Bugs/Suggestions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Vympel

Grandmaster Knight
Post all the Bugs and Suggestions in this thread , preferably in this format :

- Make a detailed description of the bug
- Post a screen-shot of a visual bug
- When making a balance/realism related suggestion report in organized fashion with detailed descriptions in order for the suggestion to be understood (so basically write an essay)

Hi Vympel. I think i fund tow bugs.

1. Its werry hard to find gladius in the stoars or at the mystic marcent.
2. When i own a town i get the opertunity to employe a chamberlin and a constapel but not the third person, i dont remember tha name. When i get the qustian and i chose yes he dos not apper in my coart???? I hope you anderstand waht i mean???

Best regards

henkeswe said:

2. When i own a town i get the opertunity to employe a chamberlin and a constapel but not the third person, i dont remember tha name. When i get the qustian and i chose yes he dos not apper in my coart???? I hope you anderstand waht i mean???

Best regards

Gladius should appear since it has 100 availability , why it doesn't appear I do not know maybe its because weapon slots in shops are limited , I am tweaking this stuff now . Not sure about the second point , who are you trying to hire ?

Maybe for pure realisms sake, have it so when you throw a pila (Roman throwing spear) it should be permenantly removed from you're inventory, as the tip was designed to be un recoverable from shields etc.

Cool mod but i was creating my character and some of the faces were white and the preset faces looked kind of messed up lol

This might explain:
New head and face models had to be used in order to incorporate a veriety of new Roman helmets into the mod which in result caused certain incompatibilities with Brytenwaldas (TALL) , (SHORT) avatar hights making their faces look well retarded I have to wait on Indibil to fix this issues . So basically if a certain charcter has (TALL)(SHORT) modifiers added the face will look a bit freaky 

ddrummer said:
Cool mod but i was creating my character and some of the faces were white and the preset faces looked kind of messed up lol

Ya dont pick (Tall) or (short) when creating a character and you'll be fine , this is the only major issue with the mod currently aside for small bugs that i am tracking.

ddrummer said:
Thanks for the answer. Another thing ever thought of putting the freelancer mod in it?

If Brytenwalda puts in freelancer I will have it by default since this mod is based on Brytenwalda and has all its features .

Vympel said:
henkeswe said:

Best regards

Gladius should appear since it has 100 availability , why it doesn't appear I do not know maybe its because weapon slots in shops are limited , I am tweaking this stuff now . Not sure about the second point , who are you trying to hire ?

The man i am trying to hire is the chancellor. I get the question if i want to hire an chancellor and i chose yes but when i return to court he is not their

Hi!

First i have a question about romans. I have my own country, can you choose to have like a kingdom inspired by rome? I would like my kingdom to have roman soldiers as patrols and so on.

Second is i dont get taxes from my castle Caer Manw i think it is... Why??

Greatful for anwsers and a huge fan of this mod <33333

CAN SOMEBODY help me?? I was downlond this mode, i was started play it, and when i go to towes or start a battle(with a loters) MODE was OFF!!! It kickes me!! And i start it again - it no help....

nekit996 said:
CAN SOMEBODY help me?? I was downlond this mode, i was started play it, and when i go to towes or start a battle(with a loters) MODE was OFF!!! It kickes me!! And i start it again - it no help....
Did you install 1.9.4 over brytenwalda itself? If so, that may be you're issue, because this includes Brytenwalda with it. If not, just try a clean fresh installation.

CronXer said:
Hi!

First i have a question about romans. I have my own country, can you choose to have like a kingdom inspired by rome? I would like my kingdom to have roman soldiers as patrols and so on.(You can choose from which faction your patrols are hired first Faction on the list is Roman)

Second is i dont get taxes from my castle Caer Manw i think it is... Why??
( I have no idea)

Greatful for anwsers and a huge fan of this mod <33333

henkeswe said:
The man i am trying to hire is the chancellor. I get the question if i want to hire an chancellor and i chose yes but when i return to court he is not their

I will look into that . I actually haven't played Brytenwalda enough to find out how this works I think there's a way to set amount of taxation somewhere . I will know for sure once I play some .

SORRYYY!!! I WAS DOWNOAD link which u take me, BUt when i download it and started to install its WRONGG!!! i see "CORUPTED"  !! PLEASE HELP ME!

Back
Top Bottom