FenrisBarn

Users who are viewing this thread

Biographies are about to be made. It takes time to make them nice :wink:

STARik said:
Nice group illustration you have there fenrisbarn (Who is an author?).  :smile:

I made it, as well as our banner. Glad you like it :grin:

It's pretty cool! I'm assuming it's Siri?, Dragomir, Yrminulf, Bjorn, Ragnar, Ubba?, and I can't identify the readhead.

(Lol at Yirminulf, so realistic!)

Hail Brothers/Sisters!

I have arrived onto the forum at long last! I thought it was about time I took part in the community side of things, so I thought I would say Hi!

Also, just to warn you I will be taking screenshots of everything and then posting them at the appropriate time! Muhahaha

If anyone needs me just post here or PM, Thanks

-U

Hail Hengist!

Good to see you too mate, and FYI - I have LOADS of screenshots from past playing, but I will be taking a few more and uploading any funny/important ones!

See you on the Skogr

-U

Thank you for your welcome, my danish friend!

Yes indeed, we are back. I admit it might take us some time to get the wolves back
into the game and adapt to the new version and its disputable changes. Nevertheless
this mod still is the best around and let our enemies know: FenrisBarn is embarking
the longboats, sharpening the axes and sending messengers to the danish tribes,
for there are dark clouds arising over the landmarks of the lords who betrayed the
old gods to worship a skinny carpenter from the desert.

31622685.jpg

Hail Brothers!

We are back *****es!

Haha, just thought I would make it official with Bjorn joining the warriors of old in Valhalla....

*takes a knee* I pledge my allegiance to my new Jarl, Jarl Yrminulf FenrisBarn. I give you my life and will slay every filthy saxon who stands before you until my sword arm drops from its socket or my body drops to this earth. I have no doubt that under your leadership we will prosper and our enemies will once again learn to fear the wolf. *touches the Jarl's sword hilt*

Haha yes Thor those were some great games, hopefully see Erlingr on the field soon!

Ah, nice to hear that my favourite, beloved and hated enemy clan is back  :smile:!

Good luck to you FenrisBarn, you will need it. It's allways a pleasure for me to meet you on the battlefield! Keep the fire burning and the Mod alive!

Since the Wylfingas have elected a new Jarl and are back to battle now, you might consider updating your list of members.

Back
Top Bottom