IR Screenshot Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I give 600 000 denarii and 3 Golden Eagles (3 legions) first one hwo can get trough that!  :shock:

ps. Please use spoilers.. More "cleaner"

its easy, up there is nuclear mark, there reads "insert spoilers" simply press that and inside those spoilers you can put photo same way what you usually do

Ruler of Calradia said:
I give 600 000 denarii and 3 Golden Eagles (3 legions) first one hwo can get trough that!  :shock:

its easy, up there is nuclear mark, there reads "insert spoilers" simply press that and inside those spoilers you can put photo same way what you usually do

+ i participate with 100 000 denarii and 10 slaves i have  :lol: also i give you my states at Mediolanum  :razz:

Give me 100 hoplites,500 ballearic slingers and a ballista. I'll show you how to get through em.

The Ballista is to destroy them when they get in Testudo and the hoplites are to hold off the Romans when they charge,which they would be forced to do.

Gaius Marius Maximus said:
Ruler of Calradia said:

+ i participate with 100 000 denarii and 10 slaves i have  :lol: also i give you my states at Mediolanum  :razz:

Good bonus!  :smile:

jezza93 said:
Give me 100 hoplites,500 ballearic slingers and a ballista. I'll show you how to get through em.

The Ballista is to destroy them when they get in Testudo and the hoplites are to hold off the Romans when they charge,which they would be forced to do.

facts:
You would fail. Romans would form sguare/circle around them, and trhow their pilas. If that wouldnt work (no shield was strong enough to block Pilum, so it would work) they could beat them in melee. Romans were tougher than even Spartans. And if Romans just put their shields in front of them, slingers are useless.

Legio Secunda Augusta sporting new eagle standard and an officer helm by rgcotl .

It's been a bloody day for this Secunda Augusta centurio , many enemies have been slayed by his disciplined blade .

Nice!

hmm i guess i am missing something my mans always in 1 line. how can i order them to incrase rank number more then one? or something has been bothering me whats this shield wall? how can i order my man to form it  :mrgreen: since no one asked it should be something obvious but i codunt find it  :oops: also is there anyway to hit while shield up with sword or spear?

WONDERFUL pics for Legio VI Victix!! My facourite legion. Firstly, it was Caesar`s legion. Secondly, it can be easily upgraded from Legio II Augusta(well it takes lot of experience, but i don`t have to keep Auxilia units to get Roman Legions)

Vympel said:

These are old screen-shots already posted in the main thread by the way .

Jesus man what battle size is that?? 0.0
Is this mod not too resource-demanding? I can usually pull off 300-400 with Brytenwalda

Back
Top Bottom