TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmmm. We'll set them up at the main entrenchment to begin with. I'll look into some roof-rail mounted mining carts that we might use to give them some more mobility.

Hm...could work...but only if we got welding equipment, I think...I mean, we have it, but...well, we could wire up an airships' engine for power generation...but we'd have to get the whole thing down...hey, do we have any-aaah-flatbed minecarts? With some creative work on the legs, we could just set them onto the things pretty fast. And get them off too, if needed.

Sandbags we've got enough of. And if I can pinpoint. . . . . YES! Got a depot of mining carts and other mini-rail crap one level down. We'll just have to succeed in pushing them a bit further back and we're golden. Big arse rail system too since the whole of seventh level is where the mining related stuff begins.

It's not supply that's the problem, it's setting the things together. We have to do the work topside.-Place isn't electrified yet.- Just let me get the dimensions of the carts, and we can start welding the frames for it. Then just modify them a bit once the carts get here and just drop them on top with a crane.

Look up a dude named Throlf Gwasrhywel. Dude was the chief engineer of the mining operation here before the Locust attack. He should be assisting with defense construction down on the third level.He'll have everything you need in his head. By the time you've got the gun platforms ready we'll have taken that depot. Pinky swear and all.

Yeah, yeah, fourth, actually. ****er moves fast. But no, don't do that. It's just a mess and I have a feeling we'll need this place returned to full operation fast. ...if only the ****ing rail system connected properly...nah, it wouldn't have worked.

Well, the storm is ****ing our air traffic to the ground, and there's nobody setting out into the mountains in this weather, so I was just lamenting our lack of a train line. But really, it would have been overloaded all to heck and probably blown up by now anyhow.

*Sounds of intense combat in background*
****! It's like they ****ing knew we were planning a push. Corpser is back, and they've brought up a contingent of bloodmounts as well. We're currently trying to soften them up as much as possible. But since they were starting to reinforce we had to push up the assault before planned. So we're kinda short on 'nades and a few other things.

"So think on your feet!" Rawlings growled loudly as he jumped out of his cover, slamming the butt of his shotgun into a Locust officer before pulling it back, and sending a cloud of metal through the grub's head, most of it breaking through the skull and digging tiny tunnels through it's brain. {There's no chance in hell they'll get those down while they still matter.}
"Higgins, Chevalier, get to that pile of rubble and suppress the breach while the heavies relocate!" {There's a whole damn lot of these buggers all of a sudden...} "Sir, I think they've had it with our ****!"

You don't ****ing say. Well, no use letting them bullrush us. Let's bullrush them! Riflemen, on point! All bayonets fixed! Grenades out! FORWARD!
Rawlings, flank left when we're through, Brom, flank right. Corpser's mine!

"Grenadiers! Corpser! AP!" echoes out over the chamber, followed by light thuds as several grenades arc over the chamber and blow neat little charred over the side and top of the corpser's hide, eliciting a particularly unpleasant roar making Rawlings add a "Now duck for cover and pretend it wasn't you!" as he emptied his shotgun into a small team of grunts.

Back
Top Bottom