Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

Users who are viewing this thread

main.jpg
[br]Diplomacy Compilation[glow=red,2,300] ver. 4.1

[td]
- News -
News
[glow=green,2,300]Diplomacy Compilation 4.2 [Found crazy bug, delaying update for now] (4/13/13)
New to 4.2:
- No more firearms in auto-loot and auto-sell screens.
- Talk to village elders and donate denars to the village, to help with prosperity and relations.
- New clothing for Forest Bandits and Sea Raiders.
- Bandit troops now upgrade to mercenary units instead of recruits.
- Bandit party's join battles when they are in range.
- Player faction troops more balanced.
- New system for joining any battle, every battle you fight will effect your relations.
- Join any siege battle.
- You can now siege neutral castles.
- Companions can read books.
- Bandits more aggressive.
- Fixes to bugs and text errors.

Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (4/9/13)
New to 4.1:
- Fixed bugs.
- Better gfx.
- This version of Diplomacy Compilation is more polished. The next version (4.2?) will have diverse troop trees, more features, items and
immersion factors. No e.t.a on the next update as it will be the biggest and hopefully last version of Diplomacy Compilation. In the meantime uninstall the old version, and install 4.1!

Diplomacy Compilation 4.0b (4/7/13)
New to 4.0b:
- Fixed an error, and added "Give me time to save" back without needing cheat menu.

Diplomacy Compilation 4.0a (4/6/13)
New to 4.0a:
- The winners of duels in multiplayer get health restored.

Diplomacy Compilation Setup 4.0 (4/6/13)
- New installer for Diplomacy Diplomacy added to Downloads section. The installer will install the mod on your pc, without having to
copy and paste files or needing Warband 1.143 installed. The nexus mod page will still
be available for the manual version of Diplomacy Compilation 4.0 (Need Warband 1.143 installed),
but future updates will only be supported via installers. Due to the size of the mod I couldn't post the installer on nexus,
so I will be using ADrive servers for now on.

Diplomacy Compilation 4.0 (4/4/13)
New to 4.0:
- Tournament Play Enhancements updated to version 1.5.
- Fixed fog of war glitch when you would go back and change options.
- Give me time to save can only be used when cheat menu is activated, via PBOD mod menu.

Diplomacy Compilation 3.5c (4/3/13)
New to 3.5c:
- Update to the execution of lords.
- Shield bash no longer a feature, due to balance issues.
- Strong Bow renamed Superior Bow, because of item modifier strong.
Sorry for the hiatus, PC was broken. Mod still only supports ver. 1.143, for next update I'm hoping to add more items, features and bug fixes.

Dedicated Server
[glow=green,2,300]NA_DIPCOM_1

Join our online campaign or watch us live!!
http://www.twitch.tv/kewl_tv

- Downloads -
[glow=red,2,300]Latest Version
[glow=green,2,300](Warning graphics are enhanced, average to high-end graphics card recommended!)
Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 Setup [glow=red,2,300](1.4GB)

[glow=red,2,300]Latest Patch
None [glow=red,2,300]

- Features & Credit -
[glow=red,2,300]Features & Credit
Diplomacy 4.2 = Waihti / zParsifal
Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment v0.90.1 = Caba'drin
Battle Time v1.31 = Egbert
Warband Script Enhancer 2.4.8 = cmpxchg8b
Immersive Soundtrack = Adorno / Aeon / Taleworlds
Randomize Companions' Vassal Banners = Caba`drin
Lords equipment = marsalol
Arena Overhaul Mod 1.0 = Adorno
Training Fields = lucky lancer
El Arte De La Guerra UNOFFICIAL Siege Fix 1.5.3 = Leandrojas / Smarmellows
Floris Mod Sound Effects = Checkmaty / Eisenhouwer / rejenorst / __Khanate__
Blood Tweaks 0.5 = neil_v
Flying Arrows = Rubik
Calradia in Darkness v.1.2 = CHUR
Cinematic Compilation 2.0 = DOMA_
Polished Skyboxes = Charan
Quivers With Real Arrows = Spak
Combat Animation Enhancement v5.0 = Papa Lazarou
Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script = Zaitenko
Morale penalty based on troops quality v2.0 = kt0 / lazeras
Buy Troops Ale = Geoffrey Ashe
Customizable sparring matches v1.0 = Jinnai
Flipping coins with tavernkeepers = Albertus Magnus
Polished Landscapes v1.0 = gutekfiutek
Custom troop tree = Bismarck / Dynamite Jewduh (Use Morgh's Mount & Blade Warband Mod Tools to edit: Search "custom" or "quickbattle")
Landowners/Moneylenders = Duh
More natural grass and greener ground = Taro8
Arch3r OS: Random weather for multiplayer gamemodes = Arch3r
Extended Prisoner Chat = Mordachai
Change Commander = Rubik
Fire Arrows = El Guanche
Freelancer = taragoth / Freelancer Team
Crusader Mail Armour Pack = Marcel
More Warhorse = wanderer949
Shield Bash = xenoargh / Sinisterius [No longer supported as of 3.5c]
iggorbb OSP = iggorbb
Choose a side in any field battle = NaglFaar / lazeras / Windyplains
Fog of war = Cdvader
Custom lord notes = Lav
Floris Mod Basic Items = Credit to original authors
Tournament Play Enhancements 1.5 = Windyplains
sweetfxmod = BlindSh00ter18, SWEETFX, ((ENB)V3 series), MrExpendable for the original M&B version, (he made it compatible).
Dynamic Troop Trees = Dunde
Custom Commander Scripts = Rubik
Havocafied Bows = Havoc
Custom Player Party Name = Caba'drin

- ENB Series GFX Instructions -
[glow=red,2,300]ENB Series GFX Instructions
1. To disable and enable ENB Series press:
shift+f12

- Battle Time Instructions -
[glow=red,2,300]Battle Time Instructions
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=150827.0
[glow=green,2,300]When you encounter a battle
1. Choose "Charge the enemy." to start the battle in singleplayer mode.
2. Choose "Give me time to save." if you did not save the game IMMEDIATELY before the battle.
bt1r.jpg

3. Choose "Setup multiplayer battle" if you plan to play the battle in multiplayer mode. This will prepare the multiplayer admin panel with the settings for the current battle.
4. Choose "Quit game. (will not save)" when you are ready to continue to the battle in multiplayer mode.
bt2e.jpg

5. Go to multiplayer mode.
6. Choose "Host a game".
7. Choose "Start Map" to begin the battle.
mb1w.jpg
[br]
mb2wz.jpg
[br]
bt2n.jpg

8. Choose a faction and choose a hero troop if you don't want to spawn as a regular soldier.
bt5v.jpg
[br]
bt6p.jpg
[br]
bt7z.jpg

9. Select which groups of troops you want to command.
bt8y.jpg

10. Players can change equipment with the main party inventory before the battle starts or equip weapons from the chest after spawning.
bt1e.jpg

11. After the host and all clients have chosen a hero to play as, the host can click "Start battle".
12. When one team has been defeated, use the menu option to "End Battle" to save results.
bt9c.jpg
[br]
bt10.jpg

[glow=green,2,300]After the battle
1. Load the saved game that you saved right before the battle.
2. Encounter the same party that you did when you started the battle. Because you saved before the first encounter, this second repeated encounter is the only one that is actually used.
3. Choose "Use multiplayer results" this will inflict casualties to your party and any parties that were in the battle.
bt11.jpg

4. Continue with after battle activities.
[/td]

forgive me i havent been on these forums for awhile and im coming back to warband.  :smile:  is this mod new and can it be played singleplayer?  ..i noticed the multiplayer aspect.

nm........i see the part about singleplayer.

Can you make this open source? I want to play a campaign with some of my friends and I want to add some custom companions for them to play as. I think I can manage to do it by modifying txt files but it would be lots more tedious and difficult. Also, being a compilation of different open source mods it's totally legit.

Thanks in advance! ^^

mb3-1.jpg

~ New Update 2.0 ~
- Custom Troops : If you want to edit them use (Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.40)
Search CUSTOM for campaign units or search QUICKBATTLE for quick battle units. 
The player faction has strong archers, above average horsemen and weak infantry.
Player faction is good with fire!

- More Items. (Fire arrows / Torch)

- Random day/night cycle on multiplayer maps.

- Better graphics.

- Use a companion as commander in battles.

- Kill lords when they are prisoners. (Warning: you will become a tyrant!)

- And more!​

I've got a question about the Custom Troops. Can you edit their equipment ingame like in Bismarcks Native Mod Compilation? It's hard for me to decide which Equipment to use when I only see the name of it and don't have a preview and stats.

Great Compilation by the way  :mrgreen:

_Ulf_ said:
I've got a question about the Custom Troops. Can you edit their equipment ingame like in Bismarcks Native Mod Compilation? It's hard for me to decide which Equipment to use when I only see the name of it and don't have a preview and stats.

Great Compilation by the way  :mrgreen:

No sorry, I could of made it the way as in Native Mod Compilation, but the units wouldn't be compatible with Battle Time.

someone asked if its possible to change the troops ingame is that as simple as moving some files over from the other mod to this one or is it more complicated.  the read me for the editor is scary.  :shock:  it says i can destroy the earth with one simple change.

The auto-equip function for followers isn't working correctly.  It doesn't seem to recognize the new equipment you added.  I am assuming there is some master script somewhere that you have to add the items to.

edit:  the yumi bow seems a bit overpowered for a level 4 bow.  it does 28 damage and has an 86 reload speed.

reallybigjohnson said:
someone asked if its possible to change the troops ingame is that as simple as moving some files over from the other mod to this one or is it more complicated.  the read me for the editor is scary.  :shock:  it says i can destroy the earth with one simple change.

The auto-equip function for followers isn't working correctly.  It doesn't seem to recognize the new equipment you added.  I am assuming there is some master script somewhere that you have to add the items to.

edit:  the yumi bow seems a bit overpowered for a level 4 bow.  it does 28 damage and has an 86 reload speed.

Ill look into the auto-equip thing. May change Yumi depending on what others say.
lamk10 said:
Dynamite Jewduh said:
lamk10 said:
It doesn't work. I have an error with the file quivers.brf

What kind of error? Is it when you launch the game?

When the game is loading

Try downloading the patch it should fix it, ill be uploading a full module again for a 2.2d soon. Gonna try to fix that auto equip error, and may change Yumi to lvl 5 bow.

Also if anyone wants to play in a campaign PM me.

This mod looks promising, especially with the online campaing, my only problem with it is that I can't make it work, gives me a memory error. "Memory couldn't be written"

Pentium D930 3.0/3.0 Ghz - 2 Gb DDR2 - Ati Radeon 5570

I would like to ask also why the mod is so huge, perhaps there should be a lite version...

Taur0s said:
Pentium D930 3.0/3.0 Ghz - 2 Gb DDR2 - Ati Radeon 5570

I would like to ask also why the mod is so huge, perhaps there should be a lite version...

Its huge because of the items, mod has been totally overhauled. I took out all the items and went back native. Mod will be more polished now im uploading 3.0 now and 2.0 versions wont be supported for campaign anymore.

For some reason the megaupload link isn't working for me.  I figured it might be a server issue but i tried it a few times of a couple of hours and it still isn't working.  Thanks in advance. 

reallybigjohnson said:
For some reason the megaupload link isn't working for me.  I figured it might be a server issue but i tried it a few times of a couple of hours and it still isn't working.  Thanks in advance.
US government shut that site down

Back
Top Bottom