Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

If you call my efforts to sweap this mod of series of annoying bugs working on mod, then yes, Iam working on it, or at least trying.

No, i dont have permissions from Vympel, and I dont think i can catch him here to ask him for them.

My only intend is to make this mod as bug-clean as my limited knowledge of M&B modding and basic programming allow me. 2 Years have passed after last activity of creator of this mod, so, i hope there will be no problems with it.

That bug with town, try to let the town fall to the hands of enemy and then reconquer it. May be badly saved city status. No, you cant do it manualy in saves, there is no program to decrypt them.

Rome Total War 2 is lost time of downloading for Warez, lost money for original. Medieval and Shogun was great games, but Rome is terrible chaos, that must piss off every not-masochistic player after 1-2 hours.

Fyr said:
Rome Total War 2 is lost time of downloading for Warez, lost money for original. Medieval and Shogun was great games, but Rome is terrible chaos, that must piss off every not-masochistic player after 1-2 hours.

Yep,but you forgot Rome 1-TW,that is a lot better than RTW-2

Back
Top Bottom