
Declined.
Due of Bad Reputation in {Troll}.
MostWanted said:
In-game name : Spartan

Steam : mountandsword
Level of Maturity from Scale 1 to 10 :8
Are you willing to administrate players instead of roleplaying and do you think to administrating is hard?  Yes always. administrating is hard due to that players sometimes lie to the admins
How often are you online? Nearly everyday
Why do you want to be administrator? To stop players from breaking the server rules
Why should you enter The Admin Team? I know the rules and i wouldn't break them
Former Admin Experience,if any. York's server
Where are you from? Sweden
How often did you play on the server?  I dident got the chance to try the server out since my computer is broke i will get it back in two days
An Admin who will vouch for you? Nope
Will you treat your friend same as every player roleplaying? Yes if any of my friends starts trolling and randoming on the server they will get banned

Admin Quiz

1.An outlaw killed a peasant Because the peasant didn't accept to pay,After a while the outlaw killed the peasant you knew the outlaw asked for 1500g .. What do you do? I would refund the peasant the robbing limit is 1000g
3.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do? If they said something like this in global : In 5 minutes the castle *name of castle* will be raided. If they didn't say anything in global i would refund everyone that got killed or damaged. The raiders would get warned and slayed them.
4.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ? I would check the logs if i didn't see anything that Y or X killed Z i would warn Z that next time he waste any admins time he will get temp banned.
5.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons? If he didn't announce it is his fault if anyone can comfirm that he wasn't afk he would get kicked for lying to an admin.
I wouldn't do anything there are no surrendering rules anymore.
Chat log:
What do you do?
Since Golum saw it i would refund boromir and Golum. I would slay Faramir and tell him if he does it again i will kick him.
I will ask him why he killed him. If it was legit like RP i wouldn't do anything but if it was random i would tell him to use BackSpace to talk to the admins
If they didn't announce that they were raiding the castle i would refund everyone that got killed. And slay the people that raided the castle
10. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?If they want to arrest them with no RP I would tell them to leave the inn

Declined.

In-game name : Henk

Steam : frank12818

Level of Maturity from Scale 1 to 10 :

I dont think so I have some experience from native I am admin on and server there.

everyday

Because I like it to help people, stop the randoming and learn people how to RP.

Yust what I said I have Exp from the other server and I could help whit many things.

Yes, Native, mmod to

Where are you from?

Netherlands

I didn't play on the server yet because I saw it wasnt online yet.

Not yet

Sure, what are mine friends more the the players on the server.
I will do the same to them, what I do to other players.

I will teleport to the outlaw, first thing max tax is 500 gold I warn him for that.

2.A group of Commoners Raided a Castle .. What do you do?

Nothing it isnt agianst the rules I think, if they got good reason to.

3.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ?

I will check the chat logs, and if they lie I will temp ban them.

4.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person
wasn't AFk and he attacked him.What would you react against both persons?

I will tell to the So called afk player, that hy need to say AFK AFK AFK more then 3 times before going afk.
After that I go to the killer and tell him next time to not kill sombody if hy doesnt response,
only if that person walks and ingnore hy can kill him.

5.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?

I will tell them they cant kill surrendering people for no reason.

6.Someone complains about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
Chat log:
Golum : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.

What do you do?

It seems like golum try to save Boromir's ass, I will search the area for and player who mabye saw what happend.

7.You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
Nothing if hy dont mind I wont mind, only tell the murderer to watch out next time whit what hy is doing.

8. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?

I will go to them and ask what the Rp reason was that they did that if its agianst the rules I will refund all people from the faction, and temp ban  the lord of the raiders.

9. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?

first I will go invisible, to watch what they doing, if I sense its not rp I will talk to them, if its rp I wont do anthing.

Frankvannorden said:

I dont think so I have some experience from native I am admin on and server there.

everyday

Because I like it to help people, stop the randoming and learn people how to RP.

Yust what I said I have Exp from the other server and I could help whit many things.

Yes, Native, mmod to

Where are you from?

Netherlands

Not yet

I will teleport to the outlaw, first thing max tax is 500 gold I warn him for that.

3.Player X and Y killed Z.Z Complains of Randoming.Y and X Declaim that they didn't kill.What do you do ?

4.a player killed an AFK Person But you didn't knew the person is AFK because he didn't announce it and the player Claims that AFK Person

I will tell to the So called afk player, that hy need to say AFK AFK AFK more then 3 times before going afk.
After that I go to the killer and tell him next time to not kill sombody if hy doesnt response,

5.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do?

6.Someone complains about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
Chat log:

What do you do?

It seems like golum try to save Boromir's ass, I will search the area for and player who mabye saw what happend.

7.You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do?
Nothing if hy dont mind I wont mind, only tell the murderer to watch out next time whit what hy is doing.

8. A group of people has raided a castle. They killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complains. What do you do?

I will go to them and ask what the Rp reason was that they did that if its agianst the rules I will refund all people from the faction, and temp ban  the lord of the raiders.

9. A group of players are Roleplaying inside of an inn. A faction comes inside of the inn, wanting to arrest them all and take them to the dungeon to show his power. What do you do, if anything?

first I will go invisible, to watch what they doing, if I sense its not rp I will talk to them, if its rp I wont do anthing.

Declined read the Rules Before you Apply.

cha0s said:
Frankvannorden said:

everyday

Yes, Native, mmod to

Where are you from?

Netherlands

Not yet

Chat log:

What do you do?

Declined read the Rules Before you Apply.

I know I know I heard but taxing : You can be anything but not commoner to tax ... Maximum amount of Taxing is 500g I saw that and I only was confused whit robbign and taxing thing..

In Game Name: Tugmundus_Caoliki
Steam name: Scraggle
Level Of Maturity: 9
I would be exactly the same to my friends on the server and wouldn't treat them any different, nor would i boast an elevated rank over them.

When i raised the topic Female_Pilgrim Seemed to think it was a good idea.

I am willing to administrate players. I do think Administration would be challenging but i am on the server every day and most of the time, unfortunately, i do not see admins on to govern quite alot of players. However i feel i can give the time to administrate the server.

I am online everyday.

I want to be an Administrator because i often see a lack of admins on the server, mainly in the mornings when there is only one, Or no admins online. Quite often problems go un-noticed because there are no admins on, or the Admin is overwhelmed with requests to deal with things. I would freely give my time to anyone on the server who wanted help with something or someone who wants their complaint sorted.

Why should i enter the admin team: I am always on the server, and i am happy to help when people often ask me to for instance, Introduce them to the mod if they are new, Show them around. Also i tend to notify in global if for example, someone is swearing repeatedly in Global in a rage. That they shouldn't be doing this.

1. I would refund the peasant for anything he lost and question the outlaw about it. If he declined to read the rules on taxing/robbing i would slay/warn him.

2. I would tell the commoners that in order to raid a castle they must join a faction at war with the castles inhabitants, or outlaws. And i would refund anyone inside that was killed in the raid.

3.First i would check to see if any witnesses were around to see what happened. If there wasn't any to confirm either story then i would check the logs and if i found one of the people was lying i would have him punished appropriately.

4. I would tell the AFK person that he should have announced that he was AFK 3 times in global before going AFK, and due to the fact that i wouldn't be able to know exactly what happened because the person hadn't done this i would tell him that unfortunately my hands were tied on the matter.

5. There is no surrender rule, So what they are doing is allowed, However i would remind the larger faction on the rules of spawnkilling, Making sure that it didn't happen. And i would discourage them from killing people surrendering. However i could not punish them for it.

6. I would look around for witnesses who could confirm either story, if there were none then i would perhaps punish Faramir if i strongly believed he was lying. However seeing as i would have no hard evidence on the matter the worst punishment i would give is a short temp ban.

7. I would tell the murderer that what he is doing is randoming, and the only reason i can assume the person who was the victim didn't complain is that he was new to the game, and was confused on the matter, or that he didn't speak english. I would then punish the Murderer accordingly if noone came to his defense.

8. I would immediately call off the raid to look around and see what was happening there. If i saw anyone being repeatedly spawnkilled i would punish the spawnkillers and then if i found that there was anything that wasn't legit about the raid i would punish the raiders as i see fit.

9. Depending on the level of RP shown by the faction i would act. If the faction leader was roleplaying very poorly and just locking them up for the sake of it i would tell him what he was doing, and if he didn't care much i would slay him. I would also immediately release the prisoners. However if i find everyone is Roleplaying the scenario then i would not mind and would be on my way.

Tom426 said:
In Game Name: Tugmundus_Caoliki
Steam name: Scraggle
Level Of Maturity: 9
I would be exactly the same to my friends on the server and wouldn't treat them any different, nor would i boast an elevated rank over them.

When i raised the topic Female_Pilgrim Seemed to think it was a good idea.

I am willing to administrate players. I do think Administration would be challenging but i am on the server every day and most of the time, unfortunately, i do not see admins on to govern quite alot of players. However i feel i can give the time to administrate the server.

I am online everyday.

I want to be an Administrator because i often see a lack of admins on the server, mainly in the mornings when there is only one, Or no admins online. Quite often problems go un-noticed because there are no admins on, or the Admin is overwhelmed with requests to deal with things. I would freely give my time to anyone on the server who wanted help with something or someone who wants their complaint sorted.

Why should i enter the admin team: I am always on the server, and i am happy to help when people often ask me to for instance, Introduce them to the mod if they are new, Show them around. Also i tend to notify in global if for example, someone is swearing repeatedly in Global in a rage. That they shouldn't be doing this.

1. I would refund the peasant for anything he lost and question the outlaw about it. If he declined to read the rules on taxing/robbing i would slay/warn him.

2. I would tell the commoners that in order to raid a castle they must join a faction at war with the castles inhabitants, or outlaws. And i would refund anyone inside that was killed in the raid.

3.First i would check to see if any witnesses were around to see what happened. If there wasn't any to confirm either story then i would check the logs and if i found one of the people was lying i would have him punished appropriately.

4. I would tell the AFK person that he should have announced that he was AFK 3 times in global before going AFK, and due to the fact that i wouldn't be able to know exactly what happened because the person hadn't done this i would tell him that unfortunately my hands were tied on the matter.

5. There is no surrender rule, So what they are doing is allowed, However i would remind the larger faction on the rules of spawnkilling, Making sure that it didn't happen. And i would discourage them from killing people surrendering. However i could not punish them for it.

6. I would look around for witnesses who could confirm either story, if there were none then i would perhaps punish Faramir if i strongly believed he was lying. However seeing as i would have no hard evidence on the matter the worst punishment i would give is a short temp ban.

7. I would tell the murderer that what he is doing is randoming, and the only reason i can assume the person who was the victim didn't complain is that he was new to the game, and was confused on the matter, or that he didn't speak english. I would then punish the Murderer accordingly if noone came to his defense.

8. I would immediately call off the raid to look around and see what was happening there. If i saw anyone being repeatedly spawnkilled i would punish the spawnkillers and then if i found that there was anything that wasn't legit about the raid i would punish the raiders as i see fit.

9. Depending on the level of RP shown by the faction i would act. If the faction leader was roleplaying very poorly and just locking them up for the sake of it i would tell him what he was doing, and if he didn't care much i would slay him. I would also immediately release the prisoners. However if i find everyone is Roleplaying the scenario then i would not mind and would be on my way.
Wrong thread buddy .. this is not EU PW4 Admin app

Frankvannorden said:

everyday

Yes, Native, mmod to

Where are you from?

Netherlands

Not yet

Chat log:

What do you do?

Vouche for him, saw him today on the server, he RP very good, know the rules, i think he'll be a good admin.

Back
Top Bottom