Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

Users who are viewing this thread

QWW said:
I wouldn`t mind this coming up soon. This seems fantastic!

It is bar far the best mod compilation I have played yet.  Many of the other comp mods change way to much for my tastes.  This mod covers diplomacy, graphics, pike/blade, and pre order battles which are the essential mods for me but it doesn't go overboard by dramatically changing the troop trees or adding uber amounts of extra gear that are not properly balanced with the original items......yumi bow not withstanding in the last version.  :smile:  I am glad I stumbled across this thread and it probably should have it's own dedicated room.

Keep up the great work Dynamite.  Much appreciated.

reallybigjohnson said:
QWW said:
I wouldn`t mind this coming up soon. This seems fantastic!

It is bar far the best mod compilation I have played yet.  Many of the other comp mods change way to much for my tastes.  This mod covers diplomacy, graphics, pike/blade, and pre order battles which are the essential mods for me but it doesn't go overboard by dramatically changing the troop trees or adding uber amounts of extra gear that are not properly balanced with the original items......yumi bow not withstanding in the last version.  :smile:  I am glad I stumbled across this thread and it probably should have it's own dedicated room.

Keep up the great work Dynamite.  Much appreciated.

Thanks I appreciate it. This was just a personal mod I was working on, I didn't think it would turn out to be a project. I'm glad your enjoying the mod, if you want to play anytime let me know.

Good job on this mod its perfect for me and im really happy you made it. I have a suggestion for the next release though. Would it be possible to make castle and town recruitment an option to get new noble troops that are better than the levy peasants and farmers you get from villages. If you could make this happen it would be mega epic. Thanks once again.

Sef OK b said:
Good job on this mod its perfect for me and im really happy you made it. I have a suggestion for the next release though. Would it be possible to make castle and town recruitment an option to get new noble troops that are better than the levy peasants and farmers you get from villages. If you could make this happen it would be mega epic. Thanks once again.

Would take a bit of time, I like the idea and may try to add it to a future version. When you say noble you mean higher tier units? Or totally new units?

Well it doesn't matter to me really, but what i was suggesting was something like this:

Villages = Swadian Recruit - Swadian Militia - Swadian Footman
                                        \ Swadian Skirmisher - Swadian C'bowman

Castles = Swadian Squire - Swadian L.Horseman - Swadian Man at arms - Swadian Knight (a lot of exp)

Towns  = Swadian Trained Militia - Swadian Trained Footman - Swadian Infantry - Swadian Sergeant
                                                  \Swadian Trained Skirmisher - Swadian Trained C'bowman - Swadian Sharpshooter

Something along the lines of this but make it so the player has to be in control of the castle for him to recruit the castle troop tree and maybe you need a certain relation to recruit from towns. Hope this helps.

Download parameters invalid - please try again later.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

I have triead a thousand times already... Damn, it´s not going to let me download it  :cry:

New update guys:

News
Diplomacy Compilation 3.5b (3/3/12)
New to 3.5b:
- Tournament Play Enhancements 1.4.6 has been added.
- Fog of war is now a option at the beginning of the game.
- Better AI during sieges.

Sef OK b said:
Well it doesn't matter to me really, but what i was suggesting was something like this:

Villages = Swadian Recruit - Swadian Militia - Swadian Footman
                                        \ Swadian Skirmisher - Swadian C'bowman

Castles = Swadian Squire - Swadian L.Horseman - Swadian Man at arms - Swadian Knight (a lot of exp)

Towns  = Swadian Trained Militia - Swadian Trained Footman - Swadian Infantry - Swadian Sergeant
                                                  \Swadian Trained Skirmisher - Swadian Trained C'bowman - Swadian Sharpshooter

Something along the lines of this but make it so the player has to be in control of the castle for him to recruit the castle troop tree and maybe you need a certain relation to recruit from towns. Hope this helps.

Not sure 100%, but in TLD the troops you can recruit and their quantity seems linked to party templates. This mean you can recruit more different troop from the same place and that changing it is a lot easier. I haven't asked how they done, I entered in team when it was already implemented.

Lynch said:
Download parameters invalid - please try again later.

I have triead a thousand times already... Damn, it´s not going to let me download it  :cry:

i got this error too. try using a different browser. (mine worked eventually in IE) however take note that if you click the "download" option on rapidshare a second time it will give you this error for sure.

I love this mod, but can't seem to get the dedicated server to work.  I can't even see the server when I try and host it as an admin after going to 'join multiplayer battle', any help here?

Great mod by the way

As much as it surprises me that I can actually give advice for this kind of issue.  I have successfully set up a dedicated server.  It was easy enough to guess thankfully.

In battle_time_start.bat, you simply edit the file and change battle_time.bat to Diplomacy_Compilation.  Example below:
WSELoader.exe -r Battle_Time.txt -m Diplomacy_Compilation

Back
Top Bottom