Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

grom64 said:
Vympel said:
You two using the patch #1  ? Do you launch the game through ImperiumRomanum(UC).exe ?

Yes patch #1 installed and  I don't use ImperiumRomanum(UC).exe

corpses set to 40 iirc
So no such problems before patch ?

Vympel said:

Can't really say, I just reinstalled Warband after long pause, and played this mod for only couple of hours before patch came out. 

grom64 said:
Vympel said:

Can't really say, I just reinstalled Warband after long pause, and played this mod for only couple of hours before patch came out.

You can try removing WSE manually from the ImperiumRomanum main directory , just remove all the files associated with it and try if that helps . If you want to know which files to remove download WSE and see which files it installs and delete the same ones in ".../ImperiumRomanum" .

Aernuss said:
Vympel, some sugestions:

1- british charriots. The britons were the last celts in western europe to use charriots in battle. So, you really must model a nice charriot or ask Count for one and then do an animation for them (or ask Adorno).
2- you need new scenarios for the arenas, the ones in BW are unrealistic for 43 AD.
3- Get rid of the monasteries asap as of any mention to christianity, that was unknown by that time.
4- change the items we can get from the special armourers and from tournaments to weapons in use at the time.

Great mod, can´t stop playing it.

Good ideas , I might get a chariot later from a Russian mod similar to mine . Dont know how to change the arena environment , never even participated in a tournament in my mod yet dont really care much for it at the moment . Existing Brytenwalda scenes will be edited when ever someone who wants to do it appears . Mystic merchant ? If I find them I'll check what they have for sale , when ever I get a chance to play I'll pay attention to things that will need changing until then  not much could be done , plus Brytenwalda 1.39 is coming shortly so there will be a port with many new changes .

hi i have a problem though the mod was installed but the card and the factions are those of the original brytenwalda is this normal? thank you for your help.

imladris said:
hi i have a problem though the mod was installed but the card and the factions are those of the original brytenwalda is this normal? thank you for your help.

Not sure what you mean by that , did you install I.R into its own folder and you see I.R loadscreens ? If yes then you are playing I.R , congratulations .

Yes i see the loadscreens and more elements I.R but the factions ,the characters and the map have not changed...(No Roman empire for example) Sorry my english is bad and thank you! :wink:

imladris said:
Yes i see the loadscreens and more elements I.R but the factions ,the characters and the map have not changed...(No Roman empire for example) Sorry my english is bad and thank you! :wink:

Map is the same obviously since its still Britain , all factions and towns have changed names and no there's no such faction as "Roman Empire" but four Roman legions who hold their respective territory . It's a Brytenwalda sub-mod and uses Brytenwalda 1.38 as the core of the mod so ya many things are similar . Anyways this is not a bug , no need to post it here . General discussion stuff can be posted in the general Imperium Romanum thread .

Quote from: grom64 on December 06, 2011, 11:36:34 PM
Quote from: Vympel on December 06, 2011, 11:26:20 PM
You two using the patch #1  ? Do you launch the game through ImperiumRomanum(UC).exe ?

Yes patch #1 installed and  I don't use ImperiumRomanum(UC).exe

corpses set to 40 iirc

well, i had the same issues before patch, I am launching through steam. Brytenwalda going smoothly.

I tried now with launching through UC, and works a bit better

Vympel said:
You can try removing WSE manually from the ImperiumRomanum main directory , just remove all the files associated with it and try if that helps . If you want to know which files to remove download WSE and see which files it installs and delete the same ones in ".../ImperiumRomanum" .

Ok, i did that, but i still get the same script errors and inventory wipe from my last save (uploaded).
Doesn't matter if I start through Imperium Romanum(UC).exe or regular.

This save is from patch #1 and Legio Augusta starting army only no other changes or mods.
If you click on "Party" after leaving "Camp" menu you'll see script errors.
If you let the game time run for ~10 seconds, you'll hear sound of dropped coins and loose almost 20k money and total inventory wipe.

I think I'll reinstall all, start a new game, start only through Imperium Romanum(UC).exe (Does it do anything else except UC ?) and
keep away from hiring non Roman troops. Hope for the best of course  :???:

Edit:
wse_log.txt
Code:
[17:13:00] WSE v2.4.0 by cmpxchg8b (Build date: Nov  6 2011 22:50:43)
[17:13:00] WSE path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\ImperiumRomanum1.9.4OpenBETA\
[17:13:00] WSE netcode version: 5
[17:13:00] Warband version: Steam
[17:14:00] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_chat_message_received
[17:14:00] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_console_command_received
[17:14:00] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_game_saved
[17:14:00] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_multiplayer_message_received
[17:14:00] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_get_agent_scale
[17:14:00] WARNING: Unable to map WSE script code: wse_window_opened

UC only , only 2 people had this script error wipes so far , so I think it may be a local computer issue or Brytenwalda error .

Beaowulf said:
i am getting an RGL error that it could load the centaug_norm texture.....

Which warband version you have ? If you have 1143 re-download the mod from the second mirror posted by Vasul . It's a Russian site but it's good to go and more stable then megaupload which drops downloads for some reason .

i currently have 1143, and i did download it from the russain sight in the first place. because my dorm dosnt allow us to use megaupload. i also downloaded the patch to see if that would help but no difference

Beaowulf said:
i currently have 1143, and i did download it from the russain sight in the first place. because my dorm dosnt allow us to use megaupload. i also downloaded the patch to see if that would help but no difference

Reinstall MBW and report back if it doesn't work ,

Hello i have a bug when i star the mod before it even loads it gives me
an error failed to load texture centaur_grim... or somethig like it.Can
someone help me?

Vympel said:
UC only , only 2 people had this script error wipes so far , so I think it may be a local computer issue or Brytenwalda error .

Must be  Brytenwalda error then, i don't let my PC have any... issues  :wink:

Anyway, reinstalled, started new game again and running it through IR(UC).exe with WSE found out some differences:

Welcome screen in the Village looks different
with WSE don't see background image, religion, and population attitude ...

Same in town, additionally when trying to enter: Great Hall, Mead Hall and Arena "The door is locked"
(but maybe i just need some more love :oops: from town folk or the owner ?) 

Without WSE (not running through IR(UC).exe) door was open but,
one of mine companions came with his clone brother. 

to make sure I checked my Party but the clone was no more.

So he shows up when i go drinking to a mead hall, so maybe drinking makes me seeing double :wink:

Back
Top Bottom