SP Native [WB] Warband Total War

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeboix

Grandmaster Knight
Hello people I have made a compilation mod for warband. It includes the following mini-mods:

-Diplomacy
-Historic Castles Project - the British Isles
-Narf's Rus Armour Pack
-OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6
-Eastern items OSP
-More Horses - YesMoreHorses - Tribal Horses
-The chocolate box Warband Variety mod
-Training Fields

I have also made the following changes:

-Better faction troops trees (lots of new troops). Rhodok based in Milan, Swadia in England and Nords in Scotland and Sweedish.
-More painful crossbows. They are now slowly recharging.
-More painful djerids, throwing axes, javelins, etc. Throwing spears made 100 damage!!!!!  :shock:
-More useful spears.
-Better bows and arrows.

NOTE: THE MOD IS COMPLETELY IN SPANISH.  :oops: Link: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3400

Some images:

A vaegir war band

Sherwood archers from Swadia

Swadian knights and man at arms

Rhodok pavise crossbowmen and Broken lances

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Enjoy! (And sorry for my fatal english)

with all those high powered projectile weapons, were gonna need either to mass archers or have 3 back-up reinforced board shields :/

I think it's really difficult to hit somebody with a jderid and even more with a throwing axe. Therefore I have powered these weapons, they are now more balanced.

haha The problem is I installed the game with a spanish traduction patch, and I modified the troops with spanish names. Now I can change easely this names but i don't know how to desactivate the spanish patch...

mike56 said:
I think it's really difficult to hit somebody with a jderid and even more with a throwing axe. Therefore I have powered these weapons, they are now more balanced.

Wait. Throwing weapons do not get less accurate with higher damage rating like bows/Xbows do?

I always thought "The higher the damage rating (not for ammo but throwing weapons xbows and bows) the less accurate the weapon is"

I mean Throwing weapons are plenty dangerous if you bother to spend the needed points on them... :???:

Yes, i will explain better. These are the new damages:

-Darts: 35        War darts: 42
-Heavy throwing axes: 97 (it's almost impossible to hit somebody with tis ****ing axes).
-Jabelins: 50          Jarids: 60          Throwing spears: 100
-Throwing knives: 30          Throwing daggers:    40

I think they are very balanced. Before that, throwing weapons were useless!! Think at that: if a throwing axe hits you on the chest, you will inmediatly die. Before it would made you only 30 damage. I only look for realism. That's my opinion :oops:

I prefer Swadia to be based on the Holy Roman Empire. If you want an English based faction make a separte one .Although like the idea of the Nords being based on the Scandavians-

actually swadia and rhodoks seem like british and england since they are always declaring war on each other in the games.

Swadia follows the french a bit more with being heavy armored knights. While rhodoks are like the english with the armor countering piercing weapons.

yebenoso te importaría plantear el mod en algun apartado de mountandblade.es?? Por favor no me permite registrarme.
Aquí tengo el mod, descripción en castellano. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,205352.0.html

Gracias

Back
Top Bottom