TC_PW_LightRP Rules and Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr. Ninja

Recruit
Anybody is welcome to join our community at http://tacticalcarnage.com. The PW/Warband forums are at http://tacticalcarnage.com/forums/index.php?/forum/57-mount-blade-warband/. You must register to view the forums.

Teamspeak 3 at 174.34.128.34:7405

We created the server in response to disgruntlements in the PW community in an effort to alleviate ose problems. Admins will be actively recruited, but more info will be released later on that topic. Have fun RPing on our TC_PW_LightRP server.

Server Rules:

This is a role-playing server, please read all of the rules, so we can all have a better PW experience!! This will be a LIGHT Roleplaying Server. Those who wish to Roleplay in a hardcore fashion are welcome to do so, but keep an eye out. You can always hire Bodyguards.

Commoners:

1: You as a commoner will be playing as a regular character with no affiliation to anybody. you may not kill or be killed by outlaws without PROPER Roleplay. DO NOT KILL OTHER COMMONERS without PROPER Roleplay. You MUST Role play with everybody correctly and know all who is involved to prevent randoming.

2: If someone asks for money, to rob you, either give in and pay your due, or refuse. REPLY to the person with something like " ok, I surrender!" or "Never!" do NOT just attack while they are awaiting for your response, Thus preventing randoming or problems in the future.

3: Everybody is responsible to give others time to respond/type as this is part of the Roleplay process. Commoners are forbidden to kill faction members/Get involved with faction wars. Commoners that are HIRED to merc/guard within factions MUST join the faction to do so. Commoners may NOT steal, if your going to steal become an outlaw!

Outlaws:

1: To become an outlaw, you MUST train at the Outlaw Posts/Training stations. If you choose to be an OUTLAW. you will be marked criminal and be KILL ON SIGHT (Arrested) if you are wearing any HELMET/HAT and have weapons (including Sheathed/Unsheathed).

2: All Outlaws that are Hat/Helmetless shall NOT be killed on sight for they wish to do PROPER Roleplay. Outlaws may RP with factions, or roleplay Ambushes/Robbing/Fees/Kidnapping etc. If you do not wish to Properly Roleplay any of these then follow Rule 1 within Outlaw lists. (Wear a hat/helmet to mark yourself Criminal)

3: Outlaws MAY RAID. They do not have to announce.

NLR is also apart of this server now.

1: New Life Rule = Everytime you enter the world (Join server/Die) you must choose to act as a new person within the PW world. That means NO previous affiliation with other players/factions. You may NOT act agaisnt players/events from PREVIOUS life actions. (No Revenge killing or going back to get your stuff)

2: The only EXECPTION is within FACTION WARS. Within Faction wars you must wait 5 MINUTES before entering the battle as reinforcements. You may not loot your weapons/gear. Go and purchase more until your 5 minutes are up. Do not act hostile to prevent being killed again within the 5 minutes.

POW's:

1: Factions at war must try and imprison Warriors that give up (Drop/sheathe weapons during battle) Or serfs that are unarmed. during an assault.

2: Factions that take POW's (Prisoners of War) must first ask for ransom from opposing faction or common people. (Any faction/person may pay for ransom)

3: If NO ransom is given within 5 minutes, that faction may choose to release or EXECUTE said member, but RP it as execution (Dont just murder him)

Taxation's:

1: Taxing someone is perfectly fine, it is a great part of role-play. On the contrary, people can abuse the right, so they can basically kill people. So taxation's should not exceed 700 gold for mail armor(Chest) and down, and 2k for chain armor(Chest) and up.

Ferryman job:

1: IF you wish to ferry people to a workers island, you can charge people for money, If there are multiple people are trying to ferry over, gather gold before allowing acess to boat if you wish. Hire a guard for better business. (Everybody likes safe passage)

Duels/Arena Fights:

1: If you are dueling someone or wish to duels, go have your duel in the arena. The reason being, new players might think your just randoming or tking each other and create chaos, also this will prevent looting from unwanted players. Also if you are of the same faction, please type DUEL after the kill to notify admins.

NOTE: This server Has absolutely NO tollerance for Randoming , Team Kiling, and Spawn killing, First offense will Result in warning from admin or other player, Second offense will result in kick or Temp ban. At admin discretion. Ask any admin for further explanation of rules, or suggestions. Tactical Carnage Teamspeak Information: ts3.tacticalcarnage.com:7405 Come join us and have fun!

--Mr. Ninja

PM on taleworlds or tacticalcarnage with any questions.

So, here I am, at my first try at this mod and after 15 minutes I get banned.
I joined and started exploring the map and details, soon I enter a castle and there is a random guy that first hits me with a slash and then says "halt", as soon has I reply " first say halt then attack you idiot" he kills me...fine, there are morrows every where so i didn't made a case out of it and respawed, yet to be killed by the same guy 30 seconds later, and on, and on, and on, this became a mess since their friends also joined the party and i started to try to defend myself since the admin was away. At this point I was having some fun along with everybody else since it was a challenge to defend myself from those heavy armored guys.
I reported several timse the abuses but the admin didn't replied, but when he comes back he tells me to "stop or I will kick you"...Really? I asked them why and he replies " Don't disrespect me"...
From there on I saw where this was going so i wrote on global chat what happened and he ignored me, so I sent him a backspace message asking if he was ignoring me to which he said yes, my last reply was something like " fine, you are doing good admin job, I will make sure this will be discussed in the forums since I have screens of the logs and videos"...then...YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SERVER. I actually don't have screens since i thought that the admin would do his job properly but this can be seen on the server logs.

I don't remember his name (admin) but it happened today, 08/02 around 00:15, under the name crusadex. I don't care about the randomers, they do it because no one stops them and the admin doesn't prevent this from happening. Instead of trying to help a new player he actually ban him under suspicious circumstances and without a valid reason.

Also, I pretty much don't care about being banned on this specific server, there are other servers where i believe the admins will be more fair and conscious about their attitudes, although if you guys wanna have a successful server you might wanna look for admins with enough social skills to handle this situations.

Thanks for your attention and my best regards

Maynd said:
So, here I am, at my first try at this mod and after 15 minutes I get banned.
I joined and started exploring the map and details, soon I enter a castle and there is a random guy that first hits me with a slash and then says "halt", as soon has I reply " first say halt then attack you idiot" he kills me...fine, there are morrows every where so i didn't made a case out of it and respawed, yet to be killed by the same guy 30 seconds later, and on, and on, and on, this became a mess since their friends also joined the party and i started to try to defend myself since the admin was away. At this point I was having some fun along with everybody else since it was a challenge to defend myself from those heavy armored guys.
I reported several timse the abuses but the admin didn't replied, but when he comes back he tells me to "stop or I will kick you"...Really? I asked them why and he replies " Don't disrespect me"...
From there on I saw where this was going so i wrote on global chat what happened and he ignored me, so I sent him a backspace message asking if he was ignoring me to which he said yes, my last reply was something like " fine, you are doing good admin job, I will make sure this will be discussed in the forums since I have screens of the logs and videos"...then...YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SERVER. I actually don't have screens since i thought that the admin would do his job properly but this can be seen on the server logs.

I don't remember his name (admin) but it happened today, 08/02 around 00:15, under the name crusadex. I don't care about the randomers, they do it because no one stops them and the admin doesn't prevent this from happening. Instead of trying to help a new player he actually ban him under suspicious circumstances and without a valid reason.

Also, I pretty much don't care about being banned on this specific server, there are other servers where i believe the admins will be more fair and conscious about their attitudes, although if you guys wanna have a successful server you might wanna look for admins with enough social skills to handle this situations.

Thanks for your attention and my best regards

Firstly: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,213729.0.html

Hit me up there, it's the new thread.

Secondly: You were Crusadex, yes? I came back from being AFK just in time to see the "don't disrespect."

I did look at the logs; you were talking about how fast you could get people in all sorts of trouble/removed from admin on this server, etc. etc. I suggest not making threats you can't back up, especially not when you actually have none of the evidence you claimed.

It is perfectly possible you were being attacked and killed wrongly, but I hope this has been a learning experience in why not to threaten people to get attention. I was only gone for a few minutes, and I saw you get killed twice in the red/green pop up letters, but never saw any backspace chatter accomanying it. From then I was only gone for a few minutes. I know it's hard, but patience is a virtue.

Finally, if you would provide us with the name of the individual- I believe you mean Shizoku, who I didn't see killing anyone but you- I will ask the server owner to F3 search the logs for evidence of this incident.

Sorry if you're not Crusadex, but what you're saying seems to line up with what happened right before him getting kicked and to the best of my knowledge that was the only kick Zaylin, or anyone really, made that day.

Back
Top Bottom