Mount&Blade 2 Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
Hey,Ealabor.I'm posting this thread in order to just give You the latest info that i can share with You.This thread doesn't have anything with insult,spamming nor trolling,i just wanted to tell/ask.
First,look at this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spI6wMokjko
The question is,pretty annoying to you i assume,but i had to ask about it,so sorry E.,will Hegemony be for Mount&Blade 2,according to that video?
I know that there could be different answers,like:No-cause probably MB2 will have different engine,features and basically would be a completely different game comparing to MB and it's expansion(Warband).And-Yes-as Hegemony continues it's progress to the latest version of MB(Warband currently),as seen in situation with 1.011...

Again,i'm not trying to insult You with this,i just want to ask.

Thank You in advance,Ealabor. :wink:

Regards! :smile:

Well I had already seen the video.

As to the idea of making one of the mods for m&b 2, I don't think a conversion over to it would be out of the question. That is, if I am still with this series at the time.

ealabor said:
Well I had already seen the video.

As to the idea of making one of the mods for m&b 2, I don't think a conversion over to it would be out of the question. That is, if I am still with this series at the time.
Thanks for reply.
Understand.And yet so,who knows what will it include...as i said,it might me totally different.

Again,thank You.
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom