Who is the best cannoneer

Users who are viewing this thread

well the 1st (or however they call themselves now) are known hackers for example scolfield and smithy both beat ME in melee proving that they are hackers

sorry munro you have been turned to the forces of evil

hehe the lag certainly made things frustrating, with people from long distance looking like they were teleporting in and out of line, as well as the freezing cannonballs that seemed to fly forever, only 7 secs later to hit the ground.

Sir Prince said:
Munro just killed joshly with a cannon in the LB, he wins.
Surely there is a reason this is different from any other kill?

Epicrules said:
Yes, The entire Marins Garde have melee hax, and Smithy complains that I use my dragoon carbine aimbot hax too often.

James, there is no question you use Smithy-Seeking Ammunition (SSA).  That Carbine has never failed to hit me right in the face as you're going full speed on horseback.  To try and stay on topic, Jawshery your fate has been sealed, and the Cannonborn has been revealed; nothing can stand against his cannonball.  Vive la France, Vive la Cannonborn.    :wink:

I think it is more in context of the individual opinion. The polling could determine an answer, but it would be based on people's experience of the cannoneers in action. For example, since joshly plays as a cannoneer in both US and European servers, he would be known by more people for his skills, whereas me, a new player to the community who only really plays on US, would not be able to show the European players my level of skill. Since nooone outside of the US servers would see me shooting, they would not have an opinion of me to judge whether or not I am better than Joshly, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom