Fox's Story Corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Simply, put your most fantastical, outrageous, epic packed stories, here. I find it community closening to just share each persons stories, and a close community is a happy one, and please but intresting stuff, because if I spend my time reading a brick of text for it to turn out to be boring... you just don't even want to know.

And if you don't write your stories here I will cry

Story Numero uno: Kane and Fox with knives

lots of people died

Well as many of you know Kane a.k.a is the butcher, and after the butcher and the fox met and had a epic battle, fox conceded defeat and ask for Mercy and to follow under the Butcher. Fox and butcher went along preying on the weak and innocent. Until a new store opened up a butcher was selling fine meats, thinking it could feed the craving of flesh fox had the two went there, and discove rd that this butcher was quite the man. After many a man skinned and many a flesh worn as skin fox and kane bloodlust skyrocketed. Each massacring the men inside the butchers, Fox wore many a face as his mask. And as always hilda was uncontrollably attracted to fox and the face meat upon his face, the temptress tried breaking fox's vow of love to Betsey (another story, Betsey is a sword btw) luckily good friend and target practise dummy Martin redwood and scared of the wicked banshee. Fox and Kane returning to their body filled lair knifing anyone who dare seek shelter within. Then a woman, a woman that had a bone to pick with fox had come to fight the cannibal, and fox was bested and had to take out the garbage. Kane if you want you can add in more detail.

You were pretty descriptive bout that skinning eh...
You know, after you left I was going to leave so I started to duel.

I won 6 battles, 2 of them knights, with just a butchering knife and a tunic.

Damn

Riddle Master
/ PW Story I was using a female char at the time

One evening my husband Eric, and I talking walk up MT. Fox my own mountain, when we passed a woman carrying a bow and arrows; she approached us and said she was a slave but escaped from her master that lived in a tower nearby, I ignored her thinking that "Why is this hore walking on my mountain." So I gave her a quick death for trespassing on my mountain.

Walking down the mountain we came pass the the tower the woman was  talking about we called for the slaver driver nobody response, we then entered the tower in search for somebody nobody was about then I saw a shadow and called out once more saying "Slave Driver we will burn this tower if don't show yourself!." He came out. Eric bring his blade out and pointed it towards the slaver, the slaver was a weasel it ran down stairs not fearin' Eric's steel I chased after him, then he called out "I ask you riddle, and we shall speak." I response "How about you die, I dislike slave drivers on my mountain!" Next think I knew my husband's body came falling from the platforms on top, I saw his helmet was bloody, and there were dents the size of apples in it.

I was suddenly fearing for my life, I screamed out "I WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN AND YOU WITH IT!." The riddle master then said once more "I ask this last time, how about a riddle, if you guess it right you go free." I then had no choice to agree, I only had a short sword to fight him. I was waiting for the the man to say the riddle, then out of the blue he pops out and swings his mace to my left arm, I cried out in pain, and quickly sat up and unsheathed my blade, he was a fierce fighter I manged to slightly cut his right leg then he ran off again. I then attempted to ran bloody, and with broken arm, and I don't know how many bruises. The riddle man came out as I was off and finished me off with one quick overhead swing to the head.

Story Number Zwei: The Naked Army rebellion/African tribe

Well, me and I guess what you could call my gang hopped on the NA. Seeing as all was peaceful and we were broke, we cast aside our armour and went out into the world. As we went on we gathered followers maybe because of my cheerful chants or maybe people are so bored they will follow me for entertainment :razz:, so the army eventually consisted of like 10-15 nude people steam rolling taxers and robbers in our way running through out the map taking control of whatever yelling about some sort of rebellion which was for some reason ridiculously fun.

bored one day with the normal hum drum life of PW, me, Foxcola, Graivedigger, Black Knight, and Good smurfin, all created a Tribal African alt. We came on the server gatherd our spears and ran around clicking just for fun. Till splintert and his martial law of no nudes in town gathered his TW and blocked us at the gate. A standoff went down as someone tried to translate our clicks into a plead to let us stay naked. As usual we had like 5 or 6 others join us. As we stood there was some sort of miscommunitcation, I said "click" which translates to we take pride in our dress we will not put on clothes, while Splint mistook it for "Click" which means death to the TW, so imagine a hall way of naked people being utterly gunned down and a hail of blots and arrows, all good fun.

The Wedding of Sir  Orindell and Lady Semiramis

Tidwell....church....outlaws..... :lol:

In the end they was all dead but they managed to charge trough and knock the bride out first. We then set up a fake wedding caravan to again get raided by outlaws, with a fake bride to pull them there, while Orindell and I held a secret ceremony in some other church (Black Robe at my first wedding, thanksalot :razz: )

Knüppel said:

In the end they was all dead but they managed to charge trough and knock the bride out first. We then set up a fake wedding caravan to again get raided by outlaws, with a fake bride to pull them there, while Orindell and I held a secret ceremony in some other church (Black Robe at my first wedding, thanksalot :razz: )

I was talking to him earlier about this actually.

Knüppel said:

Wait does this signal the end of your courtesan ways? Blacklust and Scorpia will be terrible disappointed. At least I don't have to spend 14k on them now :grin:

killer110 said:
Knüppel said:

Wait does this signal the end of your courtesan ways?
No, this happened shortly after I began playing PW, back in March in think. So it mainly was the beginning of my way  :grin:

Herbiazors said:
Is this the test scene slaughter? Of the Tidwell marriage?
Yeah exactly that one.

gaham1 said:
The story of the religon of gaham.
Gaham thought to himself I could become a god. So he did. THE END
So Gaham's divinity and existence have ended? God damn it. Well it was good knowing ya while you still played PW. Good luck.

Edit:+50 points for first post on page 2!

gaham1 said:
It didnt end that was just the story of how it came to be.
It only said he became a god and then it ended. Nothing else. It didn't mention him continuing in his godliness or anything. It just said that he became a god and then it ended.

Citizen_Kane said:
gaham1 said:
The story of the religon of gaham.
Gaham thought to himself I could become a god. So he did. THE END

You can never beat the almighty Kane Cult!
What Kane Cult?

gaham1 said:
I feel I should become a writer of novels.
You should.

Back
Top Bottom