Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

The mesh, the textures and the BRFs are in the same file.
Here are the settings of the material.
shader : specular_shader_noskin_bump_high
Spec RGB : 2.8 ; 3 ; 3
Coeff : 25
Flegs : 720

EDIT : found out the problem, with a 20 coeff it works perfectly

EDIT 2 : some pics
Some Knight
147473Capturedcran20140914153609.png

With a man at arms
956141Capturedcran20140914153701.png

Finally able to do some modelling after a long time...
As a result ended up doing this random fantasy helmet.

texture: 1024x1024
Triangles: 1502

Rendered
http://p3d.in/pjtLe/

More wacky designs!. This one is an Austrian tank destroyer that I came up with whilst fiddling around with tank destroyer designs. I'll spare you the details and just let you see it, though you may want to remove any mirrors from the vicinity and get the duct tape ready.

Panzerjäger III Ausf C

These models are getting ridiculously heavy in poly's so I think I'll optimize them as much as possible and then leave the rest of the detail to some texture techno wizardry.

Volkonski said:
More wacky designs!. This one is an Austrian tank destroyer that I came up with whilst fiddling around with tank destroyer designs. I'll spare you the details and just let you see it, though you may want to remove any mirrors from the vicinity and get the duct tape ready.

Panzerjäger III Ausf C

These models are getting ridiculously heavy in poly's so I think I'll optimize them as much as possible and then leave the rest of the detail to some texture techno wizardry.

They really aren't that high poly. Bear in mind that each individual soldier (with full kit) in NW can add up to around 10,000 polygons each. It doesn't look like you've triangulated that model yet, but even when you have it won't be much more than 4k polygons.

сикомор @ that looks great
the only thing what i would sugest is to make middle gladiator decoration more 3D than it is now (now it looks pretty flat)

gladgreaves.jpg

napolimyrmidongreaves.JPG

Jesus сикомор!, that must have taken days to make. Now I feel ashamed to follow up your image with my crappy remake of the T95 tank I did a while back (Did away with that humpback, remade the chassis and turret and cleaned up the rough edges so now it looks somewhat smoother).

T65 Heavy tank

Back
Top Bottom