v0.17 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Everyone spawns with only a matchbox and bucket, no tools and no way to gather resources to make them. Don't know how you could of missed a bug like this.

Disappearing deer, if you walk up to a deer and hit it but don't kill it with the first hit, it may disappear.
Trees can spawn outside the map, behind an invisible wall. If you take off your clothes, you keep the shoes and you have no legs.

nolegs.png

The buy Icon is gone when you press Tab. Looks quite messed up IMO... Plus the building History dosn't do much, and some other things too..

Well, the pic shows what happened to me when I broke a wall. Actually, a floor. I busted a floor that I was standing on so I could rebuild (on Wolf's server), and I fell through the bottom of the map. What bugged me most is that I had some of the best weapons (5 sharps and 9 1887's and the bullets) that I couldn't retrieve later.... I mean, the food and water are replaceable, but the guns took me an hour and a half to craft.

- 'T' writing does not work. (some times it's work for a few time)
- Item informations r wrong. ( ex: when you try to see 'silver bar' it shows different object's info )
- When you log out from server you can not reach your chest again if it locked. its remove player's name. Or owner info is changing = Owner/nobody.
- Tab menu icons r bugged.
- Using 'M'/Map says 'Script Error'

Elraen said:
- 'T' writing does not work. (some times it's work for a few time)
- Using 'M'/Map says 'Script Error'

Both of these are server-related, I saw the server you were playing on and the map bug never happened to me on any other server, the chat actually does work, you just couldn't see it because of the script error spam.

If you can't see the chat, just press L for the log and you'll probably see some error spam with your chat message at the end.

When i try to load up the mod, i get an error message saying: get_object failed for body: bo_valleyrock_rounded_1. I've tried re-installing from your link in your post, but it gave me the same message. Obviously, i'm not computer-savvy, but i think i would enjoy playing your mod. If you would help, 'twould be much appreciated.

cakegazm said:
When i try to load up the mod, i get an error message saying: get_object failed for body: bo_valleyrock_rounded_1. I've tried re-installing from your link in your post, but it gave me the same message. Obviously, i'm not computer-savvy, but i think i would enjoy playing your mod. If you would help, 'twould be much appreciated.

I have the same problem. I reinstalled the mod, reinstalled Mount&Blade but still cant play it... :sad:

marios95 said:
have you update warband to 1.143
That fixed it, thanks! One more problem, though. On Wild West (original map) the trees always spawn pre-rotated, in the position...like they'd been chopped down, but keep rotating, so sometimes they spawn almost underground. Just a minor bug, i can still get the wood from them.

Me and my friends are having a lot of issues with the containers and generally picking up things. We cannot pick up things, especially not steel bars/cobblestone from containers/chests, and not even our own. They keep on glitching. Great mod, by the way- It's got a lot of potential, and I love the gun-graphics.

Yeah that chest/box bug is insanely annoying sometimes it also doesnt work with Wood or gunparts!

Dropping stuff into chests doesn't work.
Sometimes the info tab about items is messed up, and items don't seem to "exist"
The props get messed up often, when you destroy them, they remain there.
Crafting system is bugged. Sometimes it just does not produce anything.

I still get : bo_valleyrock_rounded_1

And i have v1.143

What i need to do? I reinstalled the mod few times.. still don't work

Solved!

I can't enter you your server, when i try to choose the spawn point, the square is all black :/
Is teher any way that you guys can fix that, cuz i wanna play this real hard :grin:

My best regards.
=====================================================================

SOLVED!

Back
Top Bottom