TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Are airships cool?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Deckmaster says it'll be a couple more hours until she's ready to sail. I'll stop by. Sea's supposedly a bit rough today. Might as well start out a bit dizzy.

"Mayday! Mayday! This is the CNV Njord. We've been hit by a typhoon in open waters about six nautical miles off the coast directly southwest of the Ironfells. We've already taken significant hull damage during encounters with hostile nationality's naval forces. We're holding above the wetline, but unsure how long we can keep her afloat. Storm's getting worse. If anyone can hear us we need immediate ass. . . . *KRAKOOOOM!* . . . . . Ourrrrrzzzzzzzz. . . ktzzz... . ntenna got . . . chhhh. . it . . . . . ightning. . . . ire on the foredeczzzzzzzzzzch"

*A messenger bursts into the workshop, almost his head smashing into turret suspended in the air before delivering the message*
What's so ****ing important that you have to ign-oooh. Those ****ing ****s! Can't they see I'm busy? Oh, well, have a message relayed to the port. I want-no, not the Crucible. Actually, all air traffic should be properly grounded at the first sight of weather. Empty them, if you have to! Two frigates. And a Triton. A support ship wouldn't be amiss either, I'd reckon.

I think I'd know if there was a possible location for more for pain missing. Jeeezus ****! My ****ing ship! How any of us survived this I'll never understand. And where in Sheol are we?

Aaaah mother of ****! I think the storm is heading ****ing inland. We need to find shelter, quickly! I see a forest, or at least a thicket peeking over that hill there. Let's go! We'll have to look for other survivors tomorrow. Got any firesteel on you?

*Feint screaming in the distance*
****! We'll have to check that out first. Not too far off. Maybe a couple hundred metres over there. If the poor bastard is still alive I won't let him lie there and scream himself slowly to death through the night.

I see them. Don't look familiar though. I've still got the gear I had in my pack. Managed to grab it and cinch it to my belt before the hull ripped. Pistol's only got a couple of mags. I'll be saving rhose for hunting. So knife and tomahawk will have to do until I can make myself a bow and some arrows. You got any weapons?

Just what I had on me before the crash, my vibroaxe and a knife. Other than that I have the firetool, a pouch of wet tobacco with wet cigarette papers, a wet pack of cards, and some coins.

I've got a pipe on my inner pocket, so we can use the rolling papers for kindling if we can dry them off a bit.
He should be right over this next beach dune. . . . . Oh ****!

A pack of large dog sized raptor creatures are eating off a crewman trapped under a huge hull beam. His panicked screams echo far into the rapidly falling dusk.

Get them! *Rushes the beasts and dispatches one with a tomahawk to the neck.*

((No worries. It'll be a while before we even know where that cavalry would have to go to reach us. In the meanwhile you're in charge of all governmental affairs.))

Back
Top Bottom