TR_EU_Cag_RP_PW

Users who are viewing this thread

Kubus/Nico

Recruit
Hello Guys

New Server is up TR_EU_Cag_RP_PW it is a Roleplay Server. We have 240 Slots  TS3 Info:176.53.19.82 (Turkish+English)    XVeBrigade.cstrike.to (English)

179fp.jpg

TR_EU_Cag_RP_PW
Rules:
1. No randoming!
2. NLR 
3.No glitching 
4. Taxing/Robbing:
No taxing more than 500g
No robbing more than 1000g
5. Speak English or Turkish on Global (we have English Admins and Turkish)

We will add or change rules based on feedback from players.
Currently used Map: EU Map *Updated* Cag will run the map "The Lowlands" when it is finish.

Admins
Owner: WeLLy
Lasion
Diagonal
Kubus
Custo
Diagona

​

Currently used Map: EU Map
thats helpful on the map selection :lol:

Also PW doesnt have 240 players. its a waste of money to be funding a server that big :neutral:

gaham1 said:
Currently used Map: EU Map
thats helpful on the map selection :lol:

Also PW doesnt have 240 players. its a waste of money to be funding a server that big :neutral:

The intelligent server host who must rent servers will not pay for slots, they will pay for a box. For example, I could raise NA_PW4 to 240 slots in the matter of a restart.

Since i am being ignored, it would seem as if you took my comment as trolling. It certainly wasn't. My point is that Randoming is a matter of definition. You can't just say "No randoming" because everyone defines it differently. You need some base on where the admin can stand to make his verdict.

Eragon91 said:
Since i am being ignored, it would seem as if you took my comment as trolling. It certainly wasn't. My point is that Randoming is a matter of definition. You can't just say "No randoming" because everyone defines it differently. You need some base on where the admin can stand to make his verdict.
ooh shut up eragon they are a young RP community let them be

Back
Top Bottom