EU_EN_RP Admin Applications (Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nr4.Glenn

Recruit
Trial Admin Rules

f you are Accepted you will be an Trial Admin
Trial Admins Can Do Everything Accept
1. Roleplaying with admin password
2. Banning Players (Ask Official Admins To See The Logs)
3. All other rules will be explained during your trial

Questions
External Questions

0. Whats your Name? (EDIT Doesnt belong to people who applied before the edit)
1. Whats your Age?
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin?
3. Do you have Teamspeak?
4. Do you have a Microphone?
5. Do you have any Admin expierence?
6. Whats your Steam Account?
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day?
8. Where are you From?
9. Tell Something about Yourself

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do?
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do?
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do?
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do?
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do?
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do?
16. How long have you been on the server? (EDIT)

Add a reply here and we will process it as soon as possible

1. Whats your Age? 14, mature for my age
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin? since i would be a good help to the community and i have alot of expierience with pwmod
3. Do you have Teamspeak? Aye
4. Do you have a Microphone? Aye
5. Do you have any Admin expierence? A little not much.
6. Whats your Steam Account? joko422
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day? mostly nights but in daytime i can play atleast around 3-4 hours
8. Where are you From? im from holland
9. Tell Something about Yourself: Well im a good roleplayer with expierence and mature for my age, i wont get started on private life since thats for me :grin:.
Im an old member of RCC ( my name was archer_axeman ), and i have alot of expierence in server events.

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do? First of all i want to make sure its a random so i talk to the attacker and victim, if its obvious he randomed i will give him a warning and after the next random i will give him a kick, if he return after the kick randoming more i give a temporary ban
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? report him inmiddiently to another admin just too make sure hes fake and then i will warn him and if he continious being a ''fake'' admin i will give him a kick/ temp ban depends on what he has done.
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do? i will tell him to get off inmiddiently and if he refuses or rides past me i will kick him.
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? depends on why he needs the refund or what happened, if he got randomed with no reason and the guy took of with his money i will get a statement from both and search for some eyewitnesses, and if his story is right and he can show to me that his loss was 50k i will refund it and with that i mean that he must show
his body to see his armour and depending on that i will base the refund.
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do? warn him and if he continious i will kick him, if he returns and start acting like a racist again i will temp- ban him.
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? tell him this is not how it works and if hes new showing him how to make money, and if he does it again i warn him since the admin chat needs to stay clear for ''emergencies'' ect.

Questions
External Questions

1. Whats your Age? I am 15
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin? To help make the server a better place
3. Do you have Teamspeak? yes
4. Do you have a Microphone? yes
5. Do you have any Admin expierence? minecraft
6. Whats your Steam Account? builder21000
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day?about 5-7 hours
8. Where are you From? England
9. Tell Something about Yourself:
I am 15 years old and i come from England im mature and from my minecraft admin experience i believe that i am fair and just in my punishments, i also enjoy making things from the medieval period so far i have made 3 swords countless shields and 5 spears and 2 sets of armour.

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do? get both sides of the story and then kick/ slay the randomer
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? report it to one of the head admins and ask them to change there name
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do? ask him how he got the horse then take it off him/her
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? you would only be able to refund half of it but ask how he/her lost it
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do?ask them to stop and if the dont kick them, if they come back and do the same report it to a head admin and see if a temp ban is just
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? say sorry but as admins we cant give out money
16. How long have you been on the server? since 05/11/2011

Questions
External Questions

1. Whats your Age? 19
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin? I want to overall better the experience that all players could have
5. Do you have any Admin expierence? on a couple PW servers and native also.
6. Whats your Steam Account? aman1660
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day? 8 hours
8. Where are you From? USA
I am a even tempered guy who doesn't get anfry quickly. I don't let things slide, but I give many chances for improvement when others make mistakes (As I expect with myself too). I don't like to repeat myself and I am pretty open.

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do? Start with giving them a warning, if warnings have been given; kick them and ask them to read rules.
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? Immediately contact a higher admin to discuss the degree of punishment.
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do? Freeze, ask to get off, unfreeze. Despawn admin horse
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? If the player has sufficient evidence that he lost it.
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do? Temp ban him. It's not tolerated
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? Don't do it
16. How long have you been on the server? (EDIT)  06/12/2011

0. Whats your Name? (EDIT Doesnt belong to people who applied before the edit) themaste1
1. Whats your Age? 14
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin? because i can help the server very much. and i can help the ppl alltime
5. Do you have any Admin expierence? yes many servers
6. Whats your Steam Account? themaste1
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day? like 6-7 hours
8. Where are you From? Netherlands
9. Tell Something about Yourself: i got many exp in this and its cool to help ppl

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do? go to him and ask him what his reason is and if its no reason it would be a kick because he admits it
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? if it is an fake admin with admin armor then i will ask him to get his armor off, and if its an player who had the admin pass of another admin i would ban that guy and report it to the server owner.
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do? i will tell him to stop and if he toying with it he would be slayed.
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? dont give him all of the money just the half or lesser.
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do? if someone says like 5-10 times Heil HITLER then u would temp ban him.
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? i would say no because we are not allowed.
16. How long have you been on the server? (EDIT) its not on for a long time so not much.

themaste1 said:
0. Whats your Name? (EDIT Doesnt belong to people who applied before the edit) themaste1
1. Whats your Age? 14
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin? because i can help the server very much. and i can help the ppl alltime
5. Do you have any Admin expierence? yes many servers
6. Whats your Steam Account? themaste1
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day? like 6-7 hours
8. Where are you From? Netherlands
9. Tell Something about Yourself: i got many exp in this and its cool to help ppl

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do? go to him and ask him what his reason is and if its no reason it would be a kick because he admits it
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? if it is an fake admin with admin armor then i will ask him to get his armor off, and if its an player who had the admin pass of another admin i would ban that guy and report it to the server owner.
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do? i will tell him to stop and if he toying with it he would be slayed.
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? dont give him all of the money just the half or lesser.
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do? if someone says like 5-10 times Heil HITLER then u would temp ban him.
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? i would say no because we are not allowed.
16. How long have you been on the server? (EDIT) its not on for a long time so not much.

themaste1 said:
Why should i love this server i dont even like the motto ''the best roleplay server'' lol :lol:

Apparently that won't stop you to apply to be admin of the server even if you dont like it....

0. Whats your Name? (EDIT Doesn't belong to people who applied before the edit)
Henk

1. Whats your Age?

I am willing to give support and make a nice and quiet server.

yes
yes
5. Do you have any Admin experience?

I'm an admin earlier in native and has been in mmod

frank12818

Every day From 15.00 Pm until 20.00 PM

8. Where are you From?
Netherlands

9. Tell Something about Yourself.
Because I  even in the most difficult situations will stay calm When people annoy me,
and I may well help people,
I work in a supermarket so I know what people expect of me.

In-Game Questions

I will go to him and if its no rp kill I will warn him and kick him if hy does it again.

I will warn him to leave as admin or I will ban him

I will tell him to dismount and let the horse disappear

I will ask what happend and go to the 1 who killed him and asked how much was in the bag,
if its lower then hy said I warn him that hy cant ask admin for hight refund.

I will warn him if hy says black people sucks all the time I will temp ban him

15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do?
ignore him

60 hours

0.Whats your name? Alexandre
1. Whats your Age? 14
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin? I want to become admin to stop the people from being randomed and i like to be fair with all Players.
3. Do you have Teamspeak? yes "and a server"
4. Do you have a Microphone? Yes
5. Do you have any Admin expierence? Not in PW
6. Whats your Steam Account? storms_gaming
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day? 4 hours in normal days and about hole day in friday and sunday
8. Where are you From? Lebanon
9. Tell Something about Yourself I am a fair player .. i like to play PW and i get upset when someone randoms .. i am Calm in-game.

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do? I give them Warning , if they still randomes i will kick them and i will ask them to read the Server rules
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? Report to the Head admin and i will try to put an end to it
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do? let him go off the horse if he doesn't i will make him dispeared , if i couldn't i will use kick
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? Give him 50%
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do? Let him stop , if he didn't i will use other Methods
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? Reject and let him off the BackSpace chat
16. How long have you been on the server? (EDIT) 2 weeks or 3 weeks

0. Whats your Name? (EDIT Doesnt belong to people who applied before the edit) Spartan
1. Whats your Age? 16
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin?I want to improve roleplay and make this mod fun for everyone.
3. Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
4. Do you have a Microphone? No i am getting one as soon as i can
5. Do you have any Admin experience? York's Server and a MM Russia server
6. Whats your Steam Account? MountandSword
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day? 5-15h
8. Where are you From? Sweden
9. Tell Something about Yourself: Well I am from Sweden a true Malmo FF Fan! I am very active and have experience with this mod.

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do?I would ask the guy that got random what happend and then listen to his side of the story, and then go talk to the guy that randomed what he did. Also ask if anyone else saw him random.
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? I ask the head admin before i do anything.
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do?I would freeze him and tell him to dismount and then unfreeze him.
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? I would ask him for what? If it wasn't a valid reason i would ignore him.
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do? I would warn him and next time he did it i would temp ban him. Racism is not acceptable.
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? I would tell him that admins cant give out free money.If he just continued i would warn him.
16. How long have you been on the server? (EDIT) maybe 20h minimum

MostWanted said:
0. Whats your Name? (EDIT Doesnt belong to people who applied before the edit) Spartan
1. Whats your Age? 16
2. Why do you want to Become an Admin?I want to improve roleplay and make this mod fun for everyone.
3. Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
4. Do you have a Microphone? No i am getting one as soon as i can
5. Do you have any Admin experience? York's Server and a MM Russia server
6. Whats your Steam Account? MountandSword
7. How long can you stay on the server a Day? 5-15h
8. Where are you From? Sweden
9. Tell Something about Yourself: Well I am from Sweden a true Malmo FF Fan! I am very active and have experience with this mod.

In-Game Questions

10. If Somebody Randomes Someone what do you do?I would ask the guy that got random what happend and then listen to his side of the story, and then go talk to the guy that randomed what he did. Also ask if anyone else saw him random.
11. If you see a fake admin what do you do? I ask the head admin before i do anything.
12. You see a Non-Admin walking with a Admin Horse what do you do?I would freeze him and tell him to dismount and then unfreeze him.
13. You see a player asking for a 50k refund what do you do? I would ask him for what? If it wasn't a valid reason i would ignore him.
14. You see a player who is acting like a racist what do you do? I would warn him and next time he did it i would temp ban him. Racism is not acceptable.
15. You see a person asking for free money trough the backspace chat what do you do? I would tell him that admins cant give out free money.If he just continued i would warn him.
16. How long have you been on the server? (EDIT) maybe 20h minimum

I vouch for this man, I've known him for a while and he's been more mature then most on the servers I've been, (This is Admin_Archer_the_Serf)

Questions
External Questions

Man Who Don't Care
1. Whats your Age?
Normal RP is too boring , i want be admin because i want help ppls and have some fun .
Yes
Yes
I've never been admin , but i know what i must to do , because i playing more than year on PW mod.
Madness
from 2 to 6 hours
8. Where are you From?
Poland
Im normal player ,  I live in Poland . Hmmm... i have good job and i work 4 hours per day , It's all what i have to say about me.

In-Game Questions

I will be invisible and see all . Warn rdmer and refund victim
I will tell him to stop trying to be admin , and if he don't kick/ban him
I will warn him or remove horse(it will bug him  :grin: )
I answer ,, Take half (25k ) and have fun )
I warn him if he don't stop i kick/ban him
I will slayn him and annoucement why. Or Warn ; D
I don't know.

Bezimienny_Marian said:
Questions
External Questions

Man Who Don't Care
1. Whats your Age?
Normal RP is too boring , i want be admin because i want help ppls and have some fun .
Yes
Yes
I've never been admin , but i know what i must to do , because i playing more than year on PW mod.
Madness
from 2 to 6 hours
8. Where are you From?
Poland
Im normal player ,  I live in Poland . Hmmm... i have good job and i work 4 hours per day , It's all what i have to say about me.

In-Game Questions

I will be invisible and see all . Warn rdmer and refund victim
I will tell him to stop trying to be admin , and if he don't kick/ban him
I will warn him or remove horse(it will bug him  :grin: )
I answer ,, Take half (25k ) and have fun )
I warn him if he don't stop i kick/ban him
I will slayn him and annoucement why. Or Warn ; D
I don't know.

Why do you evan applying you were just perm banned for Mass randoming insulting admins and doing this over and over again everyday.

Back
Top Bottom