MUSIC, SOUNDS ... (and ....some more tunes for Gab)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ciao Harly!  :razz:
Oh, we did mention it and I answered to Bluebarry here!  :twisted:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,202833.msg6518554.html#msg6518554

GreedtheGreedy said:
I wanted to mess around with the music in the mod, and I can't figure out where to do that. I went to the music folder, seeing as how it's the music folder, but the files I found didn't play the music in the game.

I wanted to add nothing but Confederate background music to the playlist, seeing as how I only play as the Confederate faction. Where am I supposed to be looking to find the background music files?

Ok.
Go to the MODULE folder, NOT to the Main M&B WB folder, and copy the NAME of the Music that U want to remove and PASTE it in the .OGG file that U want to play instead. (better that U position it on the Desktop at start)
Then remove the old one and copy&paste the new one, or just drop it in the Music folder and say YES when asked to substitute the old one.

Ok?  :cool:

Gab
PS...still waiting for ur feedback on the last and exclusive 0.99z, mate... :twisted:

I still don't understand fully.

When you say go to the modules folder, do you mean go the modules folder, then to the 1860's Old America 0.99z folder?

Because I did that, but the music is still all the same.

P.S. I'm giving you feedback on the main 0.99z forum after this. :smile:

Trebor said:
I have recently played an alternative civil war mod. its simply titled the American civil war mod. its not very good. but there were some good points on it. the gun sounds in the game are very good, more realistic then the gun sounds currently in Old America. now before I continue please don't misread this as an attack on gab or the mod. I do like the mod it I play it all the time. but I would like to ask if there is a way I can replace the gun sounds in the current version with the gun sounds from aforementioned mod?

I would also like to address the cattle driving song. its a classic and a staple of old western films. but you can only hear something so many times before it kinda gets irritating. I would ask how can I remove the song from the mod?

gabby I hope you don't take offense to any of this.

No problem...and welcome back TREB  :wink:

Go to the Sounds Folder in 1860s and right click the sound that U want to change.
Copy the ENTIRE name (i.e. gunsound.ogg ) , then right click the Sound that U want to put instead, and paste that name.
Then copy and paste that new sound in the 1860s Folder, and when it will be asked if U if U want to replace that sound, say YES.

Gab
PS...just do not open a brand new Topic for things like this... :wink:

I did that do I have to start a new game in order for it to take effect because it doesn't seem to register on the game I have saved.

btw sorry for the new topic. misread this topic title and didn't think there was one addressing sound issues.

Trebor,
referring to ur last Topic
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,300932.0.html

...what was wrong to use this one, instead?!  :neutral:

U already posted here, even.

Back
Top Bottom