IR Screenshot Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Black Fox said:
Vympel said:
Oh I see someone got the patch running , with unlimited bodies I hope  :mrgreen:.

The patch is excellent but I don't think the unlimited bodies thing is working, shields and stuff still disappear  :neutral:

You need to launch the game using ImperiumRomanum(UC).exe for that to work .

HUGE army i gathered only to one purpose. Destroy enemies of Rome!! Currently there is pax Romana, so i dispanded others but Legio II Augusta, and Praetorians (also i got Tiros in cities/castles)

Without any other cheats but that with one you can see all parties/garrisons. It brings more life in IR.

Battle pics coming soon! Thanx for the wonderful mod  :smile: This is something i`ve been searching since i heard about M&B Warband..

EDIT: i FOUND that cool armor i got (before the photos of course :grin: I don`t cheat(well all right, i will, BUT i got another save for that!)! :eek: Then i have to buy one for my Tribune  :smile:

EDIT 2: (to clear things out) Firstly: I got many from castles/towns i conguered. Secondly: I got many of those troops from enemy, as Former prisoners. So didn`t have to train them all the way from recruits.. (if still don`t believe i didn`t cheat, just post!)

Epic screenshots.

r01.jpg

r02.jpg

r03.jpg

r04.jpg

r05.jpg

r06.jpg

r07.jpg

r08.jpg

r09.jpg

r10.jpg
r11.jpg

r12.jpg

r13.jpg

r14.jpg

r15.jpg

r16.jpg

r17.jpg

r18.jpg

r19.jpg

r20.jpg
r21.jpg

r22.jpg

r23.jpg

r24.jpg

r25.jpg

r26.jpg

r27.jpg

r28.jpg

r29.jpg

r30.jpg

r31.jpg

r32.jpg

r33.jpg

r34.jpg

r35.jpg

augg.jpg
Legio octava Augusta (Eighth Augustan Legion) was a Roman legion created by Pompey in 65 BC, along with the 6th, 7th & 9th, and continuing in service to Rome for at least 400 years thereafter.

They were ordered to Cisalpine Gaul around 58 BC by Julius Caesar, and marched with him throughout the entire Gallic Wars. In 49, at the very beginning of the civil war between Caesar and Pompey, the Eighth Legion accompanied Caesar across the Rubicon into Italy.A vexillation of VIII Augusta was seemingly dispatched to Britain from the Rhine under Hadrian. A shield-boss recovered from the River Tyne was inscribed with the name of its owner; 'Junius Dubitatus of the Century of Julius Magnus of VIII Augusta', and attests to their being posted on the Wall.

Back
Top Bottom