How to get lords to your own kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hallo

i got my own Kingdom and it is running well got a city and 2 castle, but i got a problem!

I NEED LORDS!!! i cant defend the whole area my self!

When i offer them my castle even my own city they reject my offer what do i do?

It's important to have a good relation with a lot of lords in calradia, across the 6 empires, talk to them (if you have a good relation with the lord) and ask him how he feels about his current liege, if he's pissed he will tell you and then you have the oportunity to ask the lord if he's willing to become your vassal. There automatic changes too, which can result in a lord defecting and turn to your empire or they may be kicked out for treason and join your empire too.

Tip: Don't give away more than 1 fief to a single lord, assuming you're at war, you're gonna need more lords and the fiefs you own won't be enough to all of them if you start recruiting them like crazy.

Another good idea is making companions lords by giving them some land (you know, that button on the botom when you talk to them and say: "May I ask you something?").
All my Lords are Companions and I am PWNING the hell out of all the factions, SIMONTANIOUSLY!

Back
Top Bottom