Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Mandible said:
I think this works a bit better:

GVH-u.jpg

I increased the size of the torch itself, created a smaller fire particle effect with less turbulence and tweaked the point light.
That looks really good, the light emitted makes the normals pop on the handle. :smile:

RMOD-Dylan said:
That looks really good, the light emitted makes the normals pop on the handle. :smile:

Thanks! It reminds me that I really need to get around to doing the normals on the hedgehog's armor soon...

jacobhinds said:
Unless I'm seeing things the light looks a bit green. what RGB did you use?

255,70,0 which should be a reddish orange, according to the photoshop color picker. I don't see the green, myself.

Nice in particular flag texture  :smile:
But roof texture looks strange, I think there is a little, very little problem. But it' nice :smile:

Danik said:
Jaakko said:
Hahaa, that's awesome, I would be totally scared  :lol:

Looking pretty damn sweet by the way.
My reaction as well. Is that mouse from somewhere or totally your fantasy?

Firstly, you'll note from the spikes on his head that he is in fact a hedgehog, not a mouse; and secondly, he's from my mod based on the fantasy book series 'Redwall' by Brian Jaques. Click my signature for details.

Mandible said:
Danik said:
My reaction as well. Is that mouse from somewhere or totally your fantasy?

Firstly, you'll note from the spikes on his head that he is in fact a hedgehog, not a mouse; and secondly, he's from my mod based on the fantasy book series 'Redwall' by Brian Jaques. Click my signature for details.

What the? A hedgehog? But he isn't even blue :O And don't lie to me, I learned the truth from video games! Ps: The punk-rat looks great, but Redwall huh? I think I've read that. Can we expect more artwork concerning it from the mod?

After I finish up the punk-rat armor, I'm probably going to move on to do some more weasel armors and scene props. Watch  the thread for details.

For now, have an unfinished punk-rat helmet:

86lmg.jpg

Docm30 said:
Facegen is the worst evil ever inflicted upon Man.
Why? Is it not useful? Or does it not work correctly?
I've never checked it out myself, as I've got no intention to give 300$ for random stuff, but I remember a guy that used it to import faces in M&B, so I guess it's got at least one user. But why is it the worst evil ever?

Back
Top Bottom