Territory Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Helge

Sergeant at Arms
Good Day.

The idea looks so:

Map

07bebb76bb03.jpg

Each Clan can have 1 Territory (With village).

Each Clan:
Conquer
Loot
Raid

and protekt Territory.

On each Territory Clan can build:
Village (1 Village / 3 Territory)
Level 1 (10000 silver to build) +1000 silver / 3 Days
Level 2 (10000 silver to upgrade) +1500 silver / 3 Days
Level 3 (10000 silver to upgrade) +2000 silver / 3 Days

Tower
Level 1 (5000 silver to build) little Tower on the Hill
69c6b6a97999.jpg

Level 2 (5000 silver to upgrade) medium Tover + little dich + stones on the Ruff
7ed57dbe1fec.jpg

Level 3 (5000 silver to upgrade) big Tower + water dich + stones on the Ruff
fbd18576d1f8.jpg

Castle (100000 silver to build) big defence + +1500 silver / 3 Days

Wharf Sea Looting Rainds / Traveling
10000 to build the Ship.
If Sea Battle is lost ,Clan loosing Ship.

Some Territorys have Mines.
Mine + 1500 silver / 3 Days

Conquer

Each Clan can conquer Territory.
Thisis like event. Clan give the Time, Day and Territory.

If the Territory is neutral. everyone can be volunteers to defend it.
If some Clan have it: Clan vs Clan.

For each Batttle Clan can have volunteers for 1000 silver each.

If there are no Towers/Villages/Castles on the enemy Territory ,Clan can just move on if the enemy dont go for Battle and waits.

Conquer Villages and Castles can have the revolt.

Looting

Clan can loot enemy Village. clan vs clan.
Also like event.
If the attacking wins ,they have + 4000 silver.
defender - 4000 silver.

So... whot are you finking about?

We just only need some goot  mane Map, some Towers/Villages defenc Maps.

The idea is very nice indeed, I have been thinking about something similar myself  :smile:

But we would need mappers to create those scenes, and even more interesting would be to have individual historical places instead of the same scenes in each territory. And if everything was placed in Scandinavia only, the Engle clans would be unable to do anything, so maybe having it in england would be better, especially since many places there are better documented so we could reconstruct some.
But to do this we would indeed need a lot of new maps, and if nobody is interested in creating any we will not be able to start on anything like this any time soon...

This is not only Scandinavia (england also). We can take all world Map if you like)))

It would be quite good to begin with those Maps that we have already. We need only Tower defence Maps now.
We have Raids Maps and Sieg Maps and we have Maps for Sea Battles.

But then (in time) we could add new Maps if we gona have new ones.

Moecker, haven't we tried to make a similar thing once? :3

If you don't mind waiting about 3 years or more for my game, you could try to do this there ^^

We don't need to do anything except several new Maps.

Just the main Maps are upgrading each event.

Program  for money calculation (If we needet) i can do myself.

How to download the Map Editor?

Helge said:
How to download the Map Editor?

Best to do this in a copy of the Vikingr mod. So go to your Mount & Blade Warband/Modules/ folder and make a copy of Vikingr.
In the startup screen, click Configure, go to advanced tab, select 'enable edit mode'.
Then start up the COPY of Vikingr, select multiplayer, select 'start a fight'. Pick a map you like to edit, start it.
Then press ctrl+e and you can edit the map. If you close edit mode it will ask you if you want to save it. This will overwrite the current map, but it's the only way.
You can then send us the map and we can add it as an additional one :smile:

Please use the edit function if you decide to post more later, it helps keep the forum clean!

The map looks very nice, too bad england (and ireland) isn't on it. Where did this map come from?

Also my german isn't that good, so all I can do is watch the video, I've no idea what he is explaining :razz: Looks like he's doing it pretty well though.
Whatever you do I really recommend using a copy of Vikingr (or any other mod you want to edit) just to be sure you don't mess up the version you can play online with :smile:

Thx. Im using a copy of Vikingr.

google halps me to get "Skandinavian Map" :wink:))

1 Problem:

there no nice Towers. I meen a single Tower. How can i creat some building ther?

Stone towers would have been very rare anyway, I would recommend that you try to find some historical fortifications and use them as orientation, and any maps we use for this should suit the time frame anyway. But I think with one map only it would be very bleak still, there would be no "identity" in certain places, so it would be more helpful if you tried to find a special location to recreate. And I think for now it is really more reasonable to place them in britain, preferrably in the south-east (around Sussex and Kent).

There are many many sources out there, but also many are conflicting. I could barely hope to find proper material for everything all on my own, but I still have sources for Appledore, Rye and Canterbury around somewhere that could be used. But if we start mapping out entire regions we will need more than two or three mappers, so maybe we should see who would offer to help with it.
If there is any interest in this one could start it as a grand project, with some people searching for sources on important locations and others creating scenes for them. The time frame would be around 1000AD, and it would indeed be most reasonable to start with Kent and Sussex.

Now the question is who would be interested to play a mini-campaign like this in the first place? And who could help out with sources, or create the maps themselves?

If we find enough contributors a special thread could be created where sources for the potential places would be gathered and mappers could offer to take over the creation of one place of their choice.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Should have saved all of my work towards a 'Vikingr Campaign'. Alas, I deleted it all long ago.  :cry:

You did post a map once (or twice), maybe that's still somewhere around on the internet?

Blockpost Level 1

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/1111/e2/d6e4afc49b40.jpg

Map is ready (need only spown and Flag to capture. dont how to do it)

Back
Top Bottom