• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

OrangeKnight said:
MrNomNom said:
silly balls ;_;
1611-1-silly-balls.jpg

Your OP looks like an ad for that!  :eek:

And with asking Rurin and running out of patience, I have skipped beowulf's probationary period due to knowing him well from TPB and CRAP. Welcome beowulf, our newest lookout.

Catholic said:
And with asking Rurin and running out of patience, I have skipped beowulf's probationary period due to knowing him well from TPB and CRAP. Welcome beowulf, our newest lookout.
62812_stock-photo-surprised-businessman-with-clenched-fist.jpg

TMW_Lookout_Beowulf661, I like it :wink:

Now all you guys have to do is convince Unicr0n to join, then you got the complete set :razz:

For all I know, you're not here. Catholic is temp warden, which means you no longer exist in my world. Also, SKYRIM MAN.

*continues to ransack TMW's thread, steals the food from the town, and happily dodges NomNom's net, running away laughing as NomNom curses his luck and holds his fist in the air.*

Also, an Honorary TMW wasn't for anyone who left.

In the case of Duke, he was a founder and just fell out of the game, he was never technically "removed" from the clan. Its more like a state of "We still think of you as a member, but we understand you're not really a part of us anymore" Same for Stormsaint.

In other news:

SKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYRIM

Thats Racist Brah, ---^

Back
Top Bottom