Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Demonhunter04 said:
Just started playing this a couple days ago, and it's pretty awesome so far. The tournament enhancement mod seems to be pretty messed up - everything is fine until I start a match, at which point I get spammed with errors messages saying something like "error invalid item (normal weapon) and some people have no weapon, others have an invisible one handed weapon, and the rest have spears. I set it to allow all weapon types and mounted competitors but never saw an archer/crossbowman and didn't spawn with a horse even after selecting "always start with a horse."

Currently running Warband 1.153 and diplomacy compilation 3.5b. I couldn't get v4.2 to work with 1.153; the exact same WSE 3.15 files I use to play 3.5b tell me that they are incompatible with v1.153 when I have diplomacy compilation 4.2 installed.

Anyone know how to fix/work around these issues?

Edit: Updated to 4.1 and now when I click "Join the tournament" the button flashes black for a second but nothing else happens.

Another issue I'm having is that the PBOD setting to reassign archers without ammo to infantry re-enables itself every time I start a battle. Kinda annoying that I keep losing archers due to this. I'll move all infantry to another control group until I find a fix.

I assume PBOD isn't supposed to work in coop battles? I imagine it would take a lot of work to integrate it with battle time.

Overall, this mod compilation is great. Just a few small bugs to work around.

This mod is for warband 1.143, thats why your getting errors.

Jesus Christ this is impossible to download!

8 attempts using Firefox and still nothing. On the last attempt I made sure no one but me went near the computer because everytime someone closed Firefox the download stopped and disappeared for some reason. This time with 100mb to go and 12 minutes remaining, the download gets stuck for some reason and when I try to pause and restart, it says it can't find the source file and the download is cancelled  :mad:

Definition of a bad day  :razz:

Gzack123 said:
Don't worry people, this mod is amazing, and I hope this bump proves that it's still alive!

I am so confused as to whats going on since I left lol. I last played a few years ago, and had Diplomacy installed. I came back to play again and get Diplomacy and now there is this off-shoot, Floris, and Diplomacy + OSP. I want a mod as close to the original campaign as possible with added options/items(better graphics wouldn't hurt either as my PC could run it pretty easily). I have no clue which one to get and which will work with the latest version best(1.15:cool:. Any tips would be appreciated!

You're looking for Floris Basic.  If you install the Floris mod just pick the "basic" option which gives you all of Floris' graphical improvements and items with the native game's coding.

Windyplains said:
You're looking for Floris Basic.  If you install the Floris mod just pick the "basic" option which gives you all of Floris' graphical improvements and items with the native game's coding.

Thanks, I ended up getting Floris anyways after a lot of research it seemed the best option. Though I went with the full mod for a bit of change from when I last played. So far having fun!

I kinda feel bad about necroing this thread, but I do have a question pertaining to this specific compilation:

Custom banners; I have done them before on Native, Diplomacy + PBOD, and Native Mod Compilation. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it in this compilation. So is it possible -- seeing as there are beautiful custom done banners in here already? If so, any chance I could get some help?

Edit: I am also having trouble setting up the dedicated server, I get the "Unable to open Modules/Native/sounds.txt" then it gives the usual windows "program stopped working" box.

Back
Top Bottom