Battle Order Sounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Ganacas

Recruit
Hi first of all superb mod i think its the best on the boards.

But i have a request or maybe some information for myself so i can do it myself.

I want my romans to shout out cool commands when i give a order if  you have played 1257AD you will know what i mean;P

I messed around with modding in some music which btw your music pack is freaking awesome!! the best especially the conan tracks really immersive.

But when it comes to battle orders and where i put the files, and also how i edit it to play im confused. I would just like a little information if you have time so i can make a battle order folder.

Of course if i can manage this i would post it for community or email to you somehow but i am ofcourse a virgin modder but lately i really like to try to fiddle around with mods;P

Oh and i dont know if this is even possible but is there a way to get romans to form testudo????;PP

Ganacas said:
Hi first of all superb mod i think its the best on the boards. Thank you , I always strive to be the best

But i have a request or maybe some information for myself so i can do it myself.

I want my romans to shout out cool commands when i give a order if  you have played 1257AD you will know what i mean;P I haven't played that mod unfortunetly but when I do , I might be able to figure it out 

I messed around with modding in some music which btw your music pack is freaking awesome!! the best especially the conan tracks really immersive.

But when it comes to battle orders and where i put the files, and also how i edit it to play im confused. I would just like a little information if you have time so i can make a battle order folder.

Of course if i can manage this i would post it for community or email to you somehow but i am ofcourse a virgin modder but lately i really like to try to fiddle around with mods;P

Oh and i dont know if this is even possible but is there a way to get romans to form testudo????;PP Nope , this sub-mod uses default Brytenwalda formations only no testudo has been implemented for any mod in the past unless I am wrong 

Back
Top Bottom