Malion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought all malions had died ina turrible plane accident in which mad dawg had replaced the pilot, I ain't pointin' fingers doe man.

why you tryna start drama dere septinoobs, like da man noms said if you finna scrap yall best send a pm over aight cool

well see who all crashes n burns wit mad dawg up front

pce

nah i been holdin it down with my homie DRAKE he came to brooklyn for a nets game or some**** because now hes all into the RAPTORS the nets rivals and so he came to the center barclays center yffeel so im walkin around im going to get a coffee theres drake himself and he says to me you lets go to the SKETCHY part of town and lets ****in mess with people like throws rocks at them and **** and i say damn drake yknow im not down right now thats not right so drake he says damn he never thought about it that way and like now im his moral COMPASS or some **** anyway the whole time we're on instagram and he follows me and i follow him and he says "man what is RIGHT and waht is wroing because i legit thought i should throw rocks at people LMAO" and i say "drake hommie just gotta live your life but you cant **** with OTEHRS because they'rep eople too we're all fighting the same fight and what keeps me going every day is true love you know fall in love you know you ever been in love drake??" and drakes in tears hes ****ing BALLING (did i MENTION that we're the parking lot of a keyfood LMAO_) and hes writing too he's writing new songs new ****, **** like "worst behavior" and "got my eyes on you" and hes like thanks i owe it all to you and i say shnit hit me up some time bud you know my intsta so hes like "aight" FLASHFOWARD to august he drops this new ****ing album hes raking in MILLIONs do i get credit???? do i get royalties because i was the one who inspired HIM???? NO NO I GOT NOTHING ****l **** you drake you still owe me you son of a *****

MrNomNom said:
...DRAKE...RAPTORS...SKETCHY...COMPASS...RIGHT...LMAO...OTHERS...BALLING...MENTION...LMAO...FLASHFORWARD...MILLION...HIM...NO...NO...I...GOT...NOTHING...****
Well, that wasn't a very fun secret message.
icon_bounce.gif

MrNomNom said:
nah i been holdin it down with my homie DRAKE he came to brooklyn for a nets game or some**** because now hes all into the RAPTORS the nets rivals and so he came to the center barclays center yffeel so im walkin around im going to get a coffee theres drake himself and he says to me you lets go to the SKETCHY part of town and lets ****in mess with people like throws rocks at them and **** and i say damn drake yknow im not down right now thats not right so drake he says damn he never thought about it that way and like now im his moral COMPASS or some **** anyway the whole time we're on instagram and he follows me and i follow him and he says "man what is RIGHT and waht is wroing because i legit thought i should throw rocks at people LMAO" and i say "drake hommie just gotta live your life but you cant **** with OTEHRS because they'rep eople too we're all fighting the same fight and what keeps me going every day is true love you know fall in love you know you ever been in love drake??" and drakes in tears hes ****ing BALLING (did i MENTION that we're the parking lot of a keyfood LMAO_) and hes writing too he's writing new songs new ****, **** like "worst behavior" and "got my eyes on you" and hes like thanks i owe it all to you and i say shnit hit me up some time bud you know my intsta so hes like "aight" FLASHFOWARD to august he drops this new ****ing album hes raking in MILLIONs do i get credit???? do i get royalties because i was the one who inspired HIM???? NO NO I GOT NOTHING ****l **** you drake you still owe me you son of a *****

very deep && heartbreak
QDlwKfH.png

thats a fake scott ray ! As you can see scott headshot someone prior to dying to that filthy peasant, but we all know scott can hold down his w key and not much more.

Back
Top Bottom