TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

"It does, you just have the option of ripping it out. And Hyp probably has an essay on irreparable structural wear and tear and its effects on ship life. Don't get lost later, because I'm not wasting my lunch on you!"

Naaah. You just cannibalize it to make other stuff. It's like that old song. "Iiiiit's the circleeee. The circleeee of infinitely reusable ship paaaaaarts!"

{I find you catch more flies with **** than with honey}.

*Rounds a corner and comes up behind Eharon*

Well, that was pretty amazing. Even without any hot water. Stowed Brom in the mess hall with the last bottle of brandy along the way here. So he should be feeling a lot more refreshed too.

"{We're not rotting yet.}"

"Also-" *raises finger* "-that's becoming rather annoying. ...and I haven't even managed to start on my corn flakes, no wonder Hyp loves to crack jokes about your hygiene so much!"

Meh. He can crack all the jokes he'd like. I prefer to lead from the front, and the front ain't clean. Also I know what happened between him and the Leeran Panarch when the power went out during the siege and they got locked in her bedchambers for twelve hours.

Wouldn't say snooping. Was still getting the hang of the implants back then. Stuff just . . . . leaked in.
Oh it weren't sexual. But I reckon he'd still probably like it to remain largely unknown.

"Yeah. Suuure. That's one more bet I might be winning, then. Though, I figure that if it is put to bed, he might end up slightly upset with the leaking party."
"So, anyway, since Tännie is still about two hallways away, what was it? Dancing lessons? Singing?"

Back
Top Bottom