v0.17 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I suggest to do a new version of wild wind... Like the Persistent World... With new horses, guns, textures... And a good ideia is make a transport carts to horses... please think in my words... and reply

wesleykuhn said:
I suggest to do a new version of wild wind... Like the Persistent World... With new horses, guns, textures... And a good ideia is make a transport carts to horses... please think in my words... and reply

you dont read the dev thread do you?

On both of the maps, there isn't any way to make steel, there's only carbon on Wild West 2, and only Iron on Wild West 1

Pretty sure there is iron if you go to to the side of the same rock with carbon om the hill where its slightly different colour. I know theres ore lacking on wild west 1 though

Othurin said:
Pretty sure there is iron if you go to to the side of the same rock with carbon om the hill where its slightly different colour. I know theres ore lacking on wild west 1 though
That's Cobblestone and Limestone, and if there is iron ore on Wild West 2, I can't find it.

I had a server for five seconds, then it permanently crashed! and now there's a server with people, but with a freaking password!

Back
Top Bottom