Count's Artcorner/ Screenshots of finished items thread

Users who are viewing this thread

kk tnx,    btw this isnt the right topic to ask but how do i get alot of gold?
cuz i did the option to start with 200 troops and its 2k each and i started with only 200 gold D:
i sold my goods but can only pay em for a week now.

Little question : It is possible to get a nice shield at a market, or in combat,  like the one used by a legio_augusta or legio hispana ( the big red rectangle type )  ?

because for the moment I dont think I will fight against the Roman ( would probably be able to get one after a battle in the loot ), and I didn't see any of them on market.

BTW Thanks team Imperium romanum, and awesome mod im looking foward for your future project.

wrong thread, but i found the same problem, you need to go to the mystic merchant or you won't get any roman item because of the huge amount of brytenwalda native items that floods the stores(mystic merchant is in the mead hall(tavern) it should be in seal els or whatever, when a merchant ship come into the city but it might be not there(mystic...do you catch it))

this problem should be sholved if vympel release a PATCH with the things that are already done..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

noniac said:
wrong thread, but i found the same problem, you need to go to the mystic merchant or you won't get any roman item because of the huge amount of brytenwalda native items that floods the stores(mystic merchant is in the mead hall(tavern) it should be in seal els or whatever, when a merchant ship come into the city but it might be not there(mystic...do you catch it))

this problem should be sholved if vympel release a PATCH with the things that are already done..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah just found the mystic merchant in londinium ( hes probably in random meadhall in towns )  and I was able to find a couple of those scutum shield type. :smile: and preatorian shield type too, now my mates look a bit more roman lol... . nice stuff really, just a bit sad than theres no more of those nice new items showable in stores.

try to enter the mead hall a lot of times(through the door) and talking to the mystic merchant each time, i think the items that he offers each time changes so you can find all shields doing it all time, try it....

noniac said:
try to enter the mead hall a lot of times(through the door) and talking to the mystic merchant each time, i think the items that he offers each time changes so you can find all shields doing it all time, try it....

I agree

Back
Top Bottom