The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Infinity Stone only helps if you have 18 Int and 18 Charisma and are also a High Priest in Necromancy. If you don't meet these requirements, then you're still gonna die, sadly.

Ouija Board
Hand of Glory
Legion Drum
Bezoar Amulet
Pandora's Box
Evil Eye
Philosopher Stone
Skin Poppet
Chains of Mephistopheles
Training Dummy
Shrunken Head
Black Ring
Plagued Artillery

... I find that the Legion Drum is most often forgotten by myself.  :mrgreen:

heh , now i know that that guy with a lich crown will apear but when will that happen ?  :mrgreen:

Hi!
I know this is an old mod, but N0ught is still updating it, so i wanted to ask something important for me....Where is the Great Artificer, and if its in the Old Salt Mine, can anybody tell me where the Old Salt Mine is? Its important to me, cause i want to go underworld, but i need the infinity stone, and i think is given by the Great Artificer, so please, help me.

First you have to gain maximum Necromancy Rank. Then you have to talk to Rasputin at Old Zendar, and hire him. Then you have to visit the town center in every single faction Town (not castles or villages) and use the Warcry feature (x button) while you are there. Once this has been accomplished, Rasputin will have a special dialog called "Rasputin's Requiem" when you talk to him in-party. As soon as you choose this new dialog he will be replaced with The Chrysalis - a very weak normal troop. You must keep it alive for at least 30 days - being a normal troop you can garrison it for protection if you wish. Once this time is up, and the Chrysalis is in the main party, a trigger on the world map will turn it into the Behemoth Worm.

NOTE: Also, as an added bonus, if you sacrifice Coffin Nails - which can only be gotten via the Mortician character creation choice - to "Infect the Chrysalis", upon the 30 day mark it will become the Behemoth Worm Lich (effectively) which will make it a little faster, and look more wicked.

:twisted:

N0ught said:
First you have to gain maximum Necromancy Rank. Then you have to talk to Rasputin at Old Zendar, and hire him. Then you have to visit the town center in every single faction Town (not castles or villages) and use the Warcry feature (x button) while you are there. Once this has been accomplished, Rasputin will have a special dialog called "Rasputin's Requiem" when you talk to him in-party. As soon as you choose this new dialog he will be replaced with The Chrysalis - a very weak normal troop. You must keep it alive for at least 30 days - being a normal troop you can garrison it for protection if you wish. Once this time is up, and the Chrysalis is in the main party, a trigger on the world map will turn it into the Behemoth Worm.

NOTE: Also, as an added bonus, if you sacrifice Coffin Nails - which can only be gotten via the Mortician character creation choice - to "Infect the Chrysalis", upon the 30 day mark it will become the Behemoth Worm Lich (effectively) which will make it a little faster, and look more wicked.

:twisted:

Thank you so much N0ught.  :grin:

Time to bring death to Calradia. :twisted:

how do i get necromancy rank?i ve crafted all the stuff ,i killed Hades,got the sword in exchange for the 13 artifacts and the Cerberus,i breed the damn Behemon worm thing,but i only have 2 pages of necromancy with the same stuff

You have to ask the Bloodfountain about your rank. If you can raise your rank, there will be an option that says "Make me a (rank name here)..."

N0ught said:
You have to ask the Bloodfountain about your rank. If you can raise your rank, there will be an option that says "Make me a (rank name here)..."

i redownloaded the mod,it added lot of missing stuff
i think my first download were corrupted or you modified the mod
thanks now everything works,had to delete my previous savegame,all items and stuff were messed up.now everything is clear and working as intended but as soon as i started and imported my char Zeus made me antihero,but i was still able to talk to bloodfountain

This has been bugging me for a while, but does acquiring the Red Death negate the ability for you to become a ghost? I'm curious as the necessity of both of those for me to acquire Relicmaster would be made exceedingly problematic if that's the case.
Also, do deaths from talking to Lamia or other characters who kill you in this way also give you the same chance to become a ghost? Gotta know these things for optimal grinding strats.

xlw00tlx said:
...as i started and imported my char Zeus made me antihero,but i was still able to talk to bloodfountain
If I recall correctly, after being given the title of antihero, you can do as much as you want with the bloodfountain.

Back
Top Bottom