NOVICIUS THREAD - REDS ARE BACK!

Do you enjoy fighting in PW MOD (this to be compered with native)

• Yes. It is all the same for me like in other mods

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • No.I lag in critical moments.

Votes: 67 62.6%
  • I do not understand what is the issue here (please comment)

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

How Vornne use to say ? ... I will think about it when more importand things are done  :lol:

Take four:

mb4.jpg

Take 5, 6 and 7 :

mb5.jpg

I hate making forests...

mb6.jpg

I love make churches...

mb7.jpg

I will leave interiors for later....

There is that new thing in v4:
Because we have interiors we can place a lot of stuff in there. Because we do that we have to place extra eye candy outside... I will try to balance it and use whatever is the best for game experience and visuals in the same time.

Also I had that though today:
I will make the very basic but playable map without going to much into details. This can be added later by server owner if he need to...

BTW. Sorry for posting on every progress I make but this is my way to motivate my self.

Well mate I hope your map turns out nicely, haven't been on in a while maybe I'll have a reason to.

Knüppel said:
Churches and wineyards are definitely two things fitting nice together :mrgreen:

Correct..Monastery=beer.... ("Abbay de Leffe" - great belgium beer I am selling every day)
I took light version:

church=wine

EDIT/ Idea behind it: this is a holly ground where players (probably) respawn from battle/siege. They will have clear choice to become monk [leave faction/take habit/train as commoner serf and make some wine] or go back to world of violence. I expect this area will be protected by trees and some kind of knight order..we shell see...

Maybe sort of Shaolin Order will occure..it is possible for serfs to make woden staff

First Kingdom (take two)

mb11.jpg

There are two capturable points:

1.(var2) Castle - will collect taxes from village stockpile and workshop,castle armory and stable, export port
2.(var3) Outpost - will collect taxes from mine, wood stockpile and flour sack stockpile

- Both chests will be behind destructable faction door so only lord and key holders can access peacefully
- Players-serfs will be able to work in place of their choice selling stuff to the nearest stockpile.
- Transporting goods will be profitable especially when stockpile will be overloaded

Castle could be conquered from the sea side by destroying back door (or two).

NOVICIUS OUT!!!

it is quite simple...I have job opportunity and I have to put 100% my self in to it. I think sleep and live = job. I wish you all kids (and adults) to have job you really like. I have that....

Anyway...I send PM to CalenLoki to take part in my map making. I have done my part. I have done basic.

There it is:

NOVICIUS PW MAP PROJECT:
PW BATTLE MAP!

mb51.jpg

Idea:

4 mapmakers create own corner of the map...Map is to be mixed of
- castle warz: strong castles - training for soldiers
and RP:
- all not combat training for commoners

The goal is to FORCE factions(soldiers) to protect and inspire (teach) habitat (regular players) RP way to create what I call :  RP KINGDOM:
Faction which will protect "their" commoners from robbery, taxation,killing will have the bigest population in own corner and will dominate server...
Faction which will go for "castle warz" will have no population at all and it will die very quickly...
Faction which go on forum to recruit "nation" = commoners to create "nation kingdom"[RP KINGDOM] will be the winning faction in so many ways:
1.It will "win" server
2.It will convince HC RP to take part in "faction game"
3.It will use MOD to the full potential.

MAP

Every 1/4 of the map should be done by different map maker. Mapmaker has total freedom in making it apart of restriction towards weapons:
- no plates
- no 2H weapons
- no Xbows
- no admin like stuff
- no stumper horse and no saddle horse.
- cart horse CHIP!!!
- no sarranid/veagir/khergit///

Map should stay in swadia really but some rhodocc influence is acceptable....

Mapmaking will be done through my DROPBOX

It will be given in next post.

Have fun!!!

PW GAME OF THE FUTURE

Mission:

To create PWTDM*[* - look for definitions] based on persistant faction/clans, which would fight over game world.
This factions will have own playerbase, structure, ideology, ethics, "religion", etc....all based on M&B CFW*

Reasons [Why Novi, Why?]:
I play native TDM to relax/chill out/you name it...I use to play PW from the same reasons. It [PW] does not work anymore in that way. It works but it need focus, attention to details, blah, blah...= work/Real life/ blah blah...
I want to play PW as MY RELAXING GAME AGAIN...This is why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PWTDM - Persistent World Team Death Match - Play based on basic rules of Team Death Match (like "endless life" for example) used in PW mod.
Basic Example:
native TDM - default teams, default arms, default battle field
PW TDM - nothing default and everything to be organised dipend on faction strategy 

*M&B CFW - ... Calradia Fantasy World - Game World which include all maps created. It is alternative reality in which most of Real World [RW] nations,ideas, religions, structures, societies do not exist. CFW use English as common language. CFW accepted some of RW concepts like, for example, "templars" and "assassins" [hashashin] as well as "Holy War".

--------------------------

EDITING.... PLS DO NOT WAIT [I mean it..if you have some valuable comment to create this project with me (or against me) feel free to post. Every constructive criticism can help me to re-think or re-define general points of this project.

NOVICIUS said:
PW GAME OF THE FUTURE

Mission:

To create PWTDM*[* - look for definitions] based on persistant faction/clans, which would fight over game world.
This factions will have own playerbase, structure, ideology, ethics, "religion", etc....all based on M&B CFW*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PWTDM - Persistent World Team Death Match - Play based on basic rules of Team Death Match (like "endless life" for example) used in PW mod.
Basic Example:
native TDM - default teams, default arms, default battle field
PW TDM - nothing default and everything to be organised dipend on faction strategy 

*M&B CFW - ... Calradia Fantasy World - Game World which include all maps created. It is alternative reality in which most of Real World [RW] nations,ideas, religions, structures, societies do not exist. CFW use English as common language. CFW accepted some of RW concepts like, for example, "templars" and "assassins" [hashashin] as well as "Holy War".

--------------------------

EDITING.... PLS DO NOT WAIT [I mean it..if you have some valuable comment to create this project with me (or against me) feel free to post. Every constructive criticism can help me to re-think or re-define general points of this project.

Its funny, I was just thinking about that this morning.. Like " how fun would it be to do a TDM in a role play style where everyone is a rank, and must listen to someone else all the way up to the king.. Instead of just a bunch of troops running around like standard siege or tdm..

Nice to see you around  :grin:

Yeah. I have played recently in native. It is fun, but something missing. We use to have it in PW but it is not there anymore. I try to bring IT back.

Dragon_Hide said:
Its funny, I was just thinking about that this morning.. Like " how fun would it be to do a TDM in a role play style where everyone is a rank, and must listen to someone else all the way up to the king.. Instead of just a bunch of troops running around like standard siege or tdm..

I would suggest joining a MM regiment or something, they do that sort of thing

Back
Top Bottom