Erlingar

Users who are viewing this thread

Tsh. You saxon sissies with your crosses. Stop groveling at the feet of your monks, they are as sinful as thosewhich  they condemn.
Maybe you wanna join our side, if you don't want to find out how a cross on your shield will be a major disadvantage when you meet us in battle.

[me=Hengist] pats his sword hilt[/me]

Haha, no worries dear Piver Rirate!

Thanks a lot buddy, I too can't wait to see the new custom shields and standards of all the clans who requested them, that's going to be very awesome to have, and even more tempting to get a standard then!

Things are shaping up nicely for you, men of the North. Looking forward to seeing you in full glory on the field!

However, your version of Sleipnir looks a lot like our own Blanca and Hwíting, what with the spirals and everything. :eek: Also, I would suggest you to only make dark the legs that are farthest from the viewer.

We will deal with Hengist later...  :twisted:

By Odin's beard, you are right Éadríc! :eek:

Thank you very much, all cultural differences aside, I too am willing to see how you will sport your colours in combat!

(Hengist <3 :lol:)

Éadríc said:
Things are shaping up nicely for you, men of the North. Looking forward to seeing you in full glory on the field!

However, your version of Sleipnir looks a lot like our own Blanca and Hwíting, what with the spirals and everything. :eek: Also, I would suggest you to only make dark the legs that are farthest from the viewer.

We will deal with Hengist later...  :twisted:

Hail archenemy Saxons. I did not see your steed flag. We are working on another right now. I want to keep our stuff unique as you would to. We will find a new pagan symbol for our leader shield!

Pft, we've never been afraid of some silly Vikings, and we never will be!  :mad:

(congratz on the new member ^^)

A document listing the Erlingar has been added to the first post.
It is written using one the youngest forms of runes from Scandinavia (ref. Codex Runicus) fitting the current timeframe of the mod.

Cheers!

'Tis a fine looking document, Þurcytel Dene! You set new standards.

No where did we leave ours? :smile:

*fumbles through his stuff*

Fir Áraig would like to say a hearty thank you to the great guys in Erlingar for allowing us to fill their ranks and fight with them agianst FenrisBarn in thier skirmish on the 06/01/12!

We recorded the scores as - Map: Taiga - FenrisBarn 5 - 0 Erlingar & Fir Áraig                     
                                                      Trollskogr -          5 - 1
                                                      Fullford -              4 - 5

Thanks and well played to all who played! Hope to be involved in many more such-like events! :smile:

Screenshots:

mb11c.jpg
mb10i.jpg
mb12k.jpg

Celtichugs said:
Fir Áraig would like to say a hearty thank you to the great guys in Erlingar for allowing us to fill their ranks and fight with them agianst FenrisBarn in thier skirmish on the 06/01/12!

We recorded the scores as - Map: Taiga - FenrisBarn 5 - 0 Erlingar & Fir Áraig                     
                                                      Trollskogr -          5 - 1
                                                      Fullford -              4 - 5

Thanks and well played to all who played! Hope to be involved in many more such-like events! :smile:

Thank you! And so do we.

Also, the first two maps, we played Vikings (FB) against Gaels (E&FA) - the last one we all played as Vikings.

Thanks for the match Erlingar, it was great fun! Despite being two clans together you truly acted as one in the end, it was great to see and a real challenge - that last map was especially tense! Looking forward to move of this, hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did.

Bjorn

Back
Top Bottom