Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Users who are viewing this thread

_Benedict_ said:
Still up and running!! You guys are great :smile:

(yeah i keep an eye on you :razz: .. full time jobs suck!)
Waiting for you to come back one day :wink: We even have a server as well. Though its not very popular, but we are working on that. :smile:

The teamspeak server is for a yet to be determined amount of time down for an unknown reason.
Our server hoster is currently away but we hope to have more information soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

MaHuD said:
Thank you Barny!
I limited normal users to 200 MB upload per month so only admins can upload more.

No worries, I blame Archer, both of us were online on Skype since the beginning of the outage and he didn't tell me about it. :sad:

The team-speak server will undergo a few changes concerning server groups.
As opposed to having only "Server Administrator" that can do anything, we will create a few server groups that will assist the Server Administrator.
It will look roughly like this:

Server Administrator (All powers)
Server Moderators (Kick, ban and channels - No access to permissisions)
Group Administrator (Create, give and remove servergroups with custom icon only)
Group Moderators (give/take icon server groups, like clangroups)

In addition to that, we will be removing all the custom groups. However, a Group Administrator or Server Administrator will be able to remake it on request. We ask of the server administrators and group administrators to take care with this and make sure to copy a premade group that is put as an example template so that the permissions don't get ****ed.

Lastly several inactive SA will be put as Server Moderator. Essentially they can still do most things, the only thing that they can no longer access is the permission system.

Unforeseen/emergency maintenance, sorry for the sudden outage. TS will be up tomorrow morning, most definitely.

Barny said:
Unforeseen/emergency maintenance, sorry for the sudden outage. TS will be up tomorrow morning, most definitely.
Arch3r said:

HkXYQBn.gif

Server maintenance in one hour due to a broken hard drive. Rasdor is still a potato!

PS: Don't tell it to Arch3r, so he will freak out and Goker can post cool animgifs!

No problem, sorry for the frequent downtimes, but there are many technical reasons for it (I don't want to bore any of you, though). Hopefully I can replace the whole server box soon, so there won't be so many outages.

Back
Top Bottom