EU_EN_RP Welcome / Rule Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

header.png

Welcome to the 'Europa English Speaking Role Playing Server' were role players unite.

Rules

Rule Number one: No randoming ( That means no intentional killing, or revenge killing, if you are randomed then you should report it to a admin, to call a admin please use the backspace chat, and a admin will help you

Rule Number Two: Obey the NLR rules (New Life Rules, so when a player dies he has taken another life, so you can't kill this character for his past deeds, because this is not role playing)

Rule Number Three: Don't use backspace chat, for stuff and money.

Rule Number Four: Don't kill people in the commoners city, (respawn city)

The Staff

Hoster: Michael

Technical Support: Bird

Head Admin: Glenn

Official Admins: Admin_Mike

Trial Admins:

(Applications for admin, will be located on a different thread)

Donations

£10 Admin, without application. (If you break the rules no refund is permitted)

Donations for no admin will be noted, and you would be seen as a community member, VIP.

£5 Teamspeak admin, without application. (If you break the rules no refund is permitted)

Send donations to: [email protected] on paypal!

*Note that the money will go towards running the server box*

Server Specification

It will be a 250 slot server, in the future we will host events, we can make the slot size unlimited if the server does get full up.
Their is no lag on our servers, for Western European people, the server is up 24/7

Teamspeak IP: 109.74.241.132 the PW channels are located at the bottom section, do not loiter in other channels.

Please enjoy your stay

If you have any questions about this message Glenn

Good luck and thats a pretty big boasting for a new server...

Also you can bribe your way into adminship :shock:

Welcome trolls and Rapaces.

gaham1 said:
Good luck and that's a pretty big boasting for a new server...

Also you can bribe your way into adminship :shock:

Welcome trolls and Rapaces.

I know what you mean but basically if you break the rules you will be removed as admin or even Perm banned

So there wont be any trolling and of course we have logs for everything

Hope this will inform you Enough

yes but did you see what rapace did it caused a HUGE pop drop that we are just starting to recover from after close to 3 weeks :shock: So one of these actions which can be done before being removed is very dangerous to the server.

"The best when it comes to roleplaying" What gives you, a brand new server the right to make such a statement? Have you ever hosted a PW server before? or even administrated one?

By all means host a new server i have no problem with that but boasting about having the best roleplay when you have No playerbase yet is appalling to other servers and players on these forums, please remove that statement until you can back it up.

we can also prove it our server is 24/7 no lag 250 slots can be put up to more so if we want to have "The Best when it Comes to Roleplaying" As motto who are you to decide we can not use what we want as motto

i am someone who has been around long enough along with a few other pw players to know that its not smart to have somthing like that as a motto because it makes you seem arragont and so full of your self that you think you/your server is better than everyone else.

You are not doing your self any favors with that motto so just remove it.

You also do not have the right to say you have the best roleplay on your server since it was just hosted today ONLY put something like that up if you can back it up.

themaste1 said:
Why should i love this server i dont even like the motto ''the best roleplay server'' lol :lol:

2 things,
1st by putting this and then putting a admin app; really good to get you in aint it.
2nd, you really are a admin hungry person arent you? You already have it on EU_NL; why should you need it again?

Dunno477 said:
themaste1 said:
Why should i love this server i dont even like the motto ''the best roleplay server'' lol :lol:

2 things,
1st by putting this and then putting a admin app; really good to get you in aint it.
2nd, you really are a admin hungry person arent you? You already have it on EU_NL; why should you need it again?

Aye it seems that Maste does not have much loyalty to servers he administrates, sorry maste but you seem to be applying for admin on every new server that pops recently why do you desire to have admin rights on every server? to give yourself an advantage? because it does not seem like you want to to benefit the time of others.

I don't get why people want their own servers all the time anyway

Ignoring the thought that they just want to run their own servers

The rules are visually the same, and all it does is spread a relativly small community even wider.

---

Of course, he could just be hoping to receive massive amounts of donations for positions of power

Back
Top Bottom