IR Screenshot Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

He's just double jointed. I can do the same thing. Also, I think what might be easier than making all new shields, would just be tweaking the ones you have. All that's gotta be done is removing those straps and putting a grip in the center, from what you were describing. I don't know why I was going about it the hard way...

-edit  And yes, that thought JUST now occurred to me. Better late than never.

-2nd edit  I got BRFextractor where I can see the actual shield models. Easy peasy. In theory.

-3rd edit  Unfortunately it's not as simple as just removing the straps. Wings3d won't remove parts of some of them because it "leaves a waist" whatever the hell that means. Beyond my skill level at present. However... I have an idea.

I wanted post some nice screenshots from this beautiful mod.

Sfkil.jpg
r6OHC.jpg
Q7Aj9.jpg
PvUQT.jpg
iEhOP.jpg
HGR0G.jpg
XOKzG.jpg
BmVcp.jpg
9XPud.jpg
Js0IY.jpg
CMTms.jpg

Well, first of all I want to thank the creators of I.R for making such a wonderful glorious mod.
-EDIT- Hey... how do I post pictures in such manner that when you open the "spoiler" you will see it directly, not get the damned link.
-EDIT2- Yes, thank you Count of Flanders for teaching me how to upload them correctly, now this should be easier for the viewers.

Some pictures of my mighty roman army with auxiliaries.

Increasing the morale of the men with my own speech that I said in front of the monitor. Yes, I know, it's wrong.
mb5rs.jpg
Imagine the smell, the sound, the chaos and panic in the battle. Swords clashing shields, bones, flesh. War is a dirty business.
mb19z.jpg
Showing off my army.
mb26y.jpg
Guess which order I gave to my troops?
mb28t.jpg
Outmaneuvered the enemy. Notice how I clash his front line simultaneously as my 2 other cohorts hit their flanks. Ugly massacre.
mb32v.jpg
They got cut down by the volley of arrows before they even had a chance of reaching my shields.
mb39r.jpg
Loot them all!
mb41x.jpg
Outnumbered. That's how I love to fight. We repel the first wave of attackers. Barbarian scum, not disciplined enough to break our lines.
mb42a.jpg
And they come back with a second wave. Weak and cowardly.
mb46w.jpg

I will add more, hopefully as I manage to get my Hispana IX Legion up and running.
... and yes, I know, a cohort consists of hundred of men, not 50, but hey, one day I will command real cohorts, as in professionalism and numbers(in game).
As you might have noticed by now, this mod got me hooked.

Back
Top Bottom