Votes: 27 20.8%
  • bad

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • same

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Can we like delete freekin kingdom of blacktide stuff or spoiler it or something jeez.
2. Can we delete and or update our scoreboard with every scrim since we stopped updating? Last match to be recorded was over a year ago, the finals of BiT. It's almost like we stopped giving a **** at that point.

thx

:!:

Also shout out to fiery for being TMWs most mysterious member. Kids been with us for what, a couple of years? That tretzma man.

ClockWise said:
1. Can we like delete freekin kingdom of blacktide stuff or spoiler it or something jeez.
AT LEAST put the association of the uni corn there too. biased much, big d??!?!?

DarkShogun417 said:
and we've only heard his voice a few times...
speak for yourself, fiery and i have long intimate talks about our love lives

ClockWise said:
2. Can we delete and or update our scoreboard with every scrim since we stopped updating? Last match to be recorded was over a year ago, the finals of BiT. It's almost like we stopped giving a **** at that point.

wonder when that was

Eternal said:
ClockWise said:

wonder when that was
the last time i dug through the results and formatted it

Eternal said:
ClockWise said:

wonder when that was

When I joined  :cry:

Folms said:
We are in the 1st page they are 2nd. #getrekt
:roll:
8rADY.jpg

what are you on a 800x600 screen ?

Back
Top Bottom