Malion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

malionpicure.png

About time, eh?
Banner:
newmalion.png
So.
After high-jacking the Balion thread for months upon months, the magnificent Malions finally have their own! Originally formed in March 2011, to counter the growing might of the twisted Balions, Malions quickly grew to be a formidable establishment. Their valiant leader Bad Frawg, and his compatriots Noble and CALM, were soon joined by lots of other loyal Malions. As the ranks grew, losses became few and far between. It is said that the only person who can now cause a Malion loss is the USA pro haxer, Scott Ray.
The Premise
Every Malion name is based off a Balion name. While we're obviously a fun, non serious clan, I make a point of making sure that each member gets one, non-changeable Malion name. We don't just give pubbers a tag, and throw them into scrims. Speaking of scrims, Malions can only scrim BkS, Balion, Wappaw, wK, or KoIF. These clans are welcome to PM me, if they wish to be humbled, Malion style. (The reason that we can only scrim those five clans, is because most other clans have a good amount of Malion members). So, yeah. Yeah. Think you get it, I guess.

Also
Here's the part where I type a lot, to make our thread look more serious and informative. The truth is, I can't really think of much else to say. Then again, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and boy do I have a lot of pictures to show you guys. Oh! I've just remembered. Membership is by invite only. Writing OPs is damned hard, I'll tell you that much.

Roster

Malion God: Madoc

Malion Mercenaries:
Malion_Capt_Bad_Frawg (Natural leader, naturally).
1jYWS.png

Malion_Veteran_Nylon
PaI1a.png

Malion_Veteran_Ron_Lavander
PaI1a.png

Malion_Merc_CALM
uQCGf.png

Malion_Merc_Pacman
uQCGf.png

Malion_Merc_Elf_Thrower
uQCGf.png

Malion Attackers:
Malion_Cpt_ExtinguishingApe (Batman)
1jYWS.png

Malion_Captain_Deliberate_Noble
1jYWS.png

Malion_Officer_Min
PaI1a.png

Malion_Sgt_HugMyLag
PaI1a.png

Malion_Sergeant_Crust
PaI1a.png

Malion_Attacker_Dullshooter 
RBvOC.png

Malion_Attacker_Sugar_Weasel
RBvOC.png

Malion_Whoratio 
RBvOC.png

Malion_Dude_Cereal 
RBvOC.png

Malion_Attacker_Octopus
RBvOC.png

Malion Elite:
Malion_Elite_Scott_Grey
W5ujT.png

Retired:
Malion_Jane_Martin
PaI1a.png

Malion_Merc_Wite_mK
uQCGf.png

Malion_Merc_Akbar_mK
uQCGf.png

Malion_Merc_Veggie_Burger
uQCGf.png

Malion_Attacker_Greeks 
RBvOC.png

Malion_Attacker_Jabaja 
RBvOC.png

Malion_Attacker_Rockies 
RBvOC.png

Bad:
Soakkith (Benedict Arnold)
thumbdown.gif

Leader's Banner:
Nope, no leader's banner
Who's your least favorite Badion?
Mad Dawg, for obvious reasons. 13 (36.1%)
Facemelter, the dude just rolls his eyes to much. 5 (13.9%)
Peasant, clearly belongs plowing the fields. Also, too random. 4 (11.1%)
Paxman, one gets tired of being killed constantly by a bastard sword. 7 (19.4%)
Angus, wait who could hate Angus? :3 7 (19.4%)
What on earth shall we do with Soakkith? said:
Have Ash Tre teach him the ways of drunken Warband. 12 (33.3%)
Never, ever, ever, give him a ranged weapon. 4 (11.1%)
Simple: Give him to the other team. An assured victory. 8 (22.2%)
Tie him down, lock him up, then have Scott Grey eat the key. 7 (19.4%)
Eh, let him tk us. A thinning of the herd never hurts.5 (13.9%)
When we must duel to decide the map (As is the Malion way) said:
Naturally Bad Frawg, the natural leader.14 (26.4%)
Nylon, spinning with a great sword at three in the morning equals victory. Right?8 (15.1%)
Pacman, who always plays serious, always, and dueling is serious.3 (5.7%)
Scott Grey. (Will be allowed to use a horse in the duel)14 (26.4%)
Elf Thrower, as long as it's not against a European. 1 (1.9%)
Whoratio, with Soakkith gone, he cannot die. 2 (3.8%)
ExtinguishingApe, for obvious reasons, including alcohol. 11 (20.8%)
When we must duel to decide the map (As is the Malion way) said:
[/b]
Total Members Voted: 53
What should the official Malion animal be? said:
Penguin, can't fly, but like it gives a ****. Wears a suit all the time, keeps it classy. 21 (38.9%)
Hippo, big as peers, but that doesn't stop it from being the most dangerous animal in Africa. 5 (9.3%)
Salmon, will have sex at any cost. Swims up waterfalls. Dies. 13 (24.1%)
Kherven, an endangered species prone to extreme anger. 15 (27.8%)
Total Members Voted: 54
Why is Bad Frawg so bad at making polls? said:
His name is a curse.1 (1.8%)
His frog is a curse.  2 (3.6%)
His curse is a frog. 3 (5.5%)
UNFORTUNATE.      22 (40%)
Cursors in the fog. 0 (0%)
Penguins don't have thumbs. 27 (49.1%)
Total Members Voted: 55
What is the best pro strat that Malions should use in scrims? said:
Camp ruins! 9 (5.7%)
Camp trees! 9 (5.7%)
Camp tents! 5 (3.1%)
All naked with arming caps, attempt to blend into surroundings. 25 (15.7%)
ALL CAPS IN ALL CHAT! 9 (5.7%)
RP cav line, motivational speech, TROT TO VICTORY. 28 (17.6%)
Three words: War darts. 18 (11.3%)
Can't play scrim, ping to high. Reschedule. 18 (11.3%)
Complain about the enemy until they kick us from their server, claim that they forfeited. 27 (17%)
Play serious, always play serious. 11 (6.9%)
Total Members Voted: 103
What is the correct response to seeing a Malion ingame? said:
Weep.  2 (2.9%)
Backpedal. 2 (2.9%)
Weep, Backpedal, and call for Scott Ray. (<--Balions choose this one, please) 10 (14.3%)
Stop, drop, and roll. 8 (11.4%)
Type in caps. 3 (4.3%)
Option 6 7 (10%)
quick, open to page 34. hurry you little ****, hurry he's getting closerOPENTOPAGE34THERESNOTMUCHTIMELEFT 2 (2.9%)
upblock, Malions love to to duel. 10 (14.3%)
turn off computer. 8 (11.4%)
act skeptical. 18 (25.7%)

Total members voted: 70

What will be the outcome of tonight's scrim? said:
Malions win. 12 (18.2%)
Against all the odds, Malions win. 1 (1.5%)
The rookie team, Malions, face the brutal jocks, Balions. Malions win in an inspiring two hour victory. Rated PG 6 (9.1%)
A win for the Malions. 1 (1.5%)
At the last minute, Malion hero Scott_Grey gets sick and is replaced by a lovable dog. Inconceivably, Malions win. Rated R.
7 (10.6%)The bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night, that the Malion flag was still there. 2 (3%)
Balion doesn't show up. 7 (10.6%)
Somehow, through cruel fate, the underdog Malions all have terrible ping on the night of the match. Scott Ray takes steroids in the locker room before the scrim and goes 42-0 on Nord Town. Malions learn a life lesson and are better people for it. 15 (22.7%)
In a battle very reminiscent of Hastings, the Balion Nazis are defeated at Normandy. 15 (22.7%)
Total Members Voted: 64
medal1m.png

medal2l.png

medal3.png

medal4i.png

medal5.png

medal6.png

medal7.png

medal8.png

Bellow this, you may view Malion history. Some pretty cool stuff over there, I'd suggest you click it.​
Malion - 8 v Balion - 10
Malion - 10 v PRT - 8
Malion - 8 v Balion - 10
Malion - 10 v TMW - 7
Malion - 4 v Scott Ray - 15
Malion - 13 v Balion - 7
Malion - 9 v Wappaw - 6
Malion - 6 v Scott Ray - 11
Malion - 8 v Balion - 8
Malion -4 v Balion - 12
MrNomNom said:
saf1.jpg

Rise of the Malions, take two: Zombie Malions Just for the hell of it

Why hello there!
After two weeks for hiding in barns, cellars, and motel rooms, empty pools, pantry's, cemeteries, upside-down canoes, etc, etc,  the Malions are officially back! Rejoice citizens! Your friendly, helpful, and deadly neighbors are back to kick out the smelly and noobish Balions. Catch us on the War Room. For copper and love! Hoorah!
MrNomNom said:
malionbanner.png

Malion Mercenaries

The Malions awoke from their long slumber with a bang this evening. The Kings of Copper and Love defeated the villainous PRT 5-4, 5-4 in a two hour nail biter. Our heroes overcame a map switch that eliminated their cash, and a Nord V Nord show down on Nord Town.

In the first map, random plains served as the home to a fight between Veagirs, (PRT) and Swadia (Malions). A tug of war in the score went on for 7 rounds, until the map accidently changed, with Malions ahead 4-3. Things seemed to sour on the next random plains, with a flawless round  by PRT. But the Malions shone through, and raised the flag to win, even though PRT had 4 more people alive (Kinda cheap, but eh, we'll take it  :razz:)

Next came a Nord fiesta. Malions started it off strong 2 rounds where only one person died. PRT pulled back in it, and the score evened out. With the Malions about to win, (a 4-3 score) PRT_Beer defeated Bad Frawg in a last man to last man duel. But Malion prevailed, winning the last round without a death.

Truly one of the most exciting moments in Malion history. Who's next? Maybe even the mighty Balions will fall. (Spoiler Alert: They will).

For Copper and Love Hoorah!
-- Bad Frawg.
MrNomNom said:
MALIONS VICTORIOUS!

At last, at around 12:00 AM, July eighth, the Malion conquered the stinky, terribad Balions in a match for the ages. We won, 5-3, 0-5, 3-2, in an intense, and defining match. The match started it off with Bad Frawg falling behind 0-2 in the duel against Paxman. He came back to win 3-2, and chose Nord Town w/ Vaegirs. In the first map, the Balions fell 0-3 very quickly. Despite a comeback, the Vaegir Malions defeated the axe wielding Balion handily. We won't discuss the second map  :razz:. In the tie breaker, Port Assault, the score was neck and neck till the end. With a 2-2 score, and two men alive on both sides, Master of the Field popped up on the ships. The two teams met there at the same time, but instead of a nail biting dwindle to a 1-1 duel, Deliberate Noble quickly killed both of the remaining Balions, to win the match.

So, what does this mean? It means that Mad Dawg must be Sad Dawg for a week! It means that this thread shall be Malion Mercenaries for good! We win it all!* For copper and love, hoooooorahhhh!

*Not confirmed by Balions.
MrNomNom said:
Malion Mercenaries
malionbanner.png
We're recruiting!

That's right! Have you ever wanted to be part of the brave Malions? Well now you can! With Balion's recent acquirement of multiple nKs, there are plenty of new Malion spots open for taking! We're looking for friendly, angry, just, bitter, skilled players, who enjoy copper. And also love! PM me to apply.

recruiting.png

In other news, Malion is always looking for people to trample. If you think you're clan has a swollen ego, and needs to be humbled, ask us!  :razz:

I've also re-done the sig banner to make it look pretty-er.
MrNomNom said:
Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,124230.3375.html][IMG]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1241/balionmercforumbanner.png[/IMG][/url]
MrNomNom said:
Malions!

The Malion Mercs triumphed over TMW 5-3, 5-4! With our two latest members (Malion_Mercenary_Akbar_mK and Malion_Mercenary_Greeks) and a combination of clutch plays and quick thinking, our Malion heroes pulled through. Up next? Those filthy Balions.
MrNomNom said:
Finally.
mb577.jpg

That's right. After a crushing defeat the night before, Malions bounced back and beat the Balions, 5-2, 3-5, 5-0. Nylon beat Mad Dawg 3-2 in the initial duel, in a sign of what was to come. In the first map, Malions quickly showed that they're pants were on, and they were super Cereal (who was present). The next map was much closer, with brilliant plays on either end. Last map was more of nail biter than it looked, with come from behind victories dotting the rounds. The MVP of the night was Malion_Merc_CALM, who clutched a round, with Balions having twice as many players. A great turn out made the night a real party. Also, huge shout out to Greeks, who head-shotted three Balions in a row when it was 2 versus 5.

In conclusion, we did it all for copper and love.

Hoorah!
MrNomNom said:
MALION AWKWARD TIE!

The Malion returned with a bang, and over ten people last night! What seemed to be an assured victory, turned into an awkward "tie" however.

The first fun scrim I think anyone's had in over a year, started out with a Malion rofl stomp on Nord Town. The veteran ExtinguishingApe lead the score boards with an impressive 10-3 score, as the Malions rolled through some tense moments, as they secured a 5-1 victory.

Wappaw fell back to their old standby, random plains. After a meager one reroll, the fighting began. In a series of ugly rounds, Malion managed keep up with the much more experienced Wappaw, bringing the score to 4-4. In a bold move, Greenknight had the whole Wappaw team go cav, and in a less bold move, Bad Frawg had his whole team die. A tight loss, 4-5.

Before the Malions could bring it back to Nord Town however, the scrim ended and all the Malions went home. Wappaw called it a forfeit, but I think we all know who would've won.  :wink:

This will be my last Malion post on the Balion thread. Starting soon, we'll have our own thread to boast about.

McBeverage said:
Hopefully the x2NomMaster will rap about it.

I know you love 'em, but I'll keep this short,
Wappaw said "third map", I said "abort!
They're bad at inf, but when mounted we're screwed,
When they went all cav, I thought it quite rude.

46ReO.jpg

mb522.jpg

mb577.jpg

mb525.jpg

mb526.jpg

mb531.jpg

mb532.jpg

mb533.jpg

mb534.jpg

mb561.jpg

mb523.jpg

mb568.jpg

mb569.jpg

mb572.jpg

mb576.jpg

2nrkglc.jpg

2i6hue0.jpg

For Copper and Love, hoorah!
                                                                                Also, no need for "Good luck" or any of that stuff >.>

OFFICIAL EMOTICON:
rollingeyesp.gif

OFFICIAL SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuymNdkUc3E

MrNomNom said:
Speaking of scrims, Malions can only scrim BkS, Balion, Wappaw, wK, or KoIF. These clans are welcome to PM me, if they wish to be humbled, Malion style. (The reason that we can only scrim those five clans, is because most other clans have a good amount of Malion members). So, yeah. Yeah. Think you get it, I guess.
TMW!!?

Catholic said:
MrNomNom said:
Speaking of scrims, Malions can only scrim BkS, Balion, Wappaw, wK, or KoIF. These clans are welcome to PM me, if they wish to be humbled, Malion style. (The reason that we can only scrim those five clans, is because most other clans have a good amount of Malion members). So, yeah. Yeah. Think you get it, I guess.
TMW!!?

Oh you. :3

McBeverage said:
Finally!  :3

You too.

Also, intend to make RP trophies in the near future. Stay tuned.

Beowulf661 said:
Pretty sure malion has owned balion in every scrim.

There's that one time.. ;_;

If we intend to pass Balions page count we must
[list type=decimal]
[*]Have Rhade and myself to get into a mass flamewar
[*]Tactically spam to avoid mutes
[/list]

FOR COPPER AND LOVE !

Catholic said:
MrNomNom said:
TMW!!?
LES ?

Back
Top Bottom