Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you for pointing this out, there was a fault in the channel admin permission and that has been resolved. Channel admins should now be able to delete channels again.

Channel Name Armata Brancaleone
Current number of sub-channels:7
Desired number of sub-channels:6
Why should we allow you to have more sub-channels? we are quite a lot and we play different games

We of the Armata Brancaleone would probably need 6-7 channels, as you can see we are both quite many and diverse activities.

Also we need rooms to be able to hid from Turambar boring music

and damn MaHud hiding format in the previous page

Astinus said:
Channel Name Armata Brancaleone
Current number of sub-channels:7
Desired number of sub-channels:6
Why should we allow you to have more sub-channels? we are quite a lot and we play different games

We of the Armata Brancaleone would probably need 6-7 channels, as you can see we are both quite many and diverse activities.

and damn MaHud hiding format in the previous page
Sure, you can have 6.

Channel Name: profail's Maffia
Current number of sub-channels: 5
Desired number of sub-channels: unlimited
Why should we allow you to have more sub-channels? Because it's not a clan lol, don't f*k with the maffia yes? kty bai.

pro.faiL said:
Channel Name: profail's Maffia
Why should we allow you to have more sub-channels? Because it's not a clan lol, don't f*k with the maffia yes? kty bai.
Denied.

TurambarMakart said:
Barny said:
Astinus said:

Totally justifies the multiple channels, I support it. :smile:

Wat ? When i'll have again an internet connection i'll ban you all.

( looks like i have it again, fear my wrath ! )

You can't ban server admins... Sowwy for ruining your day.  :oops:

Channel Name: Víkingr
Current number of sub-channels: 10
Desired number of sub-channels: 10
Why should we allow you to have more sub-channels?
This is a merge of most of the Víkingr clans with additional public rooms to allow that community to be closer together. If you must, you have the right and power to disperse the clans but we'd prefer it the way it is now.

I had a feeling it was multiple clans rather than just one. So I only deleted the sub channels of each clan individually.
Anyway, you are free to have 10 channels.

Server maintenance on Friday morning, if everything goes well, it will be around 10-15 minutes of outage.

Channel Name: _VECHE_
Why should we allow you to have more sub-channels? Our channel has been removed, due to the fact that the Council formed the Russian team

So because your channel is removed you want unlimited sub channels?
I don't quite understand, but one thing I can say and that is that nobody gets unlimited sub-channels.

End of maintenance, TS is back. Will have another -short- maintenance in the near future, will let you know before that.

Back
Top Bottom