The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

So here is my situation... i am trying to become a relic-master.
I have completed everything but the horseman's curse.
Unfortunately i am also Death and because of that i cant die...and to become a ghost.
you need to die.
Sooo i am pretty much screwed.
(and pissed off)

Does anybody have any neat little tips about how to end my miserable existence and become a damn ghost?

Such as?

the only ways i have been able to die is with the undying sword, giving the infinity stone to the blood fountain, talking to lamia and of course entering the underworld. but i dont think those have a chance of the horsemans curse.

kabogh said:
You'll have to start a new game.

Yep. But that is by design. Some rewards are extremely hard to achieve, and require a lot of forethought. Why, in the next release there will be a reward you have only a 1 in 1000 chance of recieving, upon permadeath. :lol:

This mod is meant to be a darkly-realistic fantasy/horror adventure, and as such, there are often dire consequences...

What I would recommend is using several of your save slots to back up your progress as your character reaches major milestones in the game.

But that's exactly what I love in Solid&Shade. You didn't manage to do this or that? Well, better luck next time.
Because there will be next time.
There's always next time.
Even if you say nevermore.

Do not look here said:
But that's exactly what I love in Solid&Shade. You didn't manage to do this or that? Well, better luck next time.
Because there will be next time.
There's always next time.
Even if you say nevermore.

:lol:

Relic Master isn't all that impressive anyway. The best reward for it is the legendary stuff you have to find to get it. The stats are nice, but meh... no biggie. Carry on, carry on...

Sorry for not pairing this question with a discovery, but how do I make sludge engines? I have seen it discussed, but I cannot find it explained anywhere.

Thanks in advance guys!!  :mrgreen:

Hey I played this mod before , and im thinking about downloading it again , and I already know most secrets but can anybody tell me how to get khan fist because I newer know how to solve it ?

Hey can anybody tell me how to get sword from underworld and how to get hades spawning on map , after i got all 13 items from necronomiconand infinity stone i entered underworld and so.ething was written on screen  but i skiped it all i just readed from that was hades then i skiped it now i dont know how to fight hades :sad:

You have to have High Priest rank in Necromancy, 18 Int, 18 Cha, The Infinity Stone, and then walk through the Underworld Gate in Veidar. You will then become a Lich, receive the Lich's Crown, and be dropped on the world map. Go back through the Underworld gate with the Infinity Stone and all 13 Necromantic Artifacts, to receive Hematite, the Sword of Hades. This will result in Hades spawning on the world map after you are level 25.

:cool:

Did i mention when i go back to underworld it asks me to retire with hades to underworld ?  :mrgreen:

Can anybody tell me what secret is in Fisndar ? I am an investigator and when i enter the village it says you hear the sounding sea and i hear waves but theres nothing in the village ??

Back
Top Bottom