Koi Krylgan Kala <> Atlantis ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe...

This is an ongoing dig in Uzbekistan - Karakalpakistan. These "things"  are called KALA.  It means "may it stand (for a long time)", "may it be (eternal)" in Turkic. This sentence also becomes a noun in Turkic meaning "the thing that shall stay"  It also means "castle"

Build around 400BC.
kala1.jpg

Before the dig started:
kala2.jpg

A statue:
kala-heykeli.jpg

Some tamgas have been found inside:
koi-kala-yazc4b1t.gif

A picture inside the kala
boyama.jpg

These are thought to be Indo-Europeans.

It is widely accepted that Turks came here from the North Pole. It is accepted that Turks grew so much in number that they poured out of the North Pole, migrated all around Asia and assimilated the Indo-Europeans into being Turks.

lol.......... so the turks are santa??!!

an atlantis is belived to have sunk not got sandy.

an we all know the turks come from space.

an you really need a girlfriend

ancalimon said:
It is widely accepted that Turks came here from the North Pole. It is accepted that Turks grew so much in number that they poured out of the North Pole, migrated all around Asia and assimilated the Indo-Europeans into being Turks.

Wonderful! Truly wonderful! Taleworlds just wouldn't be the same without you & your astoundingly idiotic, infantile assertions Ancalimon.
Also, what the **** does this have to do with Atlantis?

How could there even be "Indo-Europeans" around when all Indo-European languages suppousedly descend from Turkish?
Don't you have any hobbies apart from trolling ancalimon?

Well it can hardly be Atlantis if it's been built 400 BC.  :neutral:

(but yaaay \o/ Ancalimon's back with infuriatingly hilarious theories)

"It is widely accepted that Turks came here from the North Pole. It is accepted that Turks grew so much in number that they poured out of the North Pole, migrated all around Asia and assimilated the Indo-Europeans into being Turks."

Wait, what? This devastating logic must be sigged.

Haresus said:
"It is widely accepted that Turks came here from the North Pole. It is accepted that Turks grew so much in number that they poured out of the North Pole, migrated all around Asia and assimilated the Indo-Europeans into being Turks."

Wait, what? This devastating logic must be sigged.

yeah... what a load of bull**** isn't it? There's no logic behind it. It's either that or Ule is right and I really am an alien.. Doh!  :shock:  Since Turks aren't supposed to be there yet they are there.. I guess there's some kind of time rupture there.

Turkic tribes actually did inhabit modern Uzbekistan region for a long time. Its no wonder Turkic "artifacts" are found in Uzbekistan dig sites.

What's your point? That these are from 400BC? Turkish culture didn't develop overnight. They became the prominent culture in the area in the early AD centuries, but they were around from BC times, yes.

Although truth be told i fail to see Turkic influences in these findings. Ancallimon do you know how cultural interaction works? I mean in real life? How can common cultural elements be found in every civilization?
You do have coca colas in Turkey, yes? You also make Hollywood style movies. That doesn't make you yanks.

Palaiologos said:
Turkic tribes actually did inhabit modern Uzbekistan region for a long time. Its no wonder Turkic "artifacts" are found in Uzbekistan dig sites.

What's your point? That these are from 400BC? Turkish culture didn't develop overnight. They became the prominent culture in the area in the early AD centuries, but they were around from BC times, yes.

Although truth be told i fail to see Turkic influences in these findings. Ancallimon do you know how cultural interaction works? I mean in real life? How can common cultural elements be found in every civilization?
You do have coca colas in Turkey, yes? You also make Hollywood style movies. That doesn't make you yanks.

Forget about my alternative history theories for a moment.  Since Atlantis couldn't be found under an sea we know, it could as well be buried under sand.  And this could be one of those small colonies of Atlantis Plato talked about.

Plato also talks about Atlanteans being able to navigate the ocean because they have ocean in which they can navigate.  This is really suspicious.

Check this out: http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/ataw/ataw504.htm

Maybe also Atland (home of mankind) which is supposed to be the place where mythological Odin came from could also be related to Atlantis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atland

Some peoples minds are preconditioned as a result of education. While it's a good thing to shape the mind into thinking scientifically, it has this side effect and makes the mind miss some critical and evident information, which can be reached by the result of summarizing huge amount of information (some of which are based on indefinite data) by pure thought, logic and reasoning, thus reaching the most probable possibility.

I did that for you and Atlantis should not be considered a myth but a more probably existing place. It is simply a translation error due to words being inert but humans being progressive that made people think that it's a myth.

The possibilities that are left by processing extreme amount of information are;
1-) that it might not be visible to the frequency range of human eyes.
2-) that it's still under a sea of something.
3-) it's completely destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom