Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The town he refers is the one that is located southeast corner, don't remember it's name  :oops:. If you play as Roman that's your starting town. In Brytenwalda which this mod is based, the town is called Cantwaraburh or something like that.

how do you download this? i click on the first link says i have to pay and after the download is complete if i download it from the nexus it says the file is corupted and to download a new one after i download doesnt work! haaaaaeeeeelllllppppp!!!!!!111!!!1!!

Worked for me without problems, so I assume you had bad install or your pc can't handle it. You can try re-installing it and/or tweak game options, other than that I don't know why it wont load.

You could simply go in the screenshots thread and see for yourself.
mb30z.jpg

I'm loving this mod but one part. Since you start out with a such a large army and not too much money, you go bankrupt pretty fast. Also, if I do get enough money to pay, I end up spending it all on food to feed them and then go broke. Is there a way to change my starting money or what should i do? Thanks  :grin: :grin:

No matter what background you choose when starting a new character, I always end up with this magical army of 261 men.  My father was a slave, I spent my childhood as a slave, my current vocation is slave... yet I have a full suit of armor, a horse, and 261 men that follow me?  Haven't made it past this personally.

I have 2 major game breaking bugs I realy need to fix.

1. Alt Clut - When i finaly conquered Alt Clut, the game waited 1 day and started the long, periodicaly repeating script error warning on almost everything  I can imagine, periodicaly deleting inventory and money, and god know what. Yes, i can try to maintain the peace with city-state Attacoti, but I want to be the true Brytenwalda  :wink:

EDIT : Village : Viroconium Cornoviorum - Not apearing on the map, only when Iam near it, and noone can reach it. Cat it be the source of problems ? And how can I remove this Village ?

EDIT 2 : And another thing about Viroconium, its acting as unit, when I moved it manualy from mountains, its moving, runing from bandits, and have number instead of Village name.

EDIT 3 : I managed to made a Village Viroconium from unit Viroconium. If the game stop bugging after this moddification, I´l post fixed parties.

2. Cancellor Ocato - After I hire this guy, he have no dialogue and will leave me after one week. He just give me farewell. Is there any solution for this ? My first game was plagued by bad configurated domestique policy, and ended with Alt Clut bug, the second, with complettely reinstaled M&B and IR, is better, but i still want to change policy. Is there any solution ?

Battering rams do not move, but there are ladders you can climb; is this a bug? Naval sieges whenever I tell the boats to go to shore it doesn't move, all my soldiers jump out of the boat and start walking on water towards the castle.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not... so here's the thing, i captured a town (not a castle) and the only option i get is to leave. i can't even enter my own town... i can entre castle that i capture but never towns. it also says that i am the ruler of my faction and my banner flys above the town. any help would be great.

Bad argument for notorious necromancers like me :grin: Today, once again, managed  i made a bad domestic policy and my lods starting to hate me.  I really dont have mood for starting new game with 318 played days, so i started to dig up in script, and, oddly enought, i managed to repair our friend Chancellor. So, if i get to conquer Ald Clut and if the hell of errors will not happen after my first bugfix of unit-village, I´l post my unofficial Patch for this mod. I really love Vympels work, and dont want to let it with this 2 game-breaking bugs, not after 3 hours of digging for their sollution :grin:

Ok, here it is, hope it will help :

1. Ald Clut - moved and repaired badly set Village Viroconium Cornoviorum. Scripts to count city economy from this village should work fine.
2. Chancellor - bug still not solved completely, because i still didnt found why the game assigning Constable leaving dialoge for him and casting him out of castle, but i managed to replace that part with Chancellor domestic policy dialogue, so, Chancellor will still be dissapearing ( need to resummon for 20 Schilingas if you want to speek with him ), but will be able to normaly comunicate, so you can change policy, get info etc.

Install - just replace /M&B/Modules/Imperium Romanum/posted .txts with .txts in posted Patch.rar
http://files.livingcraft.cz/Patch.rar
--
--
Warning : For loading Viroconium Cornoviorum patch, you need to start new game. Informations about map have the game saved in save files, so, if you load this in middle of game, nothing will happen.
--
--
LudicrusSMaximusS said:
Battering rams do not move, but there are ladders you can climb; is this a bug? Naval sieges whenever I tell the boats to go to shore it doesn't move, all my soldiers jump out of the boat and start walking on water towards the castle.

There are several castles you cant capture in real-time fight, cause there are some bugs and unfinished exteriors. At least 3 castles with enemy spawn in textures and with bad heightmap,castles with static battering ram and your troops just standing behind gate and waiting to be shooted, and castles with siege tower, that will collapse after some jevelin hits, rendering that castle unconquerable. If you wait 2-3 weeks for me to conquer whole britania and map all that castles, i will make patch for this to, replacing bugged castles battle maps with some that work fine.

okay so im not sure if this is a bug or not... i left my king and then captured one of his towns. after this i got all the options to name the kingdom, apoint a marshal etc. but then when i go to entre to town i only get the option to leave. how can i fix this?

Back
Top Bottom