5.Do you got temped banned or perm banned

Ban

1.Ingame Name
2.Proof for Banning him off the server
3.Extra information about the person

Put a Reply here with a Unban/Ban Request

1: Ingame name: Randooom

2 and 3: Reason i Got banned/my story to why i should get unbanned:
I saw an admin (not in admin armor or anything) dismounting a plated charger, so i took my chance, mounted the horse and started too ride as fast i could. And suddenly i got slayed. i re-spawned and said "Thats really admin aboosing." And after that  "i hope you burn in hell.

4: Admin_Glenn

Basically stealing a horse from an admin is already a big mistake because i had ingame name Admin_Glenn

Also got about 5 complaints that you were telling people you were an admin and they agreed to duel and than you said i refund you afterwords what you didnt

Your actions takes up to a 3 day ban you be unbanned at 8-11-2011

1.Ingame name: Sir_Knight_Robert
2.Reason you got banned: Trying to kill an admin
3.Whats your Story to get unbanned: He horse charged me on purpose so i shot two arrows at him and next thing i know i was banned.
4.Which Admin Banned You? Sir_Oston or something like that.

A fellow named Sir_Oston Is not an admin i will watch the logs tomorrow because our Dedicated server doesnt allow us to watch the file while the server is up

1.Ingame name:
Yeniceri_1st_Maximus
2.Reason you got banned:
Well i think it's not my bad ...but some one kicked me and i killed him, then i said to admin he kicked me ... I saw im banned for lie to admin 0.o and for killing ppls but i said im dueling...
3.Whats your Story to get unbanned
Im so sorry , and  i will stop breaking rules.
4.Which Admin Banned You?
Sir_Oliver
Temp Ban

Bezimienny_Marian said:
1.Ingame name:
Yeniceri_1st_Maximus
2.Reason you got banned:
Well i think it's not my bad ...but some one kicked me and i killed him, then i said to admin he kicked me ... I saw im banned for lie to admin 0.o and for killing ppls but i said im dueling...
Sir_Oliver
Temp Ban

*facepalm* So just wait that 1h....

Bezimienny_Marian said:
1.Ingame name:
Yeniceri_1st_Maximus
2.Reason you got banned:
Sir_Oliver
Temp Ban
First wrong thread
Second i didn't fck' kill you.
Third Perm Ban.

Bezimienny_Marian said:
1.Ingame name:
Yeniceri_1st_Maximus
2.Reason you got banned:
Sir_Oliver
Temp Ban

Actually i had a call from an admin named Admin_SkrilleXXX about you mass randoming, And i also had the person you was randoming on TS with me, So i came onto the server to watch you the person on your left kicked you, And then you killed a completely different person, You also insulted me when i froze you and because of your multiple randoms +Mass randoms and insulting admins like the other day i kicked you for, I decided you should of got perm banned for everytime before and also i was there the whole time watching. (It was a Perm ban btw)

BLUDR3C0N said:
Bezimienny_Marian said:
1.Ingame name:
Yeniceri_1st_Maximus
2.Reason you got banned:
Sir_Oliver
Temp Ban

Actually i had a call from an admin named Admin_SkrilleXXX about you mass randoming, And i also had the person you was randoming on TS with me, So i came onto the server to watch you the person on your left kicked you, And then you killed a completely different person, You also insulted me when i froze you and because of your multiple randoms +Mass randoms and insulting admins like the other day i kicked you for, I decided you should of got perm banned for everytime before and also i was there the whole time watching. (It was a Perm ban btw)

From left side man kicked me ? ****..... i think its that guy no other ......

BLUDR3C0N said:
Bezimienny_Marian said:
1.Ingame name:
Yeniceri_1st_Maximus
2.Reason you got banned:
Sir_Oliver
Temp Ban

Well .... ok I'm so sorry ; / what can I do to be unbanned ? ; (

Bezimienny_Marian said:
Well .... ok I'm so sorry ; / what can I do to be unbanned ? ; (

Well because of your actions in the past week, We do have screenshots + When im on teamspeak i always got a complaint about you from someone we will not Un-Ban you.
But to stop this from happening later on in the futre, You can act more mature in-game and maybe listen to admins and improve your knowledge about the game Rule's.

This Includes every single server you play on

Back
Top Bottom