[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castle interior of Rostock
2012042100005.jpg

2012042100007.jpg

2012042100001.jpg

2012042100003.jpg

Looks awesome, can't wait to play this and L'Aigle mod, they are like NTW and ETW converted to warband. Its amazing the work you are doing in each scene,texture,unit,faction...I wish you the best.

PS: I asked long time ago so I will ask it again, have you added any armour like the one that appears here?

SirAlbert said:
Looks awesome, can't wait to play this and L'Aigle mod, they are like NTW and ETW converted to warband. Its amazing the work you are doing in each scene,texture,unit,faction...I wish you the best.

PS: I asked long time ago so I will ask it again, have you added any armour like the one that appears here?
.....it looks like all the pics up above your post have that kind of outfit.... :razz:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,203566.msg5417762.html#msg5417762

Gab
PS ...absolutely astonishing work in all sides, this Mod, really!!! :shock:

SirAlbert said:

Thanks! Yes there is Armour like that for officers in the mod. Although epaulets like that were common to the French army of the 1670's/80's they were dropped by 1700.  :grin:
GABRILDURO said:
SirAlbert said:

.....it looks like all the pics up above your post have that kind of outfit.... :razz:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,203566.msg5417762.html#msg5417762

Gab
PS ...absolutely astonishing work in all sides, this Mod, really!!! :shock:

Thank you Gabby we're trying!  :grin:

Hi everyone,

There are times in life I am glad I am middle-aged. It means when I get bitter disappointment I can put things in perspective fast, not lose my head, and roll with the punch.
I have to be brutally honest here with the supporters of this mod: The past few days we've taken a punch. That punch is patch 1.150 and 1.151. I could be bitter here about all this, more savy folks will know exactly where I could go with this, but I wont. The long and the short of it is this mod was being built on NMC and NMC is busted up big time by the new patches. Suffice it to say our latest build is badly damaged. That's a shame because, and I'll reveal it now, we were going to release on May 5th. That, obviously, will not happen now.

So what will happen? We have to make an overhaul. Overhauls take time. So that means we are looking at releasing this mod now in the late spring or early summer. We're sorry if we disappoint anyone who was eager for a release. We can't help this and it's out of our hands. We are not giving up! Everyone on this team has invested too many hours of their time, not to mention the emotional investment involved, to see this fail. It goes on. We'll get it done.

Thanks for your patience,
Auldman

Docm30 said:
That's really too bad, but I guess sometimes things work out like that.

Regardless, we're all looking forward to playing this whenever it is that it's releasable.

Keep at it folks, you're doing good work!

Thanks Doc! We really appreciate the kind words and your support!

Docm30 said:
That's really too bad, but I guess sometimes things work out like that.

Regardless, we're all looking forward to playing this whenever it is that it's releasable.

Keep at it folks, you're doing good work!

Thanks Doc, it is much appreciated. As always, my offer of assistance to you in coding is always available.

Much respect, sir.

<3

CR

I just noticed the posts of Celly and Auld up there and I m so sorry for...no, wait: I FEEL SO BAD for you guys all!!!  :mad:
So much wanderful work and free time lost, modding day and night.....just to go over it again, now!!  :cry:

I exactly know how it feels for a normal Mod, I went through that, and there are no words to express the frustration that gets a Modder all down to his gutts!
....but in this case is even worse, due to the immense work that was done.  :???:

My deepest wishes to keep your strong motivation and still congratulations for what you' ve done so far!

Gabby :wink:
....and keeping motivation in this case means that you are  real Modding Heroes, no what!!!  :cool:

GABRILDURO said:
I just noticed the posts of Celly and Auld up there and I m so sorry for...no, wait: I FEEL SO BAD for you guys all!!!  :mad:
So much wanderful work and free time lost, modding day and night.....just to go over it again, now!!  :cry:

I exactly know how it feels for a normal Mod, I went through that, and there are no words to express the frustration that gets a Modder all down to his gutts!
....but in this case is even worse, due to the immense work that was done.  :???:

My deepest wishes to keep your strong motivation and still congratulations for what you' ve done so far!

Gabby :wink:
....and keeping motivation in this case means that you are  real Modding Heroes, no what!!!  :cool:

Thanks Gabby! I appreciate that. I'll say more in private to you (but not on PM. Check your regular email).

Rule zum Rabensang said:
Sad to hear the unsatisfying new patch messed up your schedule, but glad to hear you won't back down!  :razz:
En garde messieurs! (et madame...)

No worries Rule we're already porting what we can over to the new 1.151 and moving on. I figure we'll be better placed if we do when the inevitable and already heralded 1.152 (53?) come out.

One of ur banners for the ottomans say:

"the Turks have no fear, they make fear in others"

its ok.. but I suggest a more stylistic title like:

" The Turks have no fear, they instill fear in others"

up to u to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom