Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Shieldlings&Einherjar, sorry for the bump.
Is Varro, Haydo and that Icelander dude with weird voice still around? :lol:

The one who were telling me stories about Turkish pirates raiding Iceland in the Middle Ages, and saying we could be side cousins.  :grin:

Atre said:
Hey Shieldlings&Einherjar, sorry for the bump.
Is Varro, Haydo and that Icelander dude with weird voice still around? :lol:
I haven't seen Varro in ages. I know Haydo was somewhat active a couple of months ago, and the Icelandic guy is Titantoe right? euhh. I have no clue.

Hey guys, In a couple of weeks we'd be 6 years old (as a clan)  :razz:
To bad that's never going to happen.  :cry:

Anyone still wearing the Einherjar clantag? or even the Shieldlings?

Exceeding_Arrow and Mellipoe still are, and who else?

The longhall is empty and dark now. spiderrags fill the corners of the room, empty chairs on every table. Dust collecting on the shelves and dusty mugs long drunk empty.

I sit here in what was once a lively place, the closest thing to Valhalla, and the home every viking could wish for. Now it sits empty. I will dust this room, I will light these torches and I will warm this place. Einherjar will return on Bannerlord. We swung deep into the community like an axe leaving its mark on a tree. Now the axe is withdrawn and we make ourselves ready for another swing.

We will return, not all of us, that would be impossible. To much has happend and to much has changed. But we will return. And the fierceness of the viking shall once again be felt by the community. We may have been gone, but are not forgotten not by our friends and not by our foes.

Brace yourself for the coming storm, for when Bannerlord arrives, so will the vikings.

~ Einherjar prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom