Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Users who are viewing this thread

@Mahud: Even if I'm abroad for work I check my mails, so feel free to ping me.

@Goker: Ban Tura, pls! That would certainly help.

Sodomard said:
Name under which you were banned: Sodomard or Darth Vader
Reason that you were banned for: Trolling
Time / Date that you were banned: sorry I don't remember
Why should we unban you? In this TC sit my friends, I am very souley and ask unbans me
You will most likely be unbanned by tonight. Thank you for your patience and remember to not cause any problems again.

Name under which you were banned: relaks
Reason that you were banned for: Joined unlocked channel, searching for new friends, banned without warning
Time / Date that you were banned: 2.9. 2014
Why should we unban you? I am playing in clan there KURWA and with hungarian guys (Commander Meow), don't know why permanently banned in non-locked channel.

relakstronkest: searching for new friends - i went to channel to meet new people in warband
relakstronkest: i wanted to play with someone warband
relakstronkest: because its warband ts
relakstronkest: and the channel wasnt locked

I was going to be lenient and give him only a 1 month ban. But if he is like this, then he can stay banned for a loooong time to come.

Just want to inform you that PaD no longer needs room in your TS channel.
I also want to thank you guys very much for letting us using BG TS when we needed it year or so ago :wink:

-Keep up the good work :grin:

Thanks for informing !

Heads up! Long maintenance upcoming.
Barny said:
Just an early heads up, guys. Winter Changes are coming, most definitely I will give a total overhaul to the current server infrastructure due to various reasons. Most definitely you can expect extensive downtime for all services (TS, reveran.com, Aedin, etc) for a day, perhaps for two. I'm aiming to do the changes on the 22nd-23rd of Dec, but it depends on many things. Will know more at the end of next week.

First of all i have to say i am from germany and using this teamspeak server for more than 1.5 years now. The reason this happened was actually a friend who joined this teamspeak with my pc and we were a little drunk so i didn´t really do sth to stop him and so it´s my own fault. I want to say that i am pretty sorry about things that happened (annoying people) and ask to unban me if it´s possible.
Name under which you were banned: [Roy]  ChosenOneIsBack
Reason that you were banned for: Switching through multiple channels and trying to talk with people on german
Time / Date that you were banned: 14.11.2014
Why should we unban you? reason on the top

Good evening!

A friend of mine, who doesn't have a TaleWorlds forum account, asked me to post an unban request here.
He was banned for a similiar reason, like ChosenOne. While hosting a party, a (not so sober) friend found access to his computer and hopped through the channels, annoying other users with his German.
As you can imagine, this case and the case of ChosenOne are closely related to each other, because it was the same group of people, who trolled them both. Now this surely sounds retarded and unbelievable, but alcohol was included... so...

Name under which you were banned: BigBirne
Reason that you were banned for: Channel hopping and pissing people off with his foreign language (German)
Time / Date that you were banned: End of November, beginning of December, he can't remember the exact date.
Why should we unban you? He is really sorry and promises that it won't happen again. All of his friends (including me) hang around on Battlegrounds and he would enjoy to play with us again.

Thank you for reading.
Regards

Server seems to be down. Unfortunately our host is on a secret mission in Siberia right now.
I presume he will be able to remotely fix things, so hang in there!

Just to let you know, in case one day we loose our beloved hoster, i've bought a 100mbit fiber optic and setted up a linux host open 24/7, at home, this time.
So, well, yeah, in case of something wrong happening, i can be ready to help :smile:

This server will never die.
Cheers! :smile:

_Benedict_ said:
Just to let you know, in case one day we loose our beloved hoster, i've bought a 100mbit fiber optic and setted up a linux host open 24/7, at home, this time.
So, well, yeah, in case of something wrong happening, i can be ready to help :smile:

This server will never die.
Cheers! :smile:
...Thanks _Benedict_ ...! :grin:

ciauz^^,
Jab

The Great Teamspeak-Channel Purge is upon us once again!
Every channel owner has 2 weeks to report that his or her channel is still in active use, failure to respond will see the channel moved to the bottom of the teamspeak, where it will remain for 1 week.
After the channel still has not been claimed as in use/active, the channel will be deleted.
Note: lounge and other non standard channels are not exempt from this purge.

Music Corner A
Battle Ready Orphans
ZHG
FF
CoR
Anatolian Raiders
Unity
Brethren Crusaders
L'Allegra Cricca Di Eli
The Triple Monarchy
Goker's NIghtWatch
Szabtom's Noob Camp